Jennifer Salyers accused of child abuse

Posted in the Bristol Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Bristol, VA

#1 Mar 31, 2011
Was that Jennifer Kennedy that went to JSB?
BranF

Johnson City, TN

#2 Mar 31, 2011
Jenny has been FALSLY accused. I know her personally therefor I can say that she is a WONDERFUL and BEAUTIFUL mother who loves her children and would NEVER harm them. The boys love their mommy:) there's no mistaken that! Jenny is also an awesome person and a very dear friend. I love her and it sucks to see her having to deal with all of this. Its not fair to the little one who needs his mommy. Its just not fair..
saddened to hear of this

Bristol, VA

#3 Mar 31, 2011
For anyone who posts on this forum I just want to put some info out there and remind people that in this country you are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty, even though it doesn't seem to work like that these days!! I know Jennifer personally and spend a lot of time with her, and have seen her with her children almost constantly for years. Her boys are her life and she would give her own life for either of her sons without thinking about it twice...and she would do it in a heartbeat!!! She is a wonderful person and the best friend a person could ask for! On top of that, she is the best mother any child could ask for. She is patient, loving, kind, attentive and so much more. I have seen firsthand what this ordeal is doing to her and she is worn down as a person right now because of all of this, and who wouldn't be??
saddened to hear of this

Bristol, VA

#4 Mar 31, 2011
Anyone with a child that was falsely accused of something like this would be living in hell all day, every day....and she is!! I won't mention any names on here because it isn't right to blast someone on a public forum, and I hope that those who choose to post on this forum will remember that when they are writing whatever they post!!!! Jenniferís sons' love their mommy and always have. And they know she loves them with everything she is. She has proven it to them in the way she has treated them and in the love she has shown them since they were born. The person who is hurting the most right now is her son, who desperately wants to be with his mommy and doesnít understand why he can't be with the mommy that he loves more than anything! Jennifer has never even spanked either of her children, and her older son ,who is old enough to tell his side of the story, will tell anyone that his mommy has never ever hurt him and never would...he will tell anyone that will listen the truth..which is that his mommy has never laid a hand on him. Right now, her older son is worried sick that his mommy is going to be in trouble! He lives in constant fear that she will be taken away from him and it scares him to death. He cries and cannot understand why this is happening and it is heartbreaking.
saddened to hear of this

Bristol, VA

#5 Mar 31, 2011
Jennifer is an amazing woman and she has been stronger through this than anyone can imagine! I have gained so much respect for her throughout this entire ordeal because I know that she is slowly dying inside with each day she doesnít get to see her son....but through this all she has never wavered in her fight to prove her innocence and get her son back and I know she will not stop the fight until she is re-united with her precious son. I have more respect for Jennifer after seeing the way she has handled this than I do for most people in this world...and I pray that if you decide to post on this forum that you will be respectful and tactful because Jennifer is that way with everyone she meets and deserves the same. There are 2 sides to every story and I truly believe 100% that after the jury hears her side that she will be found innocent!! The basics of this story are simple....Jennifer is a mother, falsely accused of something terrible that she would NEVER do, who LOVES her children more than anything in the world and will never stop fighting to prove her innocence and get her son back!!
saddened to hear of this

Bristol, VA

#6 Mar 31, 2011
Most importantly, there is a child out there right now that wonders why he can't be with the mommy he loves and misses...and as much as she deserves him back...he DESERVES to have his mommy back. EVERY child deserves to have a parent that loves them and would fight for them until the end, and it is a sad truth that a lot of children donít have that, but Jenniferís son DOES have that...and every day he goes without his mommy in his life is one more day he is being robbed of something wonderful!! Justice will be served, and the best part of that is that a child who misses his mommy will be re-united with her! It is an injustice to her son that he can't be with his mommy and I pray every single day that he is re-united with her soon so that he can start living the amazing life she will provide for him, full of laughter, safety, and earth shattering love that only a mother can provide for her child!!
Bahahahah

Bristol, VA

#7 Apr 1, 2011
Ramble much saddened? Cant be much of a mommy if she won't bust her kids ass when they deserve it!
saddened to hear of this

Bristol, VA

#8 Apr 2, 2011
Bahahahah wrote:
Ramble much saddened? Cant be much of a mommy if she won't bust her kids ass when they deserve it!
Actually, I don't ramble...I write what I have to say! What is it to you how much I write? Isn't this a public forum??? That means I can write what I want, as much as I want. Sorry I actually took the time to put my thoughts in writing. Also, some people don't believe in resulting to physical violence as punishment! Both her children are well-rounded and very well behaved as a result of her talking to them about what they have done wrong instead of "busting their ass" when they are out of line. When these boys grow up the will use words to solve their problems instead of their fists and if that is the outcome of having someone take the time to talk to them as children instead of simply spanking them and sending them to their rooms I think it is a pretty good outcome. If you or anyone you know has a daughter you would be thankful when they grow up if they meet a man who doesn't
saddened to hear of this

