plasma donating make some money
tired of drama

Higganum, CT

#43 Jul 18, 2014
ben wrote:
Nah a lot of people that donate have full time jobs and are upstanding people in the community.... They want to save lives by donating ....not just about the monet
Just wanted to say that not everyone on welfare is a bum. Yes there are people who abuse it, and there are dope-heads who live by it, but there are also families in need who are entitled to it. Just look at the people in our region who have recently been laid off! Consider how the coal industry that our region once thrived on is almost non-existent! These people have to turn to welfare and probably feel shamed and embarrassed by it enough without jerks like you calling them welfare-bums. I am currently employed. I have never used drugs. I am a Christian. I am also a plasma donor. Think before you speak.
horny

Kingsport, TN

#44 Jul 18, 2014
i still wish i coulda got brad to stick his dick in my ass
cracks

Bristol, VA

#45 Jul 18, 2014
Screw Brad. What about some of those hotties there now?
Ashie

Philippines

#46 Dec 16, 2014
Plasma is the clear part of the blood which contains antibodies where Plasma Donation takes place. It can be removed from whole donated blood or a donorís blood can be filtered through a machine to extract just the plasma. It is important that a patient must have a compatible blood type as the donor.
lizard

Bristol, TN

#47 Jan 28, 2015
cracks wrote:
Screw Brad. What about some of those hotties there now?
Who are you referring to?
reader

Castlewood, VA

#48 Feb 8, 2015
truth wrote:
O.k. people...little bit of honesty now. 95% of the people who sell plasma are drug users and welfare bums. If you were doing it for the tight reason, you'd do it for free.
That's the truth.
Brad

Bristol, VA

#49 Feb 13, 2015
horny wrote:
i still wish i coulda got brad to stick his dick in my ass
This actually is Brad and I changed jobs for greener pastures. I am still in the TriCities area and am flattered that you had a little crush. Hit me up on Craigslist and send me a pic...if you look good, I will work on some crushing myself.
Donna

Bristol, VA

#50 Apr 2, 2015
Tia wrote:
<quoted text>
some people just want extra money. just because they get paid for it doesnt make it the wrong reason.
your doing something good and getting paid for it nothing wrong with that
Sam

Jonesborough, TN

#51 May 5, 2015
truth wrote:
O.k. people...little bit of honesty now. 95% of the people who sell plasma are drug users and welfare bums. If you were doing it for the tight reason, you'd do it for free.
Are you kidding me? What the hell do you think they charge the patient for they blood they receive.
I'm not a junkie or a welfare rat I have never giving blood but if I do I sure as hell would like to be paid for the blood that's gonna rob someone else!
mimi

Fayetteville, GA

#52 Jul 22, 2015
truth wrote:
Who cares as long as there is donations being made. Do you donate for free?
Truth Hurts

San Mateo, CA

#53 Sep 16, 2015
Would you rather have me donate plasma for extra money, or catch you leaving Walmart and smack you with a pistol and take your money. Think about it! Giving plasma saves lives, even yours.
sereen

Maryville, TN

#54 Sep 17, 2015
First 5 times you donate now you get $50!
Wow

United States

#56 Nov 11, 2015
OMG wrote:
@Truth. Do u even have a job? I doubt it!! You look like a big dummy!! I guess u r donating for free because u get free housing, food stamps, free electricty and anything else u can get for free.
I am on this sight because I ran across a visa debit card in my ex's belongings he left while watching our son. I looked up what it was and almost threw up. He is my ex because of his crack addiction. I let him see our son only at my house because well he's a crackhead. So yes unfortunately these sick people are receiving plasma from drug users. Its always about money and this is no exception. Drug users getting $ for more drugs and companies benefiting from it. Which is worse. Sick just FUCKING sad!!!
Wow

United States

#57 Nov 11, 2015
mimi wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares as long as there is donations being made. Do you donate for free?
People should care. Sick people trying to get better are receiving plasma from crackheads. I wouldn't want that in my body or my Mother's or childs.There definitely should be drug testing. Also the USA is the only country that allows 2 donations per week. Its unhealthy for the donor. Honestly though thats their choice. These people receiving the plasma are unaware that there is a very high likelihood that they now have drugs flowing through their veins.
just me

Elizabethton, TN

#58 Nov 14, 2015
truth wrote:
NOT TRUE AT ALL!!! A LOT ARE COLLEGE STUDENTS..SINGLE PARENTS WITH JOGS TRYING TO MAKE ENDS MEET... RETIRED PEOPLE GO AS WELL..THERE'S A LOT OF GOOD PPL THAT GO YES ITS FOR THE MONEY AND THATS WHY WE GO...BUT ITS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE $1200 A BOTTLE THAT THE CENTER IS GETTING FOR OUR PLASMA SO IF THERE GETTING PAID FOR IT WHY SHOULDN'T WE...I THINK THEY SHOULD PAY US MORE CONSIDERING THEY ARE MAKING MORE THAN $ 300,000 A DAY......DONT JUDGE US!!!
just me

Elizabethton, TN

#59 Nov 14, 2015
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
People should care. Sick people trying to get better are receiving plasma from crackheads. I wouldn't want that in my body or my Mother's or childs.There definitely should be drug testing. Also the USA is the only country that allows 2 donations per week. Its unhealthy for the donor. Honestly though thats their choice. These people receiving the plasma are unaware that there is a very high likelihood that they now have drugs flowing through their veins.
NOT TRUE AT ALL!!! A LOT ARE COLLEGE STUDENTS..SINGLE PARENTS WITH JOGS TRYING TO MAKE ENDS MEET... RETIRED PEOPLE GO AS WELL..THERE'S A LOT OF GOOD PPL THAT GO YES ITS FOR THE MONEY AND THATS WHY WE GO...BUT ITS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE $1200 A BOTTLE THAT THE CENTER IS GETTING FOR OUR PLASMA SO IF THERE GETTING PAID FOR IT WHY SHOULDN'T WE...I THINK THEY SHOULD PAY US MORE CONSIDERING THEY ARE MAKING MORE THAN $ 300,000 A DAY......AND PLASMA IS FILTERED BEFORE IT IS MADE INTO THE MEDICINE PPL NEED...GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT...NOT EVERYBODY IS A DAMN CRACKHEAD JUNKIE..MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR HELP FOR HIM..THE FATHER OF YOUR SON INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR TIME ON HERE

Report Abuse
Jhale

United States

#60 Feb 8, 2016
Anna wrote:
They don't test you for drugs. Its mostly iron, protein, lipid, & such. I know friends that abuse drugs & donate all the time. Yes alot that go there have jobs, dress nice, drive nice cars but that doesn't mean shit. As long as you don't have a major life threatening disease or take the medication on the deferral list then they don't care. Its going for a good cause and you make money.
They do not drug test. But if u r honest about prescription drugs that you are legally prescribed they will not let you donate..I sat there for 4 hours today only to make it to see the nurse and then be told I could not donate....I am not a judgemental person but I know that most of the people in there were high on something...so I guess honesty is not the best policy..all I can say is if you go...lie
ChaChing

Bristol, VA

#61 Feb 17, 2016
AGAIN !!!!!!!!!! You are not DONATING plasma if you get paid. You are selling plasma.
Bloody

Kingsport, TN

#62 Feb 18, 2016
ChaChing wrote:
AGAIN !!!!!!!!!! You are not DONATING plasma if you get paid. You are selling plasma.
Not sure what you are attempting to achieve by arguing on an internet message board, but the word donate has nothing to do with getting paid or not. The definition is:
donate
verb do∑nate \&#712;d&#333;-&#7 16;n&#257;t, d&#333;-&#712;\
Simple Definition of donate
: to give (money, food, clothes, etc.) in order to help a person or organization
: to give (blood, a body organ, etc.) to a hospital or other medical organization so that it can be given to someone who needs it

NO WHERE does it say "for free" or "without compensation" so move along. It's kind of like when you say you "get paid on the 3rd" when you are actually getting a welfare check.
Kayla

Bristol, VA

#65 Feb 25, 2016
Selling!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 23 min Quils 61,503
tent camp at jimbos 1 hr Tent Camps ... 10
Highlands Trailer Park Being Sold 1 hr Bill 16
Liberal Christian Voters 1 hr Anti liberal ... 63
Rachel Siksay 16 hr Gumo 4
James Ralph Campbell Wed Monty73 1
Who dat old red head at Sams Club (Nov '16) Wed smile 163

Bristol Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance