Anon

United States

#21 Oct 24, 2012
Are you serious? The people at Alfredo's don't hate the troops, that's ridiculous. Stop hating people because you don't like their country of origin. Alfredo's has delicious food, and everyone there is nice and friendly. Just because someone has an accent and isn't white doesn't mean they aren't American!
Fed up with stupid people

Bristol, VA

#22 Oct 24, 2012
I love alfredos and the service. This post was probably started by some raciest intolerant asshole.Everyone who feeds into this is as ignorant as they sound.If you dont like the food then dont eat there but stop being haters!
employee

United States

#23 Oct 24, 2012
Wow!! All i can say to u stupid rascist people is i will pray for you! I love my job and my customers and i am a very good server..... the owners of this business are very caring people and have treated me better than any americans i have ever worked for...... God bless u and u are in my prayers
Derp

Kingsport, TN

#24 Oct 24, 2012
Dey tyook yer jyeeuuhobs!'merica! Nascar!
Haha

Bristol, TN

#25 Oct 24, 2012
owner son wrote:
hay everyone i just wanna ask a queston about the untrue comments ,how sure you guys this thing had happend? whoever is jealouse of the business getting more known,and how come you guys proud to be an american and wants to elimanate the freedom of talk or point of view , if some one had comment or tagged any thing in facebook ,everyone have to be honesty with his/herself first before talking shit or doing crap, thats very obvious and thats not going to effect on us and we have customer we love and we respect,by the way we have a people they serve in the military they eat in the resturant and they our friends, i just wanna everybody to stop talk and keep his untrue word for him/herself ,and if everyone wanna judge he have to judge the person not the business , and thank you all
Nobody is jealous of you or your tumbling business! Don't flatter yourself moron!
employee

United States

#26 Oct 24, 2012
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is jealous of you or your tumbling business! Don't flatter yourself moron!
apparently u are very jealous and stupid why dont u get a life and find GOD U RASCIST PIG!!!!!
employee

United States

#27 Oct 24, 2012
To all my customers whom i love please dont listen to this stupid rascists people my uncle is in the marines and if they hated american soldiers do u think i would be working there for 2 years...... the owners of the restraunt are very loving and caring people...... unlike these ignorant people making these rascist comments........ just remember God dont like ugly!!!!!
Anon

United States

#28 Oct 24, 2012
These are just racist rednecks spreading rumors. We already ordered Alfredo's this week at work, but thanks to this thread I'm craving it again. I know what I'm getting tomorrow, thanks OP!
certfied igornant

United States

#29 Oct 25, 2012
AMERICAN wrote:
You are proud to be american?? Really?? Which of you guys are legal? Let alone American!@owner of alfredos, you disgust me! You are such a coward! You make me so sick! I will never eat here again! I hope your business goes to hell in a hand basket! Which it probably will! You only employ jail hoppin, pill poppin hoes! It takes forever to get food and when you get it is burnt or disgusting!@employee, seriously, whats your deal? You get paid $2/hr, their nasty arabic butts are not a hat, so get your head out of it! I am furious with the way the business is acting! No wonder they went from having so much business to nothing! Just a little advice, when your food is not all the great & your servers suck, I wouldnt act like you do, there is more than one "italian" restaurant in Bristol. I can go on any corner in Bristol & get an arabic to make me a pizza! You guys are pathetic! Here in America, we have a great quote that applies to this situation.. "If you cant stand behind our troops, you are more than welcome to stand in front of them"... Im sick of foreigners coming to MY HOMELAND and scamming MY GOVERNMENT for their own greedy well-being! The plane that brought you here, will take you back!
YOU HAVE LOST MY BUSINESS!
& I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!
this is whats wrong with people in bristol the lack of diversity has you guys thinking out your ass no where have these people stated they do not support american soldiers..just because someone is here from another country does not make them illegal ..they employ americans despite what you may think of those employees there still earning a living while so many bristol residents are siiting on there ass...
Not Ashamed to Say It

United States

#30 Oct 26, 2012
Chris wrote:
I have eaten at Alfredo's for years and have been very happy. This country is one of immigrants pursuing their own dreams. It doesn't get any more patriotic than that. If the man said he did not make the comments about soldiers let's take him at his word.
It was all over his FACEBOOK page. You can't deny what you post publically
Not Ashamed to Say It

United States

#31 Oct 26, 2012
certfied igornant wrote:
<quoted text> this is whats wrong with people in bristol the lack of diversity has you guys thinking out your ass no where have these people stated they do not support american soldiers..just because someone is here from another country does not make them illegal ..they employ americans despite what you may think of those employees there still earning a living while so many bristol residents are siiting on there ass...
. You are the ignorant one Diversity is different than Jihadist
Not Ashamed to Say It

United States

#32 Oct 26, 2012
Anon wrote:
Are you serious? The people at Alfredo's don't hate the troops, that's ridiculous. Stop hating people because you don't like their country of origin. Alfredo's has delicious food, and everyone there is nice and friendly. Just because someone has an accent and isn't white doesn't mean they aren't American!
they write anti American things on Facebook in Arabic
Not Ashamed to Say It

United States

#33 Oct 26, 2012
Fed up with stupid people wrote:
I love alfredos and the service. This post was probably started by some raciest intolerant asshole.Everyone who feeds into this is as ignorant as they sound.If you dont like the food then dont eat there but stop being haters!
. It's not the food that is the issue Its ANTI AMERICAN SOLDIER REMARKS
Employee

Bristol, VA

#34 Oct 26, 2012
Not Ashamed to Say It wrote:
<quoted text>. It's not the food that is the issue Its ANTI AMERICAN SOLDIER REMARKS
Okay the post on Facebook: 1. He was tagged in it. He didn't ask to be tagged someone just did it. 2. He is not the owner he is one of the owners kids.
The employees: None of them are what you have said they are. I know I've never been to jail or popped a pill and I'm certainly not a hoe. And I am an American have been all of my life. Don't judge a book by it's cover...ever heard of that? All of these workers are very nice. And if they found out it was me I'm glade because I'm taking up for people that are caring and very nice people.
The owners: BOTH owners are american citizens. They can vote, drive and they do pay their taxes just like you.
So stop telling people not to eat here because you have no idea what you are talking about. I know I am a very good waitress and I'm not ashamed to say that I work there. If you took the time to come in and actually GET TO KNOW THEM then you would not judge them over some stupid Facebook post that someone was TAGGED in.
Thank You(=
Not Ashamed to Say It

United States

#35 Oct 26, 2012
Alfredos customers wrote:
I would just like to say, that this restaurant is a friendly environment, and I feel more than welcome to come here all the time. The food is delicious and the people and servers are some of the most friendliest people I've met. I don't understand why anyone would such rude comments. You people are extremely rude to judge these people because they are different from you. They are so nice and don't have anything against our soldiers? You people are so naive to believe something you read on a Facebook page. Anyone can put anything on the Internet. This place is wonderful and I plan on eating here many times in the future.:) God bless you all, you guys need it.
it was the owners son who posted the Anti Soldier remarks. You are Foolish if you believe what someone said over what their jihadist posts shows
Not Ashamed to Say It

United States

#36 Oct 26, 2012
Local Soldier wrote:
I have lived or at least be based out of Bristol most of my life. I have multiple deployments to the Middle East and a lot of other locations for "humanitarian" type mission.
That being said your average soldier such as myself will not care less what the owner or the employees of this shop have to say about them. Although they reap the rewards of our freedoms they are not the reason for it. They may say these things in conversation but I doubt people like this will ever bring it to soldiers attention knowingly.
It is good to see the community willing to support our soldiers with such things as a boycott but remember where the information was passed. I would be the first to break a foot off in someone who disrespected a women, kids, the elderly or yes fellow soldiers but I would need more than an anonymous thread on topics to fuel the reaction. On the spot corrections are great but hear say...not to sure.
For the record I don't eat there anyway due to PTSD issues. I hope you all have a great day,
the owners son put it on his Facebook
Not Ashamed to Say It

United States

#37 Oct 26, 2012
step up wrote:
And Stop hating people that starts a business and employs people so shut your mouth and get off your a$$ and start a business and see how easy it is! Much respect for all the small business owners in the area.
Owner of Alfredo how many houses do you own and you own your business but get free lunch for your kid at school
Anonymous

Kingsport, TN

#38 Oct 26, 2012
As I cannot read arabic, that means I must take your word on what you say was written. I think you're a total racist moron, so that's not happening.

I will continue to patronize Alfredo's because I believe they, like a few other businesses in this area, are unfairly targeted by ethnocentric rednecks. If I stopped eating somewhere because someone held an opinion I didn't agree with, I wouldn't even be able to eat at home.
Employee

Bristol, VA

#39 Oct 27, 2012
Not Ashamed to Say It wrote:
<quoted text> it was the owners son who posted the Anti Soldier remarks. You are Foolish if you believe what someone said over what their jihadist posts shows
Exactly the owners son not the owner. and like i said he was TAGGED he didn't post it.
emolyee

United States

#40 Oct 27, 2012
AMERICAN wrote:
You are proud to be american?? Really?? Which of you guys are legal? Let alone American!@owner of alfredos, you disgust me! You are such a coward! You make me so sick! I will never eat here again! I hope your business goes to hell in a hand basket! Which it probably will! You only employ jail hoppin, pill poppin hoes! It takes forever to get food and when you get it is burnt or disgusting!@employee, seriously, whats your deal? You get paid $2/hr, their nasty arabic butts are not a hat, so get your head out of it! I am furious with the way the business is acting! No wonder they went from having so much business to nothing! Just a little advice, when your food is not all the great & your servers suck, I wouldnt act like you do, there is more than one "italian" restaurant in Bristol. I can go on any corner in Bristol & get an arabic to make me a pizza! You guys are pathetic! Here in America, we have a great quote that applies to this situation.. "If you cant stand behind our troops, you are more than welcome to stand in front of them"... Im sick of foreigners coming to MY HOMELAND and scamming MY GOVERNMENT for their own greedy well-being! The plane that brought you here, will take you back!
YOU HAVE LOST MY BUSINESS!
& I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!
you are pathhhetic i have a question for u are in the kkk? U sound so rascist. And stupid andd we are very happy we lost your business we dont want ungodly people coming to our restraunt...... and just so u know this has not hurt our business in anyway we have wonderful unrascists people who love our food and our service......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Southeast Culinary & Hospitality College (Dec '12) 16 hr FORMER STUDENT 35
2014 Bearcat football 21 hr Elvis 28
bristol goin 2 fail big time Wed blue devil 27
for you my dear people Tue bull 2
pals on exit 7 Tue lonely 3
politically correct Tue left behind 3
exit five Falls project Sep 16 my 2 cents 2
•••
•••
•••