Carol

United States

#1 Aug 14, 2012
Everyone that works there is so snobby. I think it would break their jaw to smile. I am through with that place.
Beth

Bristol, VA

#2 Aug 14, 2012
I have also had the same problem with them. My two year old dropped one of the spoons in the floor by accident and they were so rude about it, even though cleaned the mess up(which I do ot mind to do seeing as my son made the mess) needless to say I will not be returning :(
Ron

Bristol, VA

#3 Aug 15, 2012
I agree. I have only been there 4 or 5 times and I do not think any of the employees need to be working with the public, no personality at all. Plus they are way over priced. I will never go back neither.
Vickie

Bristol, VA

#4 Aug 15, 2012
I was at a birthday party there and the parents paid a small fortune out and the employees were rude and not friendly. I am not sure if the woman was owner or manager but she does need to improve on her attitude. Every time I have been in there she acts like she is mad at the world.
Lil jimmy

Greer, SC

#5 Aug 21, 2012
Yea no doubt place sucks. One of the local owners is a pill poppin pervert so at least he is cool
tiffany

Johnson City, TN

#6 Nov 7, 2012
the employees are so freaking rude, stood there for 5 mins with no one coming out to help us, then when she finally rang us up she said nothing to us and was very rude. i think they need to hire new people with personality. definately not a happy visit.
Amy

Abingdon, VA

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Agreed, they are rude, however the yougurt there is amazing....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 4 min Weepy 61,541
Highlands Trailer Park Being Sold 24 min Christopher 17
Virginia Department Corrections 58 min Failed Leadership 15
Liberal Christian Voters 1 hr oh my 65
Rachel Siksay Thu Gumo 4
James Ralph Campbell Wed Monty73 1
Who dat old red head at Sams Club (Nov '16) Wed smile 163

Bristol Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance