41 - 53 of 53 Comments Last updated Jun 12, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Titstothewind

Marion, VA

#41 Nov 29, 2012
rudd wrote:
<quoted text> heard that, lot of people strange these days.its like its cool to be queer???
It's certainly not cool to be bigot.
not a fan

Farmville, VA

#42 Dec 3, 2012
My two cents worth wrote:
This is God's wrath on the sin of gay people and people who use drugs, etc. Even though people who aren't gay sometimes get aids from blood transfusions, the aids virus in the blood came from someone gay with aids to start with. No matter where it originally started, it's the punishment for their sins that they refuse to admit are sins.
gods wrath? christians r sooooooooooo stupid!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#43 Dec 3, 2012
When did sleeping with someone give anyone AIDS? I think you might have to screw someone. Hell maybe I'm wrong.
Tam

Palmyra, VA

#44 Dec 4, 2012
This could be the most horrible post on here....yes, a lot of people with HIV/aids do not care....but if you take time to know someone/protect yourself before you screw them it lowers the chances of getting infected....it is not morally right to exploit these people over the internet like they r a child molester. Dont be a skank and you wont have to worry so much.

Since: Nov 12

Marion, VA

#45 Dec 7, 2012
rudd wrote:
<quoted text> heard that, lot of people strange these days.its like its cool to be queer???
lmfao its not cool its fabulous and one should research before one comments lol wasnt the gays it that started it it came from soldiers who were in africa who ingested monkey brains and broughrt it back home to the states :) the gays get blamed for everything lol the only thing the gays are guilty of is being fabulos and helping str8 people who have no style and class look fabuluse cause if god hated gays he wouldnt make them look so cute so find reaserch gays arent the devil lol they arent to blame for the worlds problems but hey its always easy to blame someone else isnt it lol !!!
My2Cents

Marion, VA

#46 Dec 12, 2012
It seems to me that since you all are on Topix that you have access to a computer, so why don't you educate yourselves a bit? Go to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) website they have a huge amount of information. Now as for keeping your legs closed or your penis in your pants that would be a very good way to keep from getting this disease, but what about the children that are born with this? What about the ones that have been raped? I think before you bash people you need to get the facts. I do agree that people should not sleep around or do drugs with the sharing of needles. Makes me wonder if a lot of you on here that are bashing people, because you are guilty of some behavior (GAY) that you may have had and this is a way to vent!!!!! If so you need a therapist not TOPIX!
ms5687knvu475

Austria

#47 Jun 3, 2013
Watch out for a dumbass ate up with std's and hear he has HIV too. If you have been with him head to the Dr. quick. His name is alan tirado. Stay away from this disease infested transmitter. He gave me diseases. Still waiting on HIV test results.

I'm not going to reply to any comments so don't expect it. I have more important things to worry about now.

Heed my warning and stay away from him.
Geraldine

Alexandria, VA

#48 Jun 3, 2013
Alan is Harley T Ford.
John Boi

Martinsville, VA

#49 Jun 3, 2013
Earl have you been tested? We don't know about your BigBoy.

“The One and Only”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#50 Jun 3, 2013
Harley T is a catcher. He's looking for someone who wants the virus, so he can spread his disease.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#51 Jun 4, 2013
Harley "TEE" Flub is a virus. The one and only sick SOB.

“The One and Only”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#52 Jun 4, 2013
Harley T Ford- wrote:
Harley "TEE" Flub is a virus. The one and only sick SOB.
Oh, you got me sick alright. My doctor says I have no immune system now.
snoopy

Marion, VA

#53 Jun 12, 2013
keep your mouth shut and sit on your butt and you will have nothing to worry about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broadford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul "Lucky" Somerville 6 hr Concerned 4
Jonathan Delp and Alisha Thomas Surber wanted b... 9 hr Amy 35
Teaching in Smyth County 9 hr Mother of two 18
Need a haircut 9 hr Done it 5
Eric widner from utility 10 hr yep 7
Haunted places in Smyth Co. (Mar '10) 13 hr Called It Like I ... 32
Randall Brickey (Apr '12) 13 hr kland56 55
•••
•••
Broadford Dating