Say Goodbye to Property Rights

Say Goodbye to Property Rights

Posted in the Broadview Heights Forum

Blayne613

Cleveland, OH

#1 Jan 7, 2006
Broadview Heights city council has seen fit to ignore any respect for property rights it should have, with its ordinance about feeding animals.Based upon the blathering of a blowhard politician's misinformed fears, the government of this city has effectively thumbed its nose at people using their own property as they see fit. Providing that it harms no one else. The city government of Broadview Heights and elsewhere needs to mind its own business and stay out of people's backyards.Once again a "nanny government" acts unconstitutionally and mutters "public safety". BULL....government abuse of power is all it amounts to.
Greg

Cleveland, OH

#2 Aug 30, 2007
So "property rights" means you can do anything at all on your property? I understand there's good money in meth labs? Harms no one else? Feeding wild animals harms them as well as people.

'Sorry about the long-delayed response.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broadview Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valley View Provides a Diet of Violence for the... 15 hr Culture Auditor 1
WB8N 2015 Field Day 15 hr WB8N 1
W8GC Ebay, Testicle Support Sun WT8O 2
News A man flees from police at high speeds as his g... (Nov '09) Jul 1 mack 252
WB8N, PLEASE leave C.A.R.S. Radio Club Jun 26 CARS Member 2
WB8N, released from jail. Jun 22 Bob 2
Feces Bags For Hamvention Jun 18 W8GC Ebay Followers 1
More from around the web

Broadview Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Broadview Heights Mortgages