what matter with bristol?

what matter with bristol?

Posted in the Bristol Forum

scott co boy

Kingsport, TN

#1 Jul 16, 2014
whhat matter with bristol? exit 7 a mess..price's goin up. they keep racing tax's on everbody.i stop at walmarts omish store and tole themthey shoud sale beer and they got mad.. iwas only joking!! big dumass gitar on side a road. bristol sure a crapyass plase.
bluedevil

Kingsport, TN

#2 Jul 18, 2014
scott co boy wrote:
whhat matter with bristol? exit 7 a mess..price's goin up. they keep racing tax's on everbody.i stop at walmarts omish store and tole themthey shoud sale beer and they got mad.. iwas only joking!! big dumass gitar on side a road. bristol sure a crapyass plase.
u got that rite bro 4 reels
Ron

Bristol, VA

#3 Jan 10, 2015
scott co boy wrote:
If you don't like bristol, don't come to bristol!! Stay in Scott Co...
U dont want none

Smartt, TN

#4 Jan 14, 2015
What's wrong with Bristol? Illiterate idiots like you coming to visit and shop is what's wrong. Go to Kingsport or Johnson City instead. Perhaps go to a book store and purchase "Reading and writing for dummies".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 3 hr 40ish 27,540
Ashley Mcnew 5 hr joclo 6
BVU Stacy Pomerenke Thread Removed???? 5 hr Hurry up Big Day 188
Highlands Fellowship (Aug '12) 9 hr Sadly 49
Matthew Hill on 92.9 17 hr VirginiaTech2002 4
Hottest gals at WCYB (Apr '14) Sun butchduke56 34
The right to bear arms? Sun Satan is a devil 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bristol Mortgages