Historical society plans annual picnic

There are 1 comment on the Gloversville Leader-Herald story from Jun 17, 2011, titled Historical society plans annual picnic. In it, Gloversville Leader-Herald reports that:

The Broadalbin Kennyetto Historical Society will hold its annual picnic Tuesday at 6 p.m. at the home of Ed Tanner, 49 School St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gloversville Leader-Herald.

Elizabeth C Northrop

United States

#1 Jun 20, 2011
I would like information on who takes care of the Union Mills Cemetary in Broadalbin NY on recent visit Saturday by my parents June16th our family Plot Earl and Clara Austin grave stones had been moved rather shoved all most off there base. I have been trying to find the care takers of this cemetary and you are the closest thing I could fine if you can give me any info I would greatly appreciate it .
Please send any info to pinkdiamond357@yahoo.com Thank you so much for any help you can give me.
Sincerely
Elizabeth C Northrop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broadalbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carbone selected as a "Best Place to Work" May 11 GHR 2
Review: Lt's Enterprises May 9 Gloverstards 8
Judge Edward Skoda (Jan '14) May 9 Boo Hoo 12
News Man agrees to remove 3 tigers, 2 leopards from ... May 7 I am a ADK 46r 1
anybody know how George Crandall is? (Mar '11) May 7 vAN 2
Joshua Malatino is Going Broke (May '13) Apr 26 QueenOfDiamonds21 7
News Student threatened school staff: deputies Feb '15 Latin king idiot 1
More from around the web

Broadalbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE