greene's seafood
concerned citizen

Cookeville, TN

#1 May 27, 2012
To anyone who has had the privilege to dine at greene's seafood. It has come to my attention that the waitress who is working there has shall we say obtained several credit cards that are not in her name. She has been running customer's credit cards and overcharging the cards to keep the extra cash as well as ordering secondary credit cards in her name. These people have worked hard for their money and with the swipe of a card she takes everything they have worked for. She was arrested for the credit card fraud and accepting money under false pretenses.If that isn't bad enough the owner was the one to go bail her out and put her back to work the next day. So you tell me was he involved my own opinion is YES!! So if you happen to dine at greene's just please remember to pay with cash because your life could be ruined next.....
Wondering

Bristol, TN

#2 May 28, 2012
Who in their right mind would dine in that rat's nest? I went in the store once in hopes of finding a particular cut of fish. First, the stink knocked me out the door. I know it is a seafood store but they could control the odor with exhaust fans. Then the dining area looked like a few card tables behind some out dated curtains. Who could eat with that stink?
Agreed

Bristol, VA

#3 Jun 5, 2012
I bought crab cakes from there and they were rotten. A few months later, I went in and told my story to the owner. He never offered a refund, discount, even an apology. He denied the possibility that they might have been bad. I gave it one more try and bought another order. Guess what? Smelled liked fish shit soaked in ammonia. Never again, will I give them business. I've spread the word as much as possible.

You're better off buying canned crab at Food City and making them yourself.
Bristol Resident

Ringgold, GA

#4 Oct 13, 2012
We bought some crabs from Greens this summer and I found the manager or owner (whoever he is) to be kinda strange. Both he and the waitress were not interested in being polite. Just had a "whatever" kind of attitude. Def not a people person!
Ronnie

Wake Forest, NC

#5 Oct 13, 2012
Greene's sucks shit, but so does Bristol, nerds. Carry on.
It the SEAFOOD STINKS

Abingdon, VA

#6 Oct 13, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Who in their right mind would dine in that rat's nest? I went in the store once in hopes of finding a particular cut of fish. First, the stink knocked me out the door. I know it is a seafood store but they could control the odor with exhaust fans. Then the dining area looked like a few card tables behind some out dated curtains. Who could eat with that stink?
you should NEVER buy it----fresh seafood DOES NOT stink.
Tony Ricky

Wake Forest, NC

#7 Oct 19, 2012
You can't buy seafood in sw va that doesnt smell like fur taco. You gotta deal w some stink, fool.
sally

Bristol, VA

#8 Sep 11, 2013
Ronnie wrote:
Greene's sucks shit, but so does Bristol, nerds. Carry on.
So, why The F**k are you even in Bristol? Go Home!
Pearlsandpintos

Johnson City, TN

#9 Jan 4, 2016
concerned citizen wrote:
To anyone who has had the privilege to dine at greene's seafood. It has come to my attention that the waitress who is working there has shall we say obtained several credit cards that are not in her name. She has been running customer's credit cards and overcharging the cards to keep the extra cash as well as ordering secondary credit cards in her name. These people have worked hard for their money and with the swipe of a card she takes everything they have worked for. She was arrested for the credit card fraud and accepting money under false pretenses.If that isn't bad enough the owner was the one to go bail her out and put her back to work the next day. So you tell me was he involved my own opinion is YES!! So if you happen to dine at greene's just please remember to pay with cash because your life could be ruined next.....
Still sell Coke in the back room? That's the business end of it anyway! So don't worry about charges on your card in Bristol area.. Probably be used in Atlanta or some dope country...
Just saying

Bristol, VA

#10 Feb 22, 2016
Pearlsandpintos wrote:
<quoted text>
Still sell Coke in the back room? That's the business end of it anyway! So don't worry about charges on your card in Bristol area.. Probably be used in Atlanta or some dope country...
The place looks gross
crabby

United States

#12 Mar 9, 2016
I went there & got crabs.
Disappointef

Bristol, TN

#13 Oct 7, 2016
Bought crabs was very disappointed. Next time i will make the trip back home to the chesapeake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 2 hr Eternal truth 32,359
Soul Case Emulsion 7 hr hahaha 1
K-Mart 9 hr observer 4
GRAY VAN Who called law to Mongles Thursday nig... 9 hr wondering 5
Refs at Battle and PH game 12 hr Squirrel Commander 15
Billy Taylor Sun Talksmack5050 1
free or cheap mobile home Sun Jennifer 1

Bristol Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance