Tired of the Crap talking

Bristol, VA

#1 May 5, 2012
Okay, I am tired of people talking crap about our decision to move our child from her previous school. My husband and I decided to move our child because her teacher was/is a very unstable individual, she calls her students RETARDS!!!!!!!! My family and I were out last night, and I had a parent voice her opinion about our decision to move our child to a different school, my thoughts, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!!!! My husband and I supported this school 100%, but when we needed help, we did not receive it!!! I was told that the school had a fund-raiser for this teacher, because she sadly had a health crisis in her family. My question is, why support a person who clearly makes bad choices while teaching young children? Now that is some CRAP to talk about!!!!!!!!!
omg

Johnson City, TN

#2 May 5, 2012
is this just a vent?
theres no mention of the teachers name or the school or the age of the child..........
Curious

Washington, DC

#3 May 6, 2012
I thought this post was about Cameron Diaz!!!! All it was is a crazy rant!!
the kutter

Richlands, VA

#4 May 6, 2012
Tired of the Crap talking wrote:
Okay, I am tired of people talking crap about our decision to move our child from her previous school. My husband and I decided to move our child because her teacher was/is a very unstable individual, she calls her students RETARDS!!!!!!!! My family and I were out last night, and I had a parent voice her opinion about our decision to move our child to a different school, my thoughts, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!!!! My husband and I supported this school 100%, but when we needed help, we did not receive it!!! I was told that the school had a fund-raiser for this teacher, because she sadly had a health crisis in her family. My question is, why support a person who clearly makes bad choices while teaching young children? Now that is some CRAP to talk about!!!!!!!!!
Yuz iz a coward n r so windy yuz could blow up n onion sack......
Spiritually Evolved

Stanley, NC

#5 May 6, 2012
Tired of the Crap talking wrote:
Okay, I am tired of people talking crap about our decision to move our child from her previous school. My husband and I decided to move our child because her teacher was/is a very unstable individual, she calls her students RETARDS!!!!!!!! My family and I were out last night, and I had a parent voice her opinion about our decision to move our child to a different school, my thoughts, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!!!! My husband and I supported this school 100%, but when we needed help, we did not receive it!!! I was told that the school had a fund-raiser for this teacher, because she sadly had a health crisis in her family. My question is, why support a person who clearly makes bad choices while teaching young children? Now that is some CRAP to talk about!!!!!!!!!
Which school are you talking about?
Starburst

Bristol, VA

#7 Jun 9, 2012
Hi there! I see you're in Bristol, Va. We're having problems with a local school as well and I'd be really interested in speaking with you. You can email me at MissAslien@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon!
Reply

Bristol, TN

#8 Jun 9, 2012
The location under someone's name is not necessarily their location. It is the location of the server where they are connected to their ISP.
Tired of the crap talking

Bristol, VA

#9 Sep 14, 2012
This message is for kutter. Be careful calling someone a coward, you may eat those words. Also, please enroll in an English class, then you may be able to communicate in a proper manner. Also, a crazy rant? Let a crazy, unstable teacher roll their eyes at your child, and call the children in the class retards. The teacher returned to the school this fall to be able to belittle the students again. Until you have a child that is fearful to go to school due to a teacher, please keep your comment(s) to yourself!
Agree

Bristol, VA

#10 Sep 14, 2012
You are a coward if you can't name the school. Sound like you have personal issues you should deal with instead of coming on topix and trying to trash someone.
Educate yourself

United States

#11 Sep 15, 2012
To come on topix and not give a name or school, you are a coward. Then to expect someone not to respond to your rant! Who are you kidding?
Tired of the crap talking wrote:
This message is for kutter. Be careful calling someone a coward, you may eat those words. Also, please enroll in an English class, then you may be able to communicate in a proper manner. Also, a crazy rant? Let a crazy, unstable teacher roll their eyes at your child, and call the children in the class retards. The teacher returned to the school this fall to be able to belittle the students again. Until you have a child that is fearful to go to school due to a teacher, please keep your comment(s) to yourself!
HMMM

United States

#12 Sep 16, 2012
Could you at least be woman enough to say what school district? County, City, TN or VA? If your child is so scared go to school board. I just find it hard, VERY hard to believe a school teacher would call children "retards".
OMG

