of 3
Next Last
consurned citezen

Knoxville, TN

#1 Sep 21, 2012
can we get a list of people in marion who are known to have this disease

in a town this small u can never be 2 safe
so post theyre names
especially u nurses or those of u working at heealth dept who is privy to the knowledge
thx :)
shoes

Knoxville, TN

#2 Sep 21, 2012
r u kidding me...have u ever heard of hippa
DUH

Puyallup, WA

#3 Sep 21, 2012
As much as I believe that this type of information should be public knowledge, it isn't. It is illegal to release that type of information.
It should be released much like public records for criminals because it is a public safety hazard. Especially when you know someone has AIDS/HIV and you see them sleeping with half the town...
Not all HIV/AIDS infected persons live that type of lifestyle so it would ultimately be cruel to those who chose to live and take care of themselves properly. It is required that if a person is HIV/AIDS positive and they are aware of it they are required to tell you before sexual relations. The problem is that too many don't know they are positive so they don't tell, and some just don't care.
blessedfools

Knoxville, TN

#4 Sep 21, 2012
How about this get to know these guys : tojan, lifestyle(free at the health dept),durex and some gas station bathroom! If you meet them and get to know them and use them guess what you won't have to worry about knowing who has aids or wondering if you have it yourself! Duh or just do ya self and you'll have nothing to worry about!
juss sayin

Knoxville, TN

#5 Sep 21, 2012
You can still get HIV/AIDS even wearing a condom. And if a person has any STD's they are suppose to inform the person their sleeping with. Otherwise, that person who has the STD could go to jail.
lol

Knoxville, TN

#6 Sep 21, 2012
^yeah, I got HPV even though I used a condom. didnt even know I had it until one day this pimple showed up on my left testicle and never went away. I googled genital warts and sure enough that is what I had.
really

Puyallup, WA

#7 Sep 21, 2012
Condoms aren't a guaranteed way to not get an STD. If you share needles or have sex with anyone you can get an STD or STI. Even getting tested doesn't mean the other person is clean, some diseases can't be tested for unless you have an outbreak. The only way to truly not get an STD is to avoid sexual relations including oral (you can get an STD from oral sex).
laughing at lol

Columbia, SC

#8 Sep 21, 2012
lol wrote:
^yeah, I got HPV even though I used a condom. didnt even know I had it until one day this pimple showed up on my left testicle and never went away. I googled genital warts and sure enough that is what I had.
Wow, so your a man...
laughing at lol

Columbia, SC

#9 Sep 21, 2012
consurned citezen wrote:
so post theyre names
especially u nurses or those of u working at heealth dept who is privy to the knowledge
Learn to spell concerned correctly..... try keeping your legs closed.... wow, you speak for this whole community.... your nasty
laughing at lol

Columbia, SC

#10 Sep 21, 2012
juss sayin wrote:
You can still get HIV/AIDS even wearing a condom. And if a person has any STD's they are suppose to inform the person their sleeping with. Otherwise, that person who has the STD could go to jail.
Your sleeping with the people that they have slept with for the last ten years. What the heck is wrong with you guys..... fall in love, keep your pants on.....nasty so very nasty
daisy williams

United States

#11 Sep 21, 2012
definitely a hippa violation...... Lets start a list of ppl who gossip...........(1) almost the entire town of Marion
juss sayin

Knoxville, TN

#12 Sep 21, 2012
laughing at lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sleeping with the people that they have slept with for the last ten years. What the heck is wrong with you guys..... fall in love, keep your pants on.....nasty so very nasty
What? I'm pretty sure I haven't had sex 10 years ago, considering it would make me 10 years old, dumbass. You seem like your pretty illiterate!! Nor did I say a damn thing about me having sex with anyone, especially someone with an STD. Learn to read. I was informing people on STD's.
laughing at lol

Columbia, SC

#13 Sep 21, 2012
juss sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
What? I'm pretty sure I haven't had sex 10 years ago, considering it would make me 10 years old, dumbass. You seem like your pretty illiterate!! Nor did I say a damn thing about me having sex with anyone, especially someone with an STD. Learn to read. I was informing people on STD's.
Calm down, I was adding to your post, clearly these people do not know who they are laying down with. Aids goes back 10 years, it lays silent.
Vito

Apo, AE

#14 Sep 21, 2012
consurned citezen wrote:
so post theyre names
I can't say I blame you for wanting to be aware of the public health threats around you, but there is only one objection to your request: The Privacy Act of 1974 - this mandates that all health information stays private and confidential unless explict written consent is given by the subect of the inquiry. My best advice, cover up or don't go out in the rain! These people are walking pathogens ready to infect. Beware!!!
juss sayin

Knoxville, TN

#15 Sep 21, 2012
laughing at lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down, I was adding to your post, clearly these people do not know who they are laying down with. Aids goes back 10 years, it lays silent.
Oh I'm sorry! I thought you was saying it towards my post. I think it goes back longer then that. Just some people should worry more about their health instead of messing around with everyone.
laughing at lol

Columbia, SC

#16 Sep 21, 2012
juss sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm sorry! I thought you was saying it towards my post. I think it goes back longer then that. Just some people should worry more about their health instead of messing around with everyone.
Whew so glad that we got that cleared up lol, sorry if I was unclear but geez..... its gross to think they need a list of who to do and who not to do.....
laughing at lol

Columbia, SC

#17 Sep 21, 2012
Vito wrote:
<quoted text>I can't say I blame you for wanting to be aware of the public health threats around you, but there is only one objection to your request: The Privacy Act of 1974 - this mandates that all health information stays private and confidential unless explict written consent is given by the subect of the inquiry. My best advice, cover up or don't go out in the rain! These people are walking pathogens ready to infect. Beware!!!
KEEP YOUR PANTS ON...... ARE YOUR REALLY THAT DESPERATE???? WHO WANTS THAT RISK???? MARION HAS ENOUGH CHILDREN WHO DONT KNOW THEIR DADDYS. COME ON NOW
juss sayin

Knoxville, TN

#18 Sep 21, 2012
I agree. I mean I know I'm not sleeping with someone with an.STD. And I guess people would wanna know who has one but then again if you stick to one glass of milk, your cookies will be clean!
Watch this-

Knoxville, TN

#19 Sep 22, 2012
juss sayin wrote:
I agree. I mean I know I'm not sleeping with someone with an.STD. And I guess people would wanna know who has one but then again if you stick to one glass of milk, your cookies will be clean!
Unless they (or you) had another glass or two of milk along the way.
caesar

Palmyra, VA

#20 Sep 22, 2012
One thing is a fact: If there wasn't queers, there would be no such thing as "aids"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broadford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People in Marion. 1 hr what ever 19
who is Jessica Delp seeing ? or what the deal w... 2 hr Nasty 4
Utility Trailer Drug Testing (Feb '14) 3 hr Cantwait 97
Buckeye 5 hr Just saying 3
Michael Shaun Brown 7 hr Yea boi 4
besides jail,is there anywhere you can get help... 7 hr Caroline 6
Food Stamp Program (Jul '13) 7 hr Wishful thinking 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Broadford Mortgages