Winter storm cripples area

Sort of like the straw that broke the camel's back, the mere 2 or so inches of new snow that raced through the Aberdeen area Friday were enough to cripple normal mobility. Full Story
Snow Business

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Mar 17, 2007
Hey, way back in the winter of 1960, my car was stuck in so much snow that I couldn't get over the railroad bridge! I had to leave my car and walk back to my room, which was over by NSTC. So yeah, there can be some sudden and paralyzing storms. And that was also odd because the next day, I walked back to my car. It started and I just backed out, turned and headed up Main Street. I worked at KXAB-TV at the time. The day before was actually my day off, but I was driving out to help out. Some of the staff slept at the station and kept it going. Wowzer! That was a knupper!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Britton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Still Looking for AJ Lufkins of Sisseton (May '10) Aug 28 nobodyknows 83
Sisseton Beating Suspect In Court (Jun '07) Jul '14 nitos mom 8
Man Wanted In Connection With Attempted Homicid... Mar '14 afraidofthedarkinRC 1
Nuns, priests accused of sexual abuse at Sisset... (Aug '10) Jan '14 chi red 7
the hot test place to be tonight (Sep '13) Sep '13 Sherril Prima 1
free sex tonight! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Chas Burgen 1
find people for free sex here! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Lesley Karstens 1
•••
•••
•••

Britton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••