Vernon Police Find Naked Woman, Arres...

Vernon Police Find Naked Woman, Arrest Naked Man

There are 2 comments on the WTIC-TV Hartford story from Mar 19, 2011, titled Vernon Police Find Naked Woman, Arrest Naked Man. In it, WTIC-TV Hartford reports that:

Police officers responding to a report of a woman screaming near Prospect Street about 5:20 p.m. Saturday came upon a naked woman running down the street and a naked man speeding away in a Dodge Durango.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTIC-TV Hartford.

loopus

Wethersfield, CT

#1 Mar 25, 2011
for the record It was his wife he was with and they were consintually naked Todd is not usually out of control but had been under alot of stress due to the economey.. He was in fear that his wife was feeling about him as he was about himself! Everyone has a breaking point and he had reached his that day! I beleive todd should be held responsible for his actions I dont agree that he should be punished for wrongfully responding to the pressures of life I know his wife loves him and will be supporting him thruogh out his time of incarsiration whatever the case may be weve all done things were not proud of some of us just havent got caught and we all know the whole truth never comes out any one can make a fight or argumjent seem bigger than it was so give the guy a break he dosnt need judgment he needs forgivness with the opportunity to recover his self esteem.
SexGoneWrong

Ellington, CT

#2 May 8, 2013
Running down the street naked isn't something that occurs often but if you're going to do it make sure you do it as a couple! Christ this is a bazar incident that shouldn't be tolerated. I hope someone went to jail over this because this isn't acceptable behavior anywhere!
Also, have you ever noticed how a lot of people today are unable to form sentences in English or use proper punctuation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Broad Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former police officer pleads guilty in Internet... (Apr '08) Jun 21 lavon affair 11
News The Unhealthiest Meals at Chain Restaurants (Jun '15) Jun 21 syllogism 12
Remove Judge Jonathan J. Kaplan? (Feb '10) Jun 21 RECALL PERSKY 9
News Bill Would Raise Penalties For Careless Drivers... Jun 16 ffctguitar 3
Non responsive to residents Jun 15 Ri ck Pinto 1
News Windsor Budget Goes To The Polls Tuesday For 2 ... Jun 9 Jones 1
News Ellington Homicide Investigation Still Tight-Li... Jun 8 WTFFFF 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Broad Brook Mortgages