Teenager's Death Ruled a Homicide

Teenager's Death Ruled a Homicide

There are 2 comments on the New York Times story from Feb 20, 2007, titled Teenager's Death Ruled a Homicide. In it, New York Times reports that:

The death of a Bronx teenager in November who had been restrained at a state juvenile detention center has been ruled a homicide, the Fulton County district attorney said yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Times.

Donna Peyton

Astoria, NY

#1 Feb 24, 2007
The death of a child is always a tragedy; however, most of the teenagers who give adults no other option than to place them in juvenile detention facilities suffer from severe behavioral and/or emotional issues. Educators, and I'm sure sometimes the people who work in these facilities, have to make decisions to protect both the teenager acting out as well as the other children around him/her. In this case, Darryl's death was caused by his own inappropriate behavior. Don't blame it on the people who were trying to do their job.

Ashburn, VA

#2 Feb 14, 2014
@Donna Peyton: So what you are saying is because he had emotional issues it was justified? You idiot! What if this was your child, nephew, or family member or close friend, would you still feel the same way? You sound like a cold hearted blob. Watch out, karma will get you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broadalbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 12 hr Louis K Lepke 28
Amsterdam Police Department Donations Phonecalls (Dec '11) Wed Rhonda Art Design 3
Boat paint Oct 17 Hydroski 1
Good Electricians Oct 2 Local 2
Judge Edward Skoda (Jan '14) Sep 29 malibu326 24
True Value Moron (Oct '14) Sep '16 WTH 4
Skeetercreek Sep '16 Danny 1

Broadalbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Broadalbin Mortgages