Criminal Minds filmed in Bristol VA

Posted in the Bristol Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TV Watcher

Ashburn, VA

#1 Oct 6, 2010
At least they said it was. Mentioned State St. once or twice. Didn't see any place I recognized, and the accents seemed to be way way off.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 6, 2010
I seen it too.. there were Bristol, va Police cars in it as well, and i think that pic of the store the guy said was on west state street is on 11-w going towards the hospital. Will post more info if I can confirm it was filmed here on the net somewhere.
1mrsT

Gate City, VA

#3 Oct 6, 2010
I know, I saw it myself. Loved that it was set int Bristol, VA but it wasn't actually filmed here. And yes, the accents were WAY off. Still, pretty cool they choose a place around here.
alabama redneck

Leeton, MO

#4 Oct 7, 2010
i watched criminal minds last night and actually googled bristol to see if there really was a bristol va, and maybe was the story based on a past true story
getoffmylawn

Dingmans Ferry, PA

#5 Oct 7, 2010
you mean that story about how an entire town has no teeth aan slams each other from behind?Bristol baby!
Cake

Abingdon, VA

#6 Oct 7, 2010
I am from Bristol and have really nice teeth!
Anonymous

Bristol, TN

#7 Oct 7, 2010
getoffmylawn wrote:
you mean that story about how an entire town has no teeth aan slams each other from behind?Bristol baby!
Well, Better than hittin your Amish pullin jackasses from the back!!
Anonymous

Bristol, TN

#8 Oct 7, 2010
Cake wrote:
Me too!! Pearly whites!! All straight too!!!
WinterHawk99

Brooksville, FL

#9 Oct 7, 2010
Yes ,,, I grew up there ...Beautiful mountain country. Town is full of college grads, Drs Attorneys, Teachers, Authors and great business people. We have nice clean hair and beautiful teeth. Criminal Minds was abut the exception to all rules.
East Bristol

Bristol, VA

#10 Oct 7, 2010
Finally a topic worth commenting on!

I saw the show also and loved the literary license. Johnson Memorial Hospital was in Bristol and the original police investigators' wife died at the Pentagon on 9/11..Just enough truth to make it interesting.
Bristol Gal

Johnson City, TN

#11 Oct 7, 2010
alabama redneck wrote:
i watched criminal minds last night and actually googled bristol to see if there really was a bristol va, and maybe was the story based on a past true story
While the show was'nt based on actual events that happened in Bristol, I believe that the area was picked for this episode because a few months ago there was a murder that was linked to several others and the police were saying it may be a serial killer. A man was arrested for the last murder and he had ties to some of the other girls but it has'nt went to court yet.
alabama redneck

Leeton, MO

#12 Oct 8, 2010
Bristol Gal wrote:
<quoted text> While the show was'nt based on actual events that happened in Bristol, I believe that the area was picked for this episode because a few months ago there was a murder that was linked to several others and the police were saying it may be a serial killer. A man was arrested for the last murder and he had ties to some of the other girls but it has'nt went to court yet.
bristol gal,'48 hours' and 'snapped' just got through filming in my home county here in the panhandle of northwest fl (jackson county) i know the people involved. gal had had her hubby murdered in missouri, and moved to this area.
Frozen Food

White Pine, TN

#13 Oct 8, 2010
Criminal Minds and Bristol. Oh, the irony......
getoffmylawn

Dingmans Ferry, PA

#14 Oct 8, 2010
Cake wrote:
some of you need teeth to eat the corn out of you shit.
Bristol Girl

Kingsport, TN

#16 Oct 11, 2010
I missed this episode can anyone tell me the name of it so I can watch it?! I would really like to see it!

And I too have very nice teeth!(:
knowhim

Richmond, VA

#17 Oct 12, 2010
alabama redneck wrote:
Sorry hit a clueless on you by accident!!! Wanted to say oops!!
knowhim

Richmond, VA

#18 Oct 12, 2010
getoffmylawn wrote:
You live here don't ya? Just trying to stir up crap. This is about a nationally televised program called Criminal Minds, but of course you don't have a brain and wouldn't be able to follow.Get off my lawn and out of my town.
Curious

North Tazewell, VA

#20 Dec 24, 2010
test
john bender

Cookeville, TN

#21 Dec 27, 2010
Bristol, Va. is actually the nicest part of bristol....It's were all the high rent lives..bristol tn. is another story.
ljc83

Kingsport, TN

#24 Feb 4, 2011
alabama redneck wrote:
yes, we exist lol... ever heard of Bristol Motor Speedway. Like for Nascar? Bristol is on the Tenn/Va state line. Im actually trying to find this episode to see if it was really filmed here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bristol VA City Counci (Jan '17) 13 hr Alex 920
Angry Eyes at Sams 15 hr MoGo 21
Bondage 22 hr Hmmm 37
City of Bristol - Public Safety Thu Gary 2
rachett ranch in Bristol,va (Jan '17) Thu Need to know 35
Bristol VA City Council Meeting 4-10-18 Thu Need a new council 2
whos into fisting? Apr 17 MoGo 3

Bristol Jobs

Personal Finance

Bristol Mortgages