Seniors feel safer when they carry gun

Seniors feel safer when they carry gun

There are 749 comments on the Cleveland.com story from Jun 19, 2007, titled Seniors feel safer when they carry gun. In it, Cleveland.com reports that:

“I personally don't think that criminals target senior citizens, but I do think senior citizens are better targets -- for obvious reasons”

Categories: Breaking News Even at 69 years old, Russ Geis has enough vitality to bike through Stark County's remote nature trails. via Cleveland.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleveland.com.

First Prev
of 38
Next Last

“It's all in the reflexes.”

Since: Jun 07

Good ol' USA

#780 Nov 1, 2007
Ed K wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever carried a keltec? There may be better made guns but my 380 fits almost to good in my pocket. They have a nice 32 she may like. The 380 does have a bit of a kick.
My wife and daughter love their Keltec P32s.

GunShowOnTheNet

“Shall NOT be infringed.”

Since: Dec 06

Phoenix, AZ.

#781 Nov 1, 2007
Ed K wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever carried a keltec? There may be better made guns but my 380 fits almost to good in my pocket. They have a nice 32 she may like. The 380 does have a bit of a kick.
No, but I've sold quite a few of them in the past,(when they're available). Haven't heard of one dissatisfied customer yet. Now, their rifles however, are a different story. But, maybe they have straightened out the issues they were having with them....

“DET. 065 Adjutant”

Since: Jul 07

Panama City, FL

#782 Nov 3, 2007
GunShowOnTheNet wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but I've sold quite a few of them in the past,(when they're available). Haven't heard of one dissatisfied customer yet. Now, their rifles however, are a different story. But, maybe they have straightened out the issues they were having with them....
Have you sold many of the new PF-9
9mm Luger?, Thinking about getting one.

GunShowOnTheNet

“Shall NOT be infringed.”

Since: Dec 06

Phoenix, AZ.

#783 Nov 3, 2007
Ed K wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you sold many of the new PF-9
9mm Luger?, Thinking about getting one.
No, I've been out of the business for the last two-years. Who makes it?

“DET. 065 Adjutant”

Since: Jul 07

Panama City, FL

#784 Nov 4, 2007
GunShowOnTheNet wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I've been out of the business for the last two-years. Who makes it?
Thats Keltecs new 9mm
Eddie

Franklin, TN

#785 Nov 4, 2007
I've got one. It's a little too big for my pockets, but it's easy to conceal and comfortable.
I've shot about 300 rds with no problems. Trigger is long but smoothing out.

The P3AT's are hard to beat for a pocket gun. You forget it's there.

“DET. 065 Adjutant”

Since: Jul 07

Panama City, FL

#786 Nov 4, 2007
Eddie wrote:
I've got one. It's a little too big for my pockets, but it's easy to conceal and comfortable.
I've shot about 300 rds with no problems. Trigger is long but smoothing out.
The P3AT's are hard to beat for a pocket gun. You forget it's there.
Ya I love my 380 too. The new 9mm looks like candy to me though. LOL

GunShowOnTheNet

“Shall NOT be infringed.”

Since: Dec 06

Phoenix, AZ.

#787 Nov 4, 2007
Ed K wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats Keltecs new 9mm
10/4, thanks.

Hey, look at what I found:

Houston v. Moore, U.S. Supreme Court, "what arms and accoutrements the officers and privates shall provide themselves with", Feb. 16, 1820.
http://gunshowonthenet.com/2ALaw/HoustonvMoor...

Blows the whole government theory of 'gun control' out the window....

“DET. 065 Adjutant”

Since: Jul 07

Panama City, FL

#788 Nov 5, 2007
GunShowOnTheNet wrote:
<quoted text>
10/4, thanks.
Hey, look at what I found:
Houston v. Moore, U.S. Supreme Court, "what arms and accoutrements the officers and privates shall provide themselves with", Feb. 16, 1820.
http://gunshowonthenet.com/2ALaw/HoustonvMoor...
Blows the whole government theory of 'gun control' out the window....
Lots of amo there, Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 38
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broadview Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Friend needed! Aug 11 WestVee 1
News Kidnapping of teenager was a hoax (Apr '06) Jul '17 Ghost Atmore 14
the music thread (Mar '12) Jul '17 Musikologist 22
News GOP bill would let churches endorse political c... Jul '17 Retribution 54
neighbor from hell (Aug '14) Jun '17 Mapleman 8
News Obama Campaign Taps Springsteen, Freeman (Oct '12) May '17 Russell Crowe 64
Friend? Mar '17 WestVee 1

Broadview Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Broadview Heights Mortgages