Harmon's Wholesale
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OH YEA

Knoxville, TN

#1 Dec 6, 2012
Where did that topic go? Was the truth getting to someone?
HMM

Moneta, VA

#2 Dec 6, 2012
I noticed that as well, Seems like once the truth comes out on certain people the topic goes MIA!! Watch out this one will most likely disappear as well. I don't know why they moved to Seven Mile Ford because doesn't look as if they ever have customers there either!!
haha

Moneta, VA

#3 Dec 6, 2012
they will be moving to saltville next begging the crack addicts to buy their junk

Since: Nov 12

Knoxville, TN

#4 Dec 6, 2012
What is Harmon's?
haha

Moneta, VA

#5 Dec 6, 2012
a small business that sells JUNK, JUNK, and more JUNK
Daryl

Troy, VA

#6 Dec 7, 2012
For satisfaction in your purchase shop at Harmon's Wholesale.
Ignorance

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Dec 7, 2012
haha wrote:
a small business that sells JUNK, JUNK, and more JUNK
runs deep in these parts. You know you don't have to buy there right? SMH
haha

Moneta, VA

#8 Dec 7, 2012
Ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>runs deep in these parts. You know you don't have to buy there right? SMH
you have your alias as "ignorance" just to show how ignorant you are, where in my post did you read that i bought from them? just by going in the store you can tell it's JUNK, even the name spells it out "wholesale" jeez i better move out of this county before i become clueless just like 95% already is
Skunk holler bill

Troy, VA

#9 Dec 7, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
you have your alias as "ignorance" just to show how ignorant you are, where in my post did you read that i bought from them? just by going in the store you can tell it's JUNK, even the name spells it out "wholesale" jeez i better move out of this county before i become clueless just like 95% already is
If you don't have a clue how can you be clueless??? Just askin?? That bothers me!
AGAIN

Knoxville, TN

#10 Dec 8, 2012
He went to court on the 5th for his charges. I heard he got a court appointed attorney.He has his own business and works for a wholesale place in Abingdon. So, your tax dollars paying for his attorney after he breaks the law. Is this fair? Wonder if he told the judge he also works for L**** in Abingdon? Also the other guy is on social security that he supposedly beat up, but he has to get his own lawyer. Hum on social security, so he must be in his 60s. Wow, beating up on seniors plus running a junk store....and wasting our tax dollars. What do you all think?
haha

Moneta, VA

#11 Dec 8, 2012
watch out AGAIN your posts will be judged cluesless or nuts if you post anything negative about the junk seller
get a life

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Dec 10, 2012
AGAIN wrote:
He went to court on the 5th for his charges. I heard he got a court appointed attorney.He has his own business and works for a wholesale place in Abingdon. So, your tax dollars paying for his attorney after he breaks the law. Is this fair? Wonder if he told the judge he also works for L**** in Abingdon? Also the other guy is on social security that he supposedly beat up, but he has to get his own lawyer. Hum on social security, so he must be in his 60s. Wow, beating up on seniors plus running a junk store....and wasting our tax dollars. What do you all think?
Boy yall are all big and bad with no nfame apparently you are a frind of jimmie well just tel jimmie we dont plan on dropping our charges and i didnt hire a lawyer because i am not wasting my money when he is the one that pulled the gun on bryan and he only hired a lawyer in which is his daughter because he know he is not suppose to have a firearm because he is a convicted felon HAHA jokes on him guess he thoguht he would get out of paying the money he owed us but he didnt so there is your info everyone he pulled the gun on bryan after he threatened to kill me bryan and our two kids real mature for a sixty year old man all over fifty dollars. ANYTHING ANYONE buys at my stoer and doesnt work or they think is junk i will refund it personally witha smile on my face even food items. EVERYTING IS GUARANTEED!!!!! for the rest of you haters getr a job and a life cause lord knows i work dangggg hard to support my two kids and make sure they have it all and everyone knows he works for leeroy which is a wholesale company because we are just trying to make a living like everyone else in this crappy town!!!!!! people like you low lifes who have nothing better to do than trash two yound people trying to support there family are nothing but sorry pieces of trash!!!!!!!!!! Next time get the facts before you post lies!
get a life

