Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

don't forget to cast your vote for Obama tomorrow. He is really the best man for the job especially after hearing Romneys speach today. Obama12
Adam B

Ruckersville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

HarIey T Ford wrote:
don't forget to cast your vote for Obama tomorrow. He is really the best man for the job especially after hearing Romneys speach today. Obama12
I will he's the only choice.
OUT OF TOUCH

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Adam B wrote:
<quoted text> I will he's the only choice.
We need jobs! Romney knows business and he can turn this country around. I know he can. I want to work not draw a govt. ck. Obama as hard as he has tried is not getting the job done. We are deeper in debt than this country has ever been. If you borrow from a bank and you borrow so much you can't pay the interest what do they do? They take your property. Now China is willing to loan money to us but do you not think they are going to one day say pay up or get off our land?

Since: Apr 12

Marion, Va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

ABO--anybody but........................
Adam B

Ruckersville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

OUT OF TOUCH wrote:
<quoted text>We need jobs! Romney knows business and he can turn this country around. I know he can. I want to work not draw a govt. ck. Obama as hard as he has tried is not getting the job done. We are deeper in debt than this country has ever been. If you borrow from a bank and you borrow so much you can't pay the interest what do they do? They take your property. Now China is willing to loan money to us but do you not think they are going to one day say pay up or get off our land?
you name says it all you are out of touch. We about to go into another depression before Obama took office. Jobs have grown over the last 4 years now that's a fact even if fox doesn't want to admit it . Just because there are no new jobs around here doesn't mean there isn't job growth. You know there are other places than southwest Virginia . You dumb ass republicans voted out Boucher last time and Griffith hasn't done a damn thing for southwest Virginia. Lol all I can say you got what you deserved on that one. If Boucher was still in office we might have had a chance for some new jobs but with Griffith no way, so I suggest if you are having a hard time finding work you may want to relocate because it is only going to get worse around here no matter who gets elected.
OUT OF TOUCH

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Gee, thanks for the encouragement! I do not see that a community organizer can do more for me or my country than someone that knows business like the back of his hand.
Adam B

Ruckersville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

OUT OF TOUCH wrote:
Gee, thanks for the encouragement! I do not see that a community organizer can do more for me or my country than someone that knows business like the back of his hand.
yea he know business alright how to ship it to China and he has bankrupted a few. He said himself government couldn't creat jobs before he said it could. Lol, and yes our congressman do have a lot to do with new businesses. But you just go right ahead and believe and think what you want to. It's not going to matter anyway Obama is going to win.
Adam B

Ruckersville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

What's Harley have to say about it . Fat ass is really quiet tonight. Probably busy beating his wife and kids.
skunk holler Bill

Dillwyn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Adam B wrote:
What's Harley have to say about it . Fat ass is really quiet tonight. Probably busy beating his wife and kids.
I'd say you like to beat on somenthing different. I hear you are quite the fisherman and a masturbater.
Adam B

Ruckersville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

skunk holler Bill wrote:
<quoted text>I'd say you like to beat on somenthing different. I hear you are quite the fisherman and a masturbater.
haven't fished since I was a kid but I can masturbate with the best of them. Lol

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

HarIey T Ford wrote:
Obama hates coal, will not allow offshore drilling, wants to cut military, and McDonnell has been a big Romney backer....

If Obama wins, Virginia is screwed...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Jusy_Sayn wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama hates coal, will not allow offshore drilling, wants to cut military, and McDonnell has been a big Romney backer....
If Obama wins, Virginia is screwed...
I'll agree with you 100%. And this comes from the real HTF. Not my wanna be slave.
Leanardo D

Dillwyn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Tom. evening I want Obama to pack and get out of my rental property. He has overstayed his welcome.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

I am so glad Obama was elected, he is going to help the gays like me.
Skunk holler bill

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

HarIey T Ford wrote:
Like the black ones??
cunune

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

youtube.com/watch... ………Getting lucky is all what its about
John

Martinsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

I voted for Obama, because I love getting all of my free stuff. Can you say, "Cheese?"
Skunk holler bill

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

John wrote:
I voted for Obama, because I love getting all of my free stuff. Can you say, "Cheese?"
that's the reason I voted for him. I sure do love him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

HarIey T Ford wrote:
Yes and not only are you MY slave.......now you're his too. Poor wanna be.
Skunk holler bill

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Harley T Ford- wrote:
<quoted text> Yes and not only are you MY slave.......now you're his too. Poor wanna be.
I wanna be with you right now. All of this tough talk is getting me hot. See you soon sweet thang.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Broadford Discussions

Search the Broadford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica robinette 21 min shes a hoe 1
Michelle Doss- Halle Petree 10 hr amy 2
michelle and halle 10 hr bollt 1
Looking for a man late 40's name is Steve he is... 11 hr zeustoots 3
Dysfunction 23 hr Who 18
Geoffrey Quintero Mon Lmfao 20
The hair school place.. (Dec '13) Sun just wondering 29
•••
•••