First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tia

Bristol, TN

#42 Jul 17, 2014
truth wrote:
O.k. people...little bit of honesty now. 95% of the people who sell plasma are drug users and welfare bums. If you were doing it for the tight reason, you'd do it for free.
some people just want extra money. just because they get paid for it doesnt make it the wrong reason.
tired of drama

Wylliesburg, VA

#43 Jul 18, 2014
ben wrote:
Nah a lot of people that donate have full time jobs and are upstanding people in the community.... They want to save lives by donating ....not just about the monet
Just wanted to say that not everyone on welfare is a bum. Yes there are people who abuse it, and there are dope-heads who live by it, but there are also families in need who are entitled to it. Just look at the people in our region who have recently been laid off! Consider how the coal industry that our region once thrived on is almost non-existent! These people have to turn to welfare and probably feel shamed and embarrassed by it enough without jerks like you calling them welfare-bums. I am currently employed. I have never used drugs. I am a Christian. I am also a plasma donor. Think before you speak.
horny

Kingsport, TN

#44 Jul 18, 2014
i still wish i coulda got brad to stick his dick in my ass
cracks

Bristol, VA

#45 Jul 18, 2014
Screw Brad. What about some of those hotties there now?
Ashie

Quezon, Philippines

#46 Tuesday Dec 16
Plasma is the clear part of the blood which contains antibodies where Plasma Donation takes place. It can be removed from whole donated blood or a donorís blood can be filtered through a machine to extract just the plasma. It is important that a patient must have a compatible blood type as the donor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
melissa kaiko (Dec '13) 2 hr curious 12
help low income housing 6 hr urneighbor 2
melissa mitchell kaiko 20 hr lol 8
Bristol va city schools Sat hitting it now 4
Bristol Police we have smart phone know Sat Hard Dickens Cider 39
Review: 2 Dye 4 U Beauty Salon Dec 21 wildgal 1
real slut looking for c__k.. Dec 21 yea 1
Bristol Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web