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Dec 10, 2012
haha wrote:
they will be moving to saltville next begging the crack addicts to buy their junk
And i dont plan on going nohere we have great landlords who fix everything now and i will be in business tillt he day i die SO GET OVER IT GROW UP
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14 Dec 10, 2012
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>Boy yall are all big and bad with no nfame apparently you are a frind of jimmie well just tel jimmie we dont plan on dropping our charges and i didnt hire a lawyer because i am not wasting my money when he is the one that pulled the gun on bryan and he only hired a lawyer in which is his daughter because he know he is not suppose to have a firearm because he is a convicted felon HAHA jokes on him guess he thoguht he would get out of paying the money he owed us but he didnt so there is your info everyone he pulled the gun on bryan after he threatened to kill me bryan and our two kids real mature for a sixty year old man all over fifty dollars. ANYTHING ANYONE buys at my stoer and doesnt work or they think is junk i will refund it personally witha smile on my face even food items. EVERYTING IS GUARANTEED!!!!! for the rest of you haters getr a job and a life cause lord knows i work dangggg hard to support my two kids and make sure they have it all and everyone knows he works for leeroy which is a wholesale company because we are just trying to make a living like everyone else in this crappy town!!!!!! people like you low lifes who have nothing better to do than trash two yound people trying to support there family are nothing but sorry pieces of trash!!!!!!!!!! Next time get the facts before you post lies!
The first step in making a living should be learning basic communication skills.....try starting there before you make more of a fool of yourself on Topix.
lazy larry

Marion, VA

#15 Dec 11, 2012
AGAIN wrote:
He went to court on the 5th for his charges. I heard he got a court appointed attorney.He has his own business and works for a wholesale place in Abingdon. So, your tax dollars paying for his attorney after he breaks the law. Is this fair? Wonder if he told the judge he also works for L**** in Abingdon? Also the other guy is on social security that he supposedly beat up, but he has to get his own lawyer. Hum on social security, so he must be in his 60s. Wow, beating up on seniors plus running a junk store....and wasting our tax dollars. What do you all think?
you said I Hesrd he has a CAL if you dont know dont talk about it keep ur pie hole shut
Cant you smell that smell

Maryville, TN

#16 Dec 12, 2012
60 yrs old?? HAHA Figures he was 60. That little twirp couldn't beat his way out of a wet paper bag!! Oh yeah and Miss Stinky Vagina, Jessica, you make alot more than 50$ by treating people right and doing the right thing, not by beating up a 60yr old man on disability and being proud that you got your 50$ Way to run a business! Maybe you should spend more time washing your vagina instead of beating up the few customers you have. Just Sayin!
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#17 Dec 12, 2012
Damn! I thought it was just the business that stunk.
lazy larry

Marion, VA

#18 Dec 12, 2012
Cant you smell that smell wrote:
60 yrs old?? HAHA Figures he was 60. That little twirp couldn't beat his way out of a wet paper bag!! Oh yeah and Miss Stinky Vagina, Jessica, you make alot more than 50$ by treating people right and doing the right thing, not by beating up a 60yr old man on disability and being proud that you got your 50$ Way to run a business! Maybe you should spend more time washing your vagina instead of beating up the few customers you have. Just Sayin!
wow
earl

Marion, VA

#19 Dec 12, 2012
come on people i know the ol fellow he is more like 70 he has a broke hand just about cant walk and it was two of you and he whip both ur a$$ iam lol
gotalife

Moneta, VA

#20 Dec 12, 2012
If you plan on being in business for the rest of your life you should have cut your 50 dollar loss and not let the man in your store again, instead of harassing someone over it. Number 2, hanging around Mr. Tim Dotson is bad for business as well. Number 3, I have a job and don't need to grow up and it's junk when it doesn't last a week and are you going to refund the amount of gas I used up bringing you a 5 dollar item back to your store? Number 4, everyday I go by your store I never see any customers where are they all at? or must I come by when the welfare checks hit the mail boxes? And by the way what kind of morals are you teaching your kids, if someone owes you money bring someone with you to harass and double team them? Yeah yall are winners...Not
I wish folks like yourself would stop acting like you are the Bill Gates of Meth County...Your in the junk business get over yourselves already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broadford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apple Bowl (Sep '16) 8 min Popeye The Traile... 17
JC Delp 35 min Swtparadise 20
Any Tennessee Vol anonymous groups in Marion? 9 hr BitchJones 9
Marion prison 11 hr Greg 47
Modeling 14 hr Barbie 1
Football 14 hr Summer School Junkie 69
Da Druggie Garage On Buckeye Street 14 hr Marko Pocko 23

Broadford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Broadford Mortgages