Johnson City, TN

#13 Sep 16, 2012
HMMM wrote:
Could you at least be woman enough to say what school district? County, City, TN or VA? If your child is so scared go to school board. I just find it hard, VERY hard to believe a school teacher would call children "retards".
its really not that hard to believe. i used to have a gym teacher that called us fat! and not just during gym class. she wasn't skinny herself but still called us fat. some of us were 13-14 years old and weighed 100-120 lbs!!
chicken plucker

Duffield, VA

#14 Sep 16, 2012
Scott county schoolboard hires societies rejects. This is obvious. isn't it weird that all the teachers use to attend the schools in which they teach? Where else in the world does this occur?
OMG

Johnson City, TN

#15 Sep 16, 2012
a lot of the problems with the schools are the parents.
the parents have little or no say about a lot of things.
and a lot of parents just consider the school hours as a break from their kids.
i really miss the days of the wooden paddle. a lot of the kids just need an ass busting. but there should be a parent there to witness it.
kids get by with too much crap and parents are too damn lazy to raise the kids right.
the schools do nothing about bullying and its even worse when its a teacher doing the bullying
Special Ed

Abingdon, VA

#16 Sep 17, 2012
I think maybe Tired of crap talking should be sitting beside me in class. Maybe its not the teacher that is AFU maybe its you. Since your the retarded one you wouldn't be able to tell.

Now I know you are going to come back as the internet bad a$$ as you did with Kutter but rest assured I will not be impressed and I really am not worried about a shadow who can't raise her kid.

Is your husband "SPECIAL" also or is the dumba$$ gene only being passed from your side of the family?
Teddyme

Ashburn, VA

#17 Sep 17, 2012
Sounds like Special Ed maybe is the "Bad teacher" or should go to angry management class; just a suggestion.
Special Ed

Abingdon, VA

#19 Sep 18, 2012
No Teddyme just a reader. Honestly doubt I could do the job. Not the educate kids but the put up with parents that know everything part.

Just think of when we were coming through school we all had teachers we didn't like and the ones we thought we would never forget. Now if kids changed schools everytime they didn't like a teacher would there be enough schools for us to make it out of high school.

At the end of the day there was no reason for this thread to start. If she were really tired of crap talking would why would she post this on Topix. Clearly attention. What has happened is she made a big stink and played the I will just pull my kid out of the school and the school said great we'll get his stuff for you. After leaving nobody cared and now here we are.

You have a nice day Teddyme. Catch you later on a more important thread.(which shouldn't be hard to find)
Somewhat serious

Johnson City, TN

#20 Sep 19, 2012
Reply wrote:
The location under someone's name is not necessarily their location. It is the location of the server where they are connected to their ISP.
I could be wrong, but I think that the location is whatever they put when they sign up. I've seen some say crazy stuff like THE WHITE HOUSE, etc...I doubt their at a white house.
Real Truth

Johnson City, TN

#21 Sep 20, 2012
Obama doesn't even stay at the white house over half the time.
Where are you

Bristol, VA

#22 Sep 27, 2012
why are you so quiet now coward?
Tired of the Crap talking wrote:
Okay, I am tired of people talking crap about our decision to move our child from her previous school. My husband and I decided to move our child because her teacher was/is a very unstable individual, she calls her students RETARDS!!!!!!!! My family and I were out last night, and I had a parent voice her opinion about our decision to move our child to a different school, my thoughts, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!!!! My husband and I supported this school 100%, but when we needed help, we did not receive it!!! I was told that the school had a fund-raiser for this teacher, because she sadly had a health crisis in her family. My question is, why support a person who clearly makes bad choices while teaching young children? Now that is some CRAP to talk about!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debra R. Arnold 7 hr Not suprised 11
Archie Hubbard nemesis 18 hr Elvis 2
2014 Bearcat football 19 hr Elvis 54
Pot calling the kettle black 20 hr ANN 1
Bristol Police we have smart phone know 21 hr ANN 14
NHC nursing home Bristol,VA (May '12) Wed mtnman 37
David Pearson Wed old friend 3

Winter Storm Warning for Bristol County was issued at October 30 at 3:01PM EDT

Bristol Dating
Find my Match

Bristol People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bristol News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bristol

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]