Bristol, VA

#9 Apr 2, 2011
Bahahahah wrote:
use his fists to let them know when he is mad! Proper adult behavior is a direct result of how we are treated as children and if your mother shows you she cares by taking the time to talk to you about what you have done wrong instead of simply "busting your ass" and sending you to your room I don't think anyone can argue that the result would be anything other than learning the value of being able to talk about your problems and using words to express your feelings! I personally never had my "ass busted" as a child and when I have an issue with someone as an adult I value that I was taught the importance of good communication. Violence is never the answer to a problem and it certainly doesn't teach a lesson as well as a parent taking the time to speak with their children about how to solve problems! If a parent chooses to spank their child that is their decision,I would never think less of them for doing so...it's amazing to me that someone can think less of someone who chooses not to!
Bahahahah

Bristol, VA

#10 Apr 3, 2011
Ohhhh what the frig ever! Blah blah blah well rounded my ass! Everybody know she has enough issues with out CHILD ABUSE on her record! I cant think any less of her than I already did!
saddened to hear of this

Bristol, VA

#11 Apr 3, 2011
Jennifer has never had any issues with child abuse or with the law ever until all of these lies started. Don't know where you get your information but obviously your source isn't very reliable!
saddened to hear of this

Bristol, VA

#12 Apr 3, 2011
You could probably look up her record somewhere and clearly see she has never even been arrested in her life before this all started. Once this goes to trial and the jury finds her innocent she will not have anything on her record. I do believe, however, that the father has been found guilty on an assault charge in the recent past and that could probably be found in public record somewhere along with all the orders of protection and restraining orders filed against him since all this started since he has done numerous things that would make people feel unsafe if they were around him!
saddened to hear of this

Bristol, VA

#13 Apr 3, 2011
And you may not believe she is well-rounded and that is your opinion. However if you could read you would see that I stated her children were well-rounded...and if you actually knew her older child you would know that he is sweet, polite, caring and has never been in any kind of trouble and I am pretty sure that constitutes being well-rounded doesn't it??
girly!!!

Bristol, VA

#14 Apr 6, 2011
I went to school with her and don't believe she would ever do this! She was always nice to everyone! Stay strong girl!
Rthomas

Bristol, VA

#15 Apr 6, 2011
Jennifer is such a good woman and an amazing mother! Every time I have ever seen her with her children she has been nothing but wonderful and you can tell her boys love her! I can't imagine being a stay at home mom for years and then losing your child, I pray everything works out for her. I know she would never hurt either of her boys and this is such a sad situation!
Mcgregor

Bristol, VA

#16 Apr 8, 2011
I went to school with her to and every one knew she was a Huzzzzzzzzy!
justbeinme

Bristol, VA

#17 Apr 9, 2011
How a person was in high school is not necessarily a reflection of the type of person they turn out to be. I happened to have went to school with Jennifer as well and she was always a very sweet girl, she made good grades and was very well liked. I also happen to know that since high school, she has been a wonderful stay at home mom with the same wonderful, caring personality she has always had. Jennifer would never hurt anyone's child, much less her own! She's a sweet girl with a good heart! Don't let your impression of how she was in school determine what you think of her today.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#18 Apr 25, 2011
How in the world could someone so wonderful lose custody of their children? social services and the courts don't usually take children away from parents without cause.
So-Sad

Euless, TX

#19 Apr 26, 2011
Jennifer is the worst person. She sold her childs toys when she lost custody of him yet in the courtroom she claims to care so much about him. She tells everyone she has joint custody when in fact she is limited to supervised visitation 1 day per week, that is until she goes to jail.
girly!!!

Bristol, VA

#20 Apr 27, 2011
So-Sad wrote:
Jennifer is the worst person. She sold her childs toys when she lost custody of him yet in the courtroom she claims to care so much about him. She tells everyone she has joint custody when in fact she is limited to supervised visitation 1 day per week, that is until she goes to jail.
What exactly did she do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh yeah 17 min nickelback 1,838
Washington County Deputy (Nov '13) 2 hr old timer 127
2014 Bearcat football 2 hr Elvis 33
Abingdon Midget League Football (May '12) 15 hr Bubba 32
Rosa Houchins 15 hr Lover boy 6
Southeast Culinary & Hospitality College (Dec '12) Thu FORMER STUDENT 35
bristol goin 2 fail big time Sep 17 blue devil 27
•••
•••
•••