SUV Crashes Into East Windsor Greenhouse

An SUV jumped the curb in front of Revay's Gardens in Broad Brook this morning and crashed into a greenhouse. Full Story
SIG

AOL

#1 May 27, 2008
Ring-Ring. I'm just backing out-Wait-can I call you right back?
Eastie

Hartford, CT

#2 May 27, 2008
Just another slow news day in East Windsor, no murders, kidnappings, home invasions...

Nice Town!
Kelly

Waterbury, CT

#3 May 27, 2008
SUV Drivers = scum of the Earth
Irony

Springfield, MA

#4 May 27, 2008
Can you hear me now?
Jeff H

New Britain, CT

#5 May 27, 2008
Kelly wrote:
SUV Drivers = scum of the Earth
Judgemental pricks like you are far worse.
Skip

Middlefield, CT

#6 May 27, 2008
Time was when a man could control his vehicle.
SUVS are lashing out

Mansfield Depot, CT

#7 May 27, 2008
The driver had nothing to do with it.
This is just the SUV lashing out at the greenhouse as a representative of the green movement which is driving SUVs to extinction.

In these troubled times, sometimes even the nicest SUVs just...snap.
Donnie Brasco

United States

#8 May 27, 2008
Jeff H wrote:
<quoted text>
Judgemental pricks like you are far worse.
Look who's calling the kettle black, Jeffrey.

What's the matter, you're Expedition has an image problem now, tough guy.
Helwig

Hartford, CT

#10 May 27, 2008
Jeff H wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to jealous losers like you, f cktard.
Just because your wife is a fat ugly skank is no reason to follow me around the board. If you ever had an original thought, your head would explode. Now go clean up that nasty slime that fell from your skanky wifes snatch before the dog eats it and gets sick.
Yikes!
Jeff H

New Britain, CT

#11 May 27, 2008
Helwig wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes!
DB likes to follow me around, post insults, and never has a substantative post. That spells MAJOR LOSER to me.
Donnie Brasco

United States

#12 May 27, 2008
Jeff H wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because your wife is a fat ugly skank is no reason to follow me around the board. If you ever had an original thought, your head would explode. Now go clean up that nasty slime that fell from your skanky wifes snatch before the dog eats it and gets sick.
Blah, blah, blah, Jeffrey.

It's time for you to take your meds, tough guy.

Maybe take a trip back to Iraq.
Donnie Brasco

United States

#13 May 27, 2008
Jeff H wrote:
<quoted text>
No, wait. Isn't your wife in Iraq, tough guy. Isn't that how the story goes/

Acting like a big man behind that keyboard, aren't you. Typing those wonderful words your mommy and daddy must've taught you.

Sounds like you need a good bytch slap, tough guy.
Jeff H

New Britain, CT

#14 May 27, 2008
Donnie Brasco wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah, Jeffrey.
It's time for you to take your meds, tough guy.
Maybe take a trip back to Iraq.
I believe your initials are correct, only the D stands for douche, and the B for bag.
Jeff H

New Britain, CT

#15 May 27, 2008
Donnie Brasco wrote:
<quoted text>
No, wait. Isn't your wife in Iraq, tough guy. Isn't that how the story goes/
Acting like a big man behind that keyboard, aren't you. Typing those wonderful words your mommy and daddy must've taught you.
Sounds like you need a good bytch slap, tough guy.
Kettle/pot. You follow me around, and never post anything with any intelligence, just follow me. Why?

Why can't you come up with any original thought? Face it, DB, you are inferior, and very jealous of me.
Kelly

Waterbury, CT

#16 May 27, 2008
Jeff H wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow is all that anger because you can't afford to drive your gas guzzling SUV anymore? Poor baby!
Messenger of the Obvious

Hartford, CT

#17 May 27, 2008
Eastie wrote:
Just another slow news day in East Windsor, no murders, kidnappings, home invasions...
Nice Town!
Not since yesterday anyway...
Donnie Brasco

United States

#18 May 27, 2008
Jeff H wrote:
<quoted text>
Kettle/pot. You follow me around, and never post anything with any intelligence, just follow me. Why?
Why can't you come up with any original thought? Face it, DB, you are inferior, and very jealous of me.
Now, Jeffrey, I have no idea what you're talking about. Sounds like your panties are in a bind again.

I'm posting to topics I find necessary to voice an opinion on. That's what TOPIX is all about, right. It's a free country, tough guy. Or, maybe your lack of people skills have made you forget that. Yeah, that's probably it.

Also, my intelligence is far superior to yours-see your previous post about the "wife" issues. Maybe it's YOUR wife who needs fixin'. Take a close look in the mirror, Jeffrey. You might learn a lot.
tHIS IS WHATS UP

Hartford, CT

#19 May 27, 2008
dude, who cares about the article, all this trash talkin is so much more interesting:)
Helwig

Hartford, CT

#20 May 27, 2008
tHIS IS WHATS UP wrote:
dude, who cares about the article, all this trash talkin is so much more interesting:)
Exactly. That's all that goes on here anway. Look I'll start with you: YO MOMMA!!!!
Non-judgemental

United States

#22 May 31, 2008
If you don't have any clue what you are talking about, you really shouldn't talk. Do you judge everybody without knowing all of the facts? Grow up...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broad Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did your propane company over charge you in 2013 (May '13) Nov 9 Dak 3
Two Enfield Cops Disciplined for Roles in Boat ... Oct '14 Not stupid 3
any girls want to hook up in ct 18+ Oct '14 matt1234 1
Travel Deals scam now in CT (Jun '11) Sep '14 TRIPPER 76
Debate: Gay Marriage - Enfield, CT (Jul '10) Sep '14 Pam 57
Best food in enfield? Sep '14 Belly 1
Windsor Locks Man Pleads Guilty In Underage Sex... (Apr '08) Sep '14 Legal Fairness 24
Broad Brook Dating
Find my Match

Broad Brook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Broad Brook News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Broad Brook

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:53 am PST