Broadview Heights Police probe apartm...

Broadview Heights Police probe apartment shooting.

There are 22 comments on the 96-5 KISS FM Cleveland, OH story from Jan 2, 2009, titled Broadview Heights Police probe apartment shooting.. In it, 96-5 KISS FM Cleveland, OH reports that:

A normally quiet suburb is shocked by an early morning homicide. A teenager has been shot dead in Broadview Heights.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 96-5 KISS FM Cleveland, OH.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gophrt

United States

#1 Jan 2, 2009
What a shame.Broadview Heights, a city of mostly educated white upper class citizens.Consider the circumstances tho.Probably a renter,poor,uneducated and has no reason living in Broadview Heights in the first place.The trash that dominate Seneca apartments on Broadview road are quite an eye sore.I vote to demolish the property and follow up with $350,000 plus new homes to vacate that stretch of land.That will keep the inner city trash from trying to rent a place in a highly upper class suburb.
Steve

Broadview Heights, OH

#2 Jan 2, 2009
Screw you gophrt "trash" dosent live there. This was not in Seneca this was in Tollis Parkway. There may be some bad people that live there but dont blame all of us
ccc

Cleveland, OH

#3 Jan 3, 2009
to the first comment; you must be very ignorant and set in your ways. hopefully a time will come when people realize "educated", "white", and "upper class" are not the factors that equal this kind of event being a "shame". This was horrible and it happens in other places as well and it is a shame that this is the reason people will get upset.
gophrt

Rocky River, OH

#5 Jan 4, 2009
Steve,
Walk on over here to New Hampton development. I know you don't own an autommobile, or maybe even take the bus.I will personally have the Broadview Heights Police pick you up for vagrancy.The block watch can always spot SCUM...:):):)
Shocked

Kelleys Island, OH

#6 Jan 5, 2009
I happen to live in a very good neighborhood in Broadview Hts, but I am SHOCKED at "gophrt" for his/her comments. You truly should be ashamed of yourself. We are all human beings and in case you didn't know, even well educated, and well dressed and rich people have killed and unfortunatly will continue to do so until something is done to fix our society. This is a tragedy for both families not to mention the School and the kids that knew both of them. Why don't you keep that in mind before running your "trashy" mouth off first. And remember, what goes around comes around. Treat people like you want to be treated. Obviously, you have not had the pleasure of having a good family to raise you the right way.
chills

Broadview Heights, OH

#7 Jan 5, 2009
gophrt,

You're completely loosing sight of the situation. Just as cancer excludes no one, neither does violence or crime. I remember when I was a child there was a doctor who lived in Brecksville. He stuffed his boy in a fireplace and burned his body. This is not about the area, this is about a horrific situation and a horrible, sad loss of life. My prayers are with the family of Joe Brown and for the boy who made such a horrible choice.
gophrt

Las Vegas, NV

#8 Jan 6, 2009
I'm sorry to go there just in a bad mood. Everyone knows we are just scared of those people on the east side but in reality we want to be a strong and powerful as them!
Las Vegas

United States

#9 Jan 6, 2009
Hey look...There are scum reading this in Neveda also.
Jamie

Northfield, OH

#10 Jan 7, 2009
gophrt wrote:
What a shame.Broadview Heights, a city of mostly educated white upper class citizens.Consider the circumstances tho.Probably a renter,poor,uneducated and has no reason living in Broadview Heights in the first place.The trash that dominate Seneca apartments on Broadview road are quite an eye sore.I vote to demolish the property and follow up with $350,000 plus new homes to vacate that stretch of land.That will keep the inner city trash from trying to rent a place in a highly upper class suburb.
You have no right to talk down like that i live in Seneca myself and it is a fine place for people who don't have money and need a place to stay so you have absoultley no RIGHT AT ALL
Jamie

Northfield, OH

#11 Jan 7, 2009
Steve wrote:
Screw you gophrt "trash" dosent live there. This was not in Seneca this was in Tollis Parkway. There may be some bad people that live there but dont blame all of us
I don't care what you say he shouldn't be judging anyone at all he needs to stop being soooo selfish and think about where he lives he lives in cleveland alot worse place then Brecksville Broadview Hts. and a worse place then Seneca!!!!!!!!
Jamie

