Vernon Police Find Naked Woman, Arrest Naked Man

Full story: WTIC-TV Hartford
Police officers responding to a report of a woman screaming near Prospect Street about 5:20 p.m. Saturday came upon a naked woman running down the street and a naked man speeding away in a Dodge Durango. Full Story
loopus

Windsor, CT

#1 Mar 25, 2011
for the record It was his wife he was with and they were consintually naked Todd is not usually out of control but had been under alot of stress due to the economey.. He was in fear that his wife was feeling about him as he was about himself! Everyone has a breaking point and he had reached his that day! I beleive todd should be held responsible for his actions I dont agree that he should be punished for wrongfully responding to the pressures of life I know his wife loves him and will be supporting him thruogh out his time of incarsiration whatever the case may be weve all done things were not proud of some of us just havent got caught and we all know the whole truth never comes out any one can make a fight or argumjent seem bigger than it was so give the guy a break he dosnt need judgment he needs forgivness with the opportunity to recover his self esteem.
SexGoneWrong

Vernon Rockville, CT

#2 May 8, 2013
Running down the street naked isn't something that occurs often but if you're going to do it make sure you do it as a couple! Christ this is a bazar incident that shouldn't be tolerated. I hope someone went to jail over this because this isn't acceptable behavior anywhere!
Also, have you ever noticed how a lot of people today are unable to form sentences in English or use proper punctuation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broad Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Travel Deals scam now in CT (Jun '11) Dec 10 Todd7777 77
Joe Schweitzer hit by car (Dec '08) Dec 5 jeff 17
Two Enfield Cops Disciplined for Roles in Boat ... Dec 3 melissa 4
South Windsor Police: Former Resident Kidnapped... (Sep '10) Dec 2 private 48
Small Business Saturday: Corporate Catch Phrase... Nov 30 ZariaandBellas 1
bradley airport terminal delta Nov 26 Larry 1
Did your propane company over charge you in 2013 (May '13) Nov '14 Dak 3
Broad Brook Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web