faper

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

VHS is a good place. Hadnt been in VMS in a long time.
Well

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

???
I guess

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

I reckon this parent realized after complaining about not just one school but 2 that maybe the problem does lie within.
county

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

i rather send my kids to a county school then send them with the kids out of the projects. Even the Teacher are scard of the kids.
Fred

Charlotte Hall, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

What ever happened to the hot English teacher that used to work there????
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Wow. I would rather my children go to a city school. Better eduacation. And that is BS, You are talking about blacks and we all know it. Which teachers are afraid, please tell us because I do not know of one and I know plenty. You are the typical backwoods redneck.
county wrote:
i rather send my kids to a county school then send them with the kids out of the projects. Even the Teacher are scard of the kids.
R U serious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Wow, spoken by a true racist Project kids? Really??? I really do not know what to say because I do not want to look ignorant like you but there are bad kids in ALL schools including county, probably more in county than city. Oh my! I have a wonderful friend who works for Co schools and you would not believe the stories she tells. I won't get into it on here but city kids are good kids and there is bad in ALL schools. I hear there are lots of sin going around in Battle, hmmmm PROJECT KIDs??? Wow that blows my mind. I would like to know which teachers and what schools you are talking about because I think you are full of crap.
county wrote:
City Mom

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Curious there county, which school's and teacher's are you talking about? I have 3 children in 3 different (elementary, middle and high school) and I have yet to hear about a teacher being afraid of the students. I feel sorry for you for discriminating against people who live in the "projects" as you call it, shows your level of education, county educated, I assume?
county wrote:
sorry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Its true. Bad Apples everywhere. I've been hearing horror storys from 2 different children that attend Wallace, coming home in tears everyday! What ever happened to ZERO TOLERANCE for bullying. The staff need to get involved and let these little bullys know this will not be tolerated. At this point it going to take the parents getting involved because the school says boys will be boys, well when there getting their parents asses sued off maybe we will see some change.
Former Trojan

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

All I know is, when I went to Wallace/JSB there was a black kid there who transferred from VHS who was stabbed by some redneck, then immediately went back to the city. Rampant racism in the county schools, and I highly doubt it's changed that much

Since: Aug 12

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

I know my child isnt perfect nor can anyone say their is either, but we all have our opinions and I still stick with mine. There are both good and bad in all schools, teachers and students. Although homeschool looks more and more better everyday, but starting during a fresh new year would be the most logical thing to do...
Ebwell

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Former Trojan wrote:
All I know is, when I went to Wallace/JSB there was a black kid there who transferred from VHS who was stabbed by some redneck, then immediately went back to the city. Rampant racism in the county schools, and I highly doubt it's changed that much
Ahhhhhh those were the good ole days!
I know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Sadly racism still exists. I know of people who took their children from city schools because of black people. Stupid and sad.When they get out in the big open world we all have to co exist. I had relatives attend Co and City and I can say without a shadow of doubt City kids were better educated.
Dad3

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

If people these days would truely "raise there kids at home" they wouldn't have the problems they have at school or anywhere else. It seems that most families anymore are one of two ways; either run by the kids (they tell the parents what to do)or the kids are always pawned off on someone else (like grandma or grandpa. Wake up people!!!
Dad3

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Don't know why my title says Richmond. I'm right here in Bristol
Dad3

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Former Trojan wrote:
You don't have a clue what you are talking about. All I can say is I'm thankful for the city schools!!! They keep the THUGS out of the county school... Thank you
City parent

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

I have 3 children in city schools and I have seen no "THUGS" in the city schools. There are bad kids everywhere included in your county schools!
Dad3 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a clue what you are talking about. All I can say is I'm thankful for the city schools!!! They keep the THUGS out of the county school... Thank you
sorry

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Former Trojan wrote:
. You would think that a student getting stabbed would have made the news atleast. I think you are full of sh#*

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Bristol Forum right now

Search the Bristol Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
oriental women 2 hr Here ya go 2
why do women here look so old 6 hr gate city boy 21
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 7 hr Hoolio 2,539
BVU board members 16 hr The Gov 5
walmart 17 hr Lisa 3
Julie Newman..WCYB (Mar '13) Thu Ich bin ein Bristolians 16
Vape Aloud Wed Dont Push 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bristol Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••