Northfield, OH

#12 Jan 7, 2009
gophrt wrote:
Steve,
Walk on over here to New Hampton development. I know you don't own an autommobile, or maybe even take the bus.I will personally have the Broadview Heights Police pick you up for vagrancy.The block watch can always spot SCUM...:):):)
Right and how is he envolved with you in being such a pissy mood hmmmmmm????????
Jamie

Northfield, OH

#13 Jan 7, 2009
Shocked wrote:
I happen to live in a very good neighborhood in Broadview Hts, but I am SHOCKED at "gophrt" for his/her comments. You truly should be ashamed of yourself. We are all human beings and in case you didn't know, even well educated, and well dressed and rich people have killed and unfortunatly will continue to do so until something is done to fix our society. This is a tragedy for both families not to mention the School and the kids that knew both of them. Why don't you keep that in mind before running your "trashy" mouth off first. And remember, what goes around comes around. Treat people like you want to be treated. Obviously, you have not had the pleasure of having a good family to raise you the right way.
Right and i agree with you 100% he needs to be quiet and live us all alone and i did know joe and he was a great guy really great!!!!!! you just don't know
Jamie

Northfield, OH

#14 Jan 7, 2009
chills wrote:
gophrt,
You're completely loosing sight of the situation. Just as cancer excludes no one, neither does violence or crime. I remember when I was a child there was a doctor who lived in Brecksville. He stuffed his boy in a fireplace and burned his body. This is not about the area, this is about a horrific situation and a horrible, sad loss of life. My prayers are with the family of Joe Brown and for the boy who made such a horrible choice.
Good cuz he was a god kid and he shouldn't have deserved that, and kyle should just be put away for awhile cuz alot of us at the school hate him right now for what he did!!!!!
Jamie

Northfield, OH

#16 Jan 8, 2009
gophrt wrote:
"Great" I got all the white trah stirred up...I know he was a good kid, he loved to look at a hard penis...
Don't you ever talk about him like that ever you don't know him so don't judge!!!!!! there are alot of good people out here now back off his funeral is today
jared

Northfield, OH

#18 Jan 9, 2009
gophrt
joe was like my brother and you didnt know him. you have NO right to say anything at all, so just mind your own and things will be easier. get it got it good.
gophrt

United States

#19 Jan 9, 2009
Blow me,he was like my brother too... he used to hold my balls,get it???you got it? ok bend over, now let me stick it in your little rectum hole.ya feel it?ok now take the whole length, how's that feel???
brecksville

Willoughby, OH

#20 Feb 18, 2009
Okay. First off, Brecksville and Broadview Heights are perfect little suburbs until you get to Seneca and Tollis Parkway. They are the SHITHOLES of Broadview Heights. They bring major Cleveland 'ghetto' problems into our white neighborhoods.
Sam

Oceola, OH

#21 Feb 19, 2009
I new both of those kids and you people have no idea what happened or a clue who the kids were and they were both my friends best actually and i miss joe so much but it was an accident that was a horrble thing to have happen. you people dont understand both really quiet and nice guys. YOU HAVE NO IDEA
Kyle T

Lakewood, OH

#22 Feb 19, 2009
I used to live in seneca and trust me there are some good people and there is alot of scum. I have many friends in the area. I also lived in The Vineyards apartments and the Tollis Parkway apartment. As a matter of fact I lived across the street from where the incident happened and was close friends with the "shooter". It was an accident it happends to everyone I'm just horribly sorry it had to happen to a close friend of mine. Yes there is alot of scum but there are a few good educated people hiding away saving up money in these developments. BTW I graduated from Brecksville-Broadview Heights High School in 2007 and I now live on a multimillion dollar property with two lakes, a natural gas well, and an oil well, but it all started in Seneca.
Kyle T

Lakewood, OH

#23 Feb 19, 2009
I agree that there are alot of ghetto people too and that broadview heights would do far better with out them. call me an ahole or hate me but whatever we are all allowed to show our point of views.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broadview Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Friend? Mar 19 WestVee 1
News AkronTheft offensesPierre... (Jun '08) Mar 4 Proud daughter 13
News George family to run Tangier again (Dec '07) Jan '17 Dannawally 157
News Homeowners in Brecksville hope to sell land for... Dec '16 kwc 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Nov '16 Musikologist 21
Why I hate the police (Dec '10) Nov '16 Ohio 2
News Fight against housing complex continues Nov '16 Akron1415 1

Broadview Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance