Next Last
Wonder bread

Cleveland, TN

#1 Jun 1, 2013
Who is the hottest girls at VHS fellas?
Virginian

Cleveland, TN

#2 Jun 1, 2013
Well as a coming up senior this next year I would have to say it's between two or three girls.
Good Grief

Bristol, VA

#3 Jun 3, 2013
Wonder bread wrote:
Who is the hottest girls at VHS fellas?
1. Should read "Who are...." (Are you in, or a graduate of DB in Kingsport?)
2. LOL! Just one more reason to install air conditioning in high schools. It is better to be cool than hot.
VHS Grad

Bristol, VA

#4 Jun 8, 2013
First, stay in TN bro, we don't want you up here.

Second, please none of you be stupid enough to mention any minors on here.

Third, be jealous that Bearcat girls are the hottest in the area
bbonded

United States

#5 Jun 25, 2013
Wow, what is this the pedophile site? Trading out pics of wife? Foot fetish, I could keep going but it is none of my business all I gotta say is that my daughter is about to start Va High & she is absolutely gorgeous & I suggest you stay away from her as well as the rest of the minors there & seek therapy buddy. They make medicine for sexual predators like that. Thanks
sports fan

Bristol, VA

#6 Jul 4, 2013
Not the cheerleaders.All the hot ones graduated 2011 and 2012.The ones they have now are not attractive and look akward cheering.They talk to each other more than they cheer.Overall very plain unattractive cheerleaders.The volleyball team has more hot girls than the cheer team.
VHSALUM2011

Bristol, VA

#7 Jul 4, 2013
I would definitely have to agree. The prettiest girls are all gone. There are some decently cute ones there now, but none of them can hold a candle to the classes of 2010-2012. A lot of those girls have went on to be successful college athletes and smoking hot sorority girls. VHS should be proud of their alumni from a few years back, but the girls now are nothing to stare at.
WHOYOUTALKINBOUT

Bristol, VA

#8 Jul 4, 2013
VHSALUM2011 wrote:
I would definitely have to agree. The prettiest girls are all gone. There are some decently cute ones there now, but none of them can hold a candle to the classes of 2010-2012. A lot of those girls have went on to be successful college athletes and smoking hot sorority girls. VHS should be proud of their alumni from a few years back, but the girls now are nothing to stare at.
Just curious, give me some initials. See if we are on the same page. I graduated in 2010, and I have a couple in mind.
VHSBearcat77637

Bristol, VA

#9 Jul 4, 2013
I always thought Alyssa Plaster was pretty cute. Tianna Macias is also cute.
LOL

Decatur, GA

#10 Jul 7, 2013
Alyssa plaster is a h-o-e
curious

Bristol, VA

#11 Jul 8, 2013
LOL wrote:
Alyssa plaster is a h-o-e
How is she a hoe? what has she done?
dumb

Decatur, GA

#12 Jul 8, 2013
Dumb post
2012VHSGRAD

Bristol, VA

#13 Jul 8, 2013
Alyssa Plaster must not be a hoe or cute. I just graduated and have no idea who she is. Besides if she is still in school it is not a good idea to mention the names of minors online especially in a negative way. I can confirm the cheerleaders are nothing to brag about, except maybe the brunette upcoming senior. She is cute but not very smart. Last years freshmen cheerleaders very either very overweight or very plain looking. The upcoming juniors are not bad but just nothing to give a second look at. I would also rate the volleyball girls above the cheerleaders. I think the days of VHS having good looking girls is a thing of the past.2011 and 2012 had too many to count. Once they left it was all downhill.
Kathy Hilton

Kingsport, TN

#14 Jul 12, 2013
My girl Paris is the hottest.
Bearcat

Bristol, TN

#15 Jul 17, 2013
Macias isn't cute
Alumni2009

Bristol, VA

#16 Jul 28, 2013
I graduated in 2009 and I must say that the JV cheerleading team was the hottest group of girls to set foot in VHS. I think there were 5 of them and they were equally good at cheering as they were pretty. If I remember right, the junior varsity cheerleaders were so much better than the varsity would ever hope to be. There have been some cute girls since then, and before then, but as a team, that JV cheerleader team ranks top tier. I really wish I could remember their names but I am sure they are all in college looking even prettier now.
VHS Baseball

Bristol, VA

#17 Jul 28, 2013
The volleyball team is where you need to look now for the best looking girls at Va High next I would say drama for the second hottest group then softball.Cheerleading and swimming are near the bottom.
Kelsie

Ringgold, GA

#18 Jul 31, 2013
I think Alyssa is seeexxxyyyy.
Mee

United States

#19 Aug 5, 2013
Whatever the cheer team is hotttt
rocketman

Bristol, VA

#20 Aug 6, 2013
Mee wrote:
Whatever the cheer team is hotttt
not last year except 2 and from what I have heard except 1 junior and 1 senior the rest are fat, ugly or just plain this coming year.I guess they are hottt if you like fat, ugly or plain.I agree eith the other vhs boys that the volleubsll team and their spandex shorts are hott.they are pretty girls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Exit 7 Bristol VA 4 hr Just trump it 29
Drug houses in bristol va 22 hr boxcar willy 5
Todd Mullins Wed Todd mullins 13
Rachel Siksay Wed Bluntman 1
rachett ranch in Bristol,va (Jan '17) Wed boxcar willy 20
Beware: Con artist Lisa Nash begs for money on ... Wed Unknown 16
Bristol VA City Counci (Jan '17) Aug 15 Robbie 728

Bristol Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance