Sha Boogie busted
Bag o Dirt

Danielson, CT

#1 Jun 4, 2013
Sha Boogie was busted by those crackerjack glove city cops for driving drunk and running away and throwing bags of crack away. I know, i know...what a swell name. He looks just like it sounds. Gloversville has been over run by clowns like this. I hope the rest of small town America isn't turning into a spackle bucket of turds like this town is.
Monkey Shines

Danielson, CT

#2 Jun 5, 2013
All these idiots have guns and like to play cowboys and Indians while impregnating the local girls. It seems like it can't be stopped!!
Lil bit

Bronx, NY

#3 Jun 11, 2013
I seen sha boogie on the street. He be outa jail and looking for a couple of rats. Dem rats gonna make nice hats. That's what he say. Glad he ain't looking for me. I don't wanna be made into no hat.
Big Mocha Fatso

Bronx, NY

#4 Jun 13, 2013
The bop no cop can stop. G world in G ville. They gonna need a militia to stop the gorilla who swing from the trees and makes like the birds and the
bees leaving caramel kids on every doorstep. We got the rhyme and the wave of crime, so pee wee hermans better get in line.
Go home

Northville, NY

#5 Jun 14, 2013
All you drug dealers better go back to where you came from. It ain't a hick village, but it's not a big city. The cops know what's up, who's who, and the native troublemakers love to snitch on each other. Go back to the city, sling your stuff elsewhere.

I know I will personally do whatever I can to drive your type of scum from the area. I'm a cop caller, and if I see shady stuff go down, I call.

Go back home.
Armando Amatusio

Danielson, CT

#6 Jun 15, 2013
It looks to me like we are being overrun by people who don't belong here selling drugs and corrupting young people who have little opportunity and don't know any better. This is what happens when conservatives run things and put profits over full employment. This used to be a prosperous town. But they sold us out and moved everything to third world countries where they could exploit cheap labor. Places like Gloversville lost the industrial base and now it's an out of control cancer eating through small towns across America. It's not the pimps and drug dealers....it's the rich and powerful that are screwing us.
Watcher

Albany, NY

#7 Jun 16, 2013
Go home wrote:
All you drug dealers better go back to where you came from. It ain't a hick village, but it's not a big city. The cops know what's up, who's who, and the native troublemakers love to snitch on each other. Go back to the city, sling your stuff elsewhere.
I know I will personally do whatever I can to drive your type of scum from the area. I'm a cop caller, and if I see shady stuff go down, I call.
Go back home.
If the cops and city really knew then they'd be watching that Fulton County Barbershop. The guy that owns it Michael Ortiz and a couple other people sell cocaine, heroin and weed.
Brain Boggled

New York, NY

#8 Jun 17, 2013
Sha boogie shama lama ding dong
Party too hard party too long
Got a white baby mama big and fat
Gonna turn them snitches into a hat
ShaBoogie

New York, NY

#9 Jun 20, 2013
Dont you be maken fun of me and my tribulattionz with de white man. I came to party. Peewee Herman's of Gville trying to put me down. They just racist suckas. They go crazy when they see the black man with 3 or 4 white girls. What they think goin on be goin on! Heh heh haww! That's right Peewee!!! The party just starting to roll. Peace!
troydog66

Schenectady, NY

#10 Jun 24, 2013
As Robert DeNiro said in "TAXI DRIVER," "Maybe a REAL flood will come and wash all the filth, the vermin, the scum down the sewer, and REALLY clean the streets."
Arnold Doosh

New York, NY

#11 Jun 24, 2013
The flood came and went. "They" are still here. Probably until this town is reduced to huts and bonfires.
Pork Butt

New York, NY

#12 Jun 25, 2013
I dig Sha Boogie. Before he came to town I was just another fat chick waiting around by the door at closing time. Now I'm part of a harem that parties all the time and there's always lots of drama, racial tension, sex and violence to keep things interesting. So go ahead and make all your mean comments about welfare and everything. Right now is the most fun I ever had.
Sha Boogie

New York, NY

#13 Jun 25, 2013
I likes my wimmens real blonde and pale with plenty of meat on the bone. Lots of butt. Yum yum. Yessir thats the black man's kryptonite. 2 or 3 at a time Lawdy Lawdy. And some watermelon too.
Irma Snodgrass

Danielson, CT

#14 Jun 29, 2013
This is what we were all afraid of....and now it's here. Lord help us.
DJ Four Corners

Bronx, NY

#15 Jul 2, 2013
Whoosh da moogie
Here come Sha boogie
Drilling dem bitches
Ain't digging no ditches
Cuz momma on de welfare
So what da hell do I care
And I party all night
Sometimes we fight
Slinging the lead
Into them gangsta's head
Who muscle in to sell
Lousy weed as well
Willie Green

Bronx, NY

#16 Jul 3, 2013
ShaBoogie be the most dangerous cat to roll into dis town since Dolmite got out of jail, ya know what I'm sayin?
Merle Spraker

Bronx, NY

#18 Jul 10, 2013
Jeez....it seems like everyday there's more of them.
Aunt Ester

Bronx, NY

#19 Jul 13, 2013
That damn Sha Boogie been sayin if that Zimmerman fool walks, there going to be hell to pay. I be standing here more nervous than a hoowa in church.
Hoowa Hut

Bronx, NY

#20 Jul 17, 2013
I needed money for my kids so I went down by the rail trail with a dirty little outfit so I could be a hoowa. Nobody got no money but everyone think he be a pimp. Got no money. Got no car. Riding on a crap bicycle. No girls. But he a pimp. Yeah sure. Found me a cracker after a few hours. Fat and smelly and only has 13 bucks. I say ok. It was more work than digging up a dozen turnips. After he go, mr pimp come by and wants the money. For what I sez?
Protection.
Get de hell outa here man! I got kids to feed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broadalbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man jailed after second arrest Jul 29 Read4545 3
Snapchat Jul 21 bthwaits 1
toddler playgroup Jul 18 Sharon M 1
Mike rudds Jul 14 Dumb 3
superintendant jon peterson and his past Jul 1 truther 1
barrier window systems complaint (Mar '09) Jun '15 jeans 42
News Heineken splits with Wieden & Kennedy Jun '15 John Doe 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Broadalbin Mortgages