Fred

United States

#109 Feb 2, 2013
the_watcher1975 wrote:
dumb question: is Tarah Taylor pregnant or is that desk job started to soften her up a little?
. She is pregnant.
Nice

Bristol, VA

#110 Feb 2, 2013
Congrats to her then!
Married really

Lenoir City, TN

#111 Sep 14, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>. She is pregnant.
Is she married?! Taylor is her maiden name.
King Farouk

Bassett, VA

#112 Sep 15, 2013
I'm glad WCYB is now politically correct, they hired a african!

Since: Nov 12

Atlanta, GA

#113 Sep 15, 2013
King Farouk wrote:
I'm glad WCYB is now politically correct, they hired a african!
Are you jealous because a black man or woman,(I refuse to use the term african-american since a vast majority have nver set foot on the african continent) has more melatonin than a white man or woman?

Like it or not that's the only difference between the two.
King Farouk

Bassett, VA

#114 Sep 16, 2013
the_watcher1975 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you jealous because a black man or woman,(I refuse to use the term african-american since a vast majority have nver set foot on the african continent) has more melatonin than a white man or woman?
Like it or not that's the only difference between the two.
Why don't they call themselves "American- africans"? You can't be born in two countries at the same time. You are either one or the other. For the life of me I don't understand this "african- American" label. What ever happened to being called a "negro" or "colored" Why don't you ever hear someone being called other countries before "American" I don't understand.
Watcher

Kingsport, TN

#115 Mar 18, 2014
Just noticed that Garick Zikan is no longer with WCYB. Does not bode well for a station when a long term anchor like that leaves. Then again WCYB has been in decline for a decade or so now. It was once the largest market in the entire country, now barely has viewership outside,(or inside for that matter,) of the tri-cities. Their reporting has become obviously lopsided and because they refuse to report on certain issues they have to repeat their news so often it bores what viewers they do have.
Greg Nolan

Vonore, TN

#116 Mar 18, 2014
http://ftvlive.com/todays-news/2014/3/13/va-a...

Whoops! Garick pitched a hissy!
Zarick Gikan

Blountville, TN

#117 Mar 26, 2014
I'm gonna be on WLFG, appearing as a guest on Lisa's cooking show. Lets see Julie top that one!
Right is Right

Johnson City, TN

#118 Mar 26, 2014
Despite my "location", I actually live out in the boonies of East Tn and watch both Channel 5 and Channel 11.

I read that DZ confronted, asked tough questions, accused....so he generally lost his cool and ran his mouth to the front runner for the job of News Director?

He was "suspended", it says, but they should have welcomed him back before he resigned. And they probably did, but it is hard to undo what is done.

However, if that front runner turns out to be that smarmy P Johnson, then I am swearing off Channel 5!

I think Darick Zikan has a keen mind and could have been a good News Director. There are some there I do not want to be in charge of MY news.:-)
Wheres Steveo

Jonesborough, TN

#119 Aug 8, 2014
I see that Steve Hawkins' stint on talk radio has recently ended, and he now works for Alpha Natural Resources as a media relations director.
Anchor Watcher

Johnson City, TN

#120 Jan 21, 2015
Jordan Conigliaro, their main sports anchor, is no longer with WCYB. He moved to a station in Pennsylvania, where he is from originally, in the Johnstown/Altoona/State College area.
Big jake

Johnson City, TN

#121 Feb 16, 2015
Julie Newman or married? Don't see a wedding ring anymore
Former fan

Meadowview, VA

#122 Feb 16, 2015
WCYB typical fox (fake) news. Bet they will loose credibility with their continued twist on the news. You report we decide&#128013;
Tom

Alexandria, VA

#123 Apr 5, 2015
Jordan Conigliaro left for Pennsylvania and took Angela Yingling with him. I had no idea they were a couple. Certainly gives hope to all geeky looking men that they can land a beautiful lady!! Lol
Big salami

Johnson City, TN

#124 Apr 11, 2015
Tom wrote:
Jordan Conigliaro left for Pennsylvania and took Angela Yingling with him. I had no idea they were a couple. Certainly gives hope to all geeky looking men that they can land a beautiful lady!! Lol
Saw yuengling in person really didn't think she was the good looking.
bankrupt

Kingsport, TN

#125 Aug 4, 2015
Wheres Steveo wrote:
I see that Steve Hawkins' stint on talk radio has recently ended, and he now works for Alpha Natural Resources as a media relations director.
guess he's out of a job again with alpha filing bankruptcy
Awful

Abingdon, VA

#126 Aug 5, 2015
Think WCYB and rest all bad nothing positive .Repeat stories and major headlines about a driver going to work to support his family , stopped by washingtons co s both VA &TN & Sullivan Co, sheriffs , police , cops , State police ,to many to list . All for a suspended licence or DUI, over & over again !!!.Oh forgot no seatbelt either
U r wrong

United States

#127 Aug 5, 2015
bankrupt wrote:
<quoted text>guess he's out of a job again with alpha filing bankruptcy
Don't be silly, bankruptcy doesn't mean you go out of business and close.....it's a reorganization of debts without who you owe hassling you. He will be ok.
Stop whinning

United States

#128 Aug 5, 2015
Awful wrote:
Think WCYB and rest all bad nothing positive .Repeat stories and major headlines about a driver going to work to support his family , stopped by washingtons co s both VA &TN & Sullivan Co, sheriffs , police , cops , State police ,to many to list . All for a suspended licence or DUI, over & over again !!!.Oh forgot no seatbelt either
If he's suspended, don't make a damn why he's driving (if he's not got a conditional permit for driving STRAIGHT -DIRECTLY to work and back) then his ass deserves to be pulled over and charged. Its thugs like this that end up killing the innocent people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seriously? 9 hr Linda 11
Ben Talley threads keep bein deleted hmmmmm Thu Timmy 3
Tales of Country Music Thu joclo 3
possession by unclean spirit of epilepsy, anxie... Thu joclo 4
Principal at Van Pelt Wed Do Good Quietly 15
Jimbo Messer (Mar '12) Wed tatorchipman 29
Trojan Football 2016 Jul 25 JSB Trojan 4

Bristol Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance