Lufkins Search Completed in Roberts C...

Lufkins Search Completed in Roberts County

There are 2 comments on the South Dakota State story from May 19, 2011, titled Lufkins Search Completed in Roberts County. In it, South Dakota State reports that:

Attorney General Marty Jackley announced today that the search for Andrew Jon Lufkins, 23, Sisseton, at Dry Creek Lake and Tekawitha Dam has been completed with no significant discovery at this time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Dakota State.

Aknaack01

Wessington Springs, SD

#1 May 22, 2011
Dudes and dudets of law enforcement in South Dakota looking for the Lufkins fellow. Have you guys thought of looking in old wells, abandoned houses basements etc? There are thousenads in just a 10 mile radius from Sisseton. Matter of fact there are 5 alone on my property that i have found since i moved in 3 months ago. I only live 3 miles from Sisseton. Or maybe aliens came got him like they got my freakin dog. I do know one thing round here though if someone wants to keep a secret they usually do. By the way if you guys happend to stumble acrossed a yellow lab with a green collar and rabies tags from sisseton vet return him to me for a $100 reward dead or alive. Old Dempsey farm..
Anonymous

United States

#2 May 23, 2011
If I recall last april ice never came of the lakes in the hills area till late april if not beginning of may. I'd be looking else where

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Britton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Jul 12 CA Escapee 19
News Beating Investigation Continues in Sisseton (May '07) Nov '16 Anonymous 42
News Man Lost in Fog Drives 300 Miles from Home (Feb '12) Feb '12 Rest Stop 18
Missing women last seen in Britton (Feb '11) Feb '11 Loni Fox 1
minn pheasant hunters want non-professional q... (Oct '07) Oct '07 hugh 1
Visiting Britton. Is there a smiley faced water... (Jun '07) Jun '07 Alan 2
News Journal & Bugle Announcements & Events (May '07) May '07 ARE YOU KIDDING 1

Britton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Britton Mortgages