created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 11, 2010

Virginia

3,685 votes

VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disabled, Question 1

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 50)

Showing posts 981 - 1,000 of1,350
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1063
Sep 10, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Hank Williams Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Kind of contradictory isn't it? Like I said, move on! No one owes you anthing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Not in the least.....white boi=racist. old honky tonk redneck williams is a moron on top of all the other negative adjectives.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1064
Sep 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in the least.....white boi=racist. old honky tonk redneck williams is a moron on top of all the other negative adjectives.
LOL And yet, he is superior to you in every way no-show.

nothead Mug Shot aka Glen Allen clone, aka hammer time, aka son of thunder, aka new hammer time, aka term limits, aka hammer t.....

Jamyce K. Vinson,
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity nothead.

For anyone that wants the RTD web link:

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

Or take the poll about what is wrong with nothead:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richmond-va/T...
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1065
Sep 10, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL And yet, he is superior to you in every way no-show.
nothead Mug Shot aka Glen Allen clone, aka hammer time, aka son of thunder, aka new hammer time, aka term limits, aka hammer t.....
Jamyce K. Vinson,
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity nothead.
For anyone that wants the RTD web link:
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...
Or take the poll about what is wrong with nothead:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richmond-va/T...
Superior? Hes fat like you, stinks like you, and he masturbates with a pair of tweezers like you. Far superior than me, eh moron.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1066
Sep 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Superior? Hes fat like you, stinks like you, and he masturbates with a pair of tweezers like you. Far superior than me, eh moron.
By any standard, he and I are far superior to you no-show.

You are the scum of society nothead.

nothead Mug Shot aka Glen Allen clone, aka hammer time, aka son of thunder, aka new hammer time, aka term limits, aka hammer t.....

Jamyce K. Vinson,
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity nothead.

For anyone that wants the RTD web link:

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

Or take the poll about what is wrong with nothead:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richmond-va/T...
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1067
Sep 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
By any standard, he and I are far superior to you no-show.
You are the scum of society nothead.
nothead Mug Shot aka Glen Allen clone, aka hammer time, aka son of thunder, aka new hammer time, aka term limits, aka hammer t.....
Jamyce K. Vinson,
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity nothead.
For anyone that wants the RTD web link:
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...
Or take the poll about what is wrong with nothead:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richmond-va/T...
2 peas in a pod.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1068
Sep 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
2 peas in a pod.
Me and Hank? Okay by me no-show.

How is your job as "top senior adviser to the governor" nothead?

Or are you now a "senior Law Enforcement Official again?

Just 2 of your better lies.

nothead Mug Shot aka Glen Allen clone, aka hammer time, aka son of thunder, aka new hammer time, aka term limits, aka hammer t.....

Jamyce K. Vinson,
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity nothead.

For anyone that wants the RTD web link:

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

Or take the poll about what is wrong with nothead:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richmond-va/T...
Twerp

Raven, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1069
Sep 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Hank Williams,Jr.,is a big no show...he drinks,dopes too much.Ewwwwww...

Since: May 12

Copperhead Road

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1070
Sep 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Twerp wrote:
Hank Williams,Jr.,is a big no show...he drinks,dopes too much.Ewwwwww...
And this comes from some prick from "RAVEN" LMAO Va. Where in the Hell is RAVEN, VA? Is it close to WAR WVA? Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!

Since: May 12

Copperhead Road

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1071
Sep 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
2 peas in a pod.
Are you a "COLORED" boy new hammerhead?
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1072
Sep 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Superior? Hes fat like you, stinks like you, and he masturbates with a pair of tweezers like you. Far superior than me, eh moron.
Hells-bells, hammer toes, a slug crawling across the ground is far superior to you. You funny, you stupid. You don't even know who your daddy is, much less your gramps.

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1073
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The most confused day in Gilpin Court.

FATHERSDAY
money balls

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1074
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Romney,is for helping the elderly!
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1075
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

money balls wrote:
Romney,is for helping the elderly!
Rmoney's views on President Obama's Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act are "evolving". That's because he knows a majority of Americans are for it and he can't get elected if he opposes it.
Raven War

Raven, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1076
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mayson Cutter wrote:
<quoted text> And this comes from some prick from "RAVEN" LMAO Va. Where in the Hell is RAVEN, VA? Is it close to WAR WVA? Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!
It sure to hell is! I liked old Hank's song,"A Country Boy Can Survive"!! Describes some mean,mean people!
just wondering

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1077
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Looks like all the high paid desk jockeys are hard at work.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1078
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Me and Hank? Okay by me no-show.
How is your job as "top senior adviser to the governor" nothead?
Or are you now a "senior Law Enforcement Official again?
Just 2 of your better lies.
nothead Mug Shot aka Glen Allen clone, aka hammer time, aka son of thunder, aka new hammer time, aka term limits, aka hammer t.....
Jamyce K. Vinson,
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity nothead.
For anyone that wants the RTD web link:
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...
Or take the poll about what is wrong with nothead:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richmond-va/T...
The 2 biggest fart rats in the world. Enjoy your dis-ease.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1079
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mayson Cutter wrote:
<quoted text> And this comes from some prick from "RAVEN" LMAO Va. Where in the Hell is RAVEN, VA? Is it close to WAR WVA? Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!
You mean your mommy didn't tell you about her home town. You Hangover County swamp lizard.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1080
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mayson Cutter wrote:
<quoted text> Are you a "COLORED" boy new hammerhead?
I'm the same color as your mammy...BOI!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1081
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Hells-bells, hammer toes, a slug crawling across the ground is far superior to you. You funny, you stupid. You don't even know who your daddy is, much less your gramps.
Your surrogate NAM women want their child support for all the babies you got over there. Has any of them found your old dead beat-dad azz recently? All of them crooked teeth sumbytches look exactly like you.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1082
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sammy- wrote:
The most confused day in Gilpin Court.
FATHERSDAY
There is no confusion, some of the daddies are white suburbanites.
Ask your mammy how many of them are kin to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 981 - 1,000 of1,350
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Bristol Forum right now

Search the Bristol Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abingdon man charged with second degree murder ... 2 hr Right 14
Virginia Intermont College 15 hr they are back again 12
Israel O'Quinn, candidate for delegate in 5th d... (Jun '11) Wed The Gov 9
snitches in Bristol (Jan '11) Wed Robbie Dunn 31
looking for boy who said he was molested in 199... Wed Robbie Dunn 8
Chris Belcher Tue ishappinessjutaword 2
city council write in candidate Mon Elvis 1
•••
•••
•••
Bristol Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bristol Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bristol People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••