Buck

Little River, SC

#83 Apr 26, 2012
I heard Johnny Wood has started working out, and has lost at least 50 pounds. I'm not in the area so can't see for myself. Is that true? Thanks
johnny wood

Elizabethton, TN

#84 May 1, 2012
yeah ive lost weight since im doing the show with sexy tarah taylor we had sex and now we are in love
Curious

Washington, DC

#85 May 2, 2012
johnny wood wrote:
yeah ive lost weight since im doing the show with sexy tarah taylor we had sex and now we are in love
. Wow, that was totally unnecessary!!!!
Donnie

Schuyler, VA

#86 May 3, 2012
Times must be hard for WCYB Dave Dierkes has been selling radios at Walgreens for 7 weeks i hope things pick up soon i am tired of watching him sell radios
Really

Bristol, TN

#87 May 3, 2012
Since you watch Dave so closely, I'm sure you heard him say that today was the last day. Dumbass. You should have posted this 5 or 6 weeks ago.
Brother Ben

Goodlettsville, TN

#89 May 7, 2012
Stryker wrote:
<quoted text>
Love, love, LOVE those glasses!
You guys are kidding, yeah? She's gained so much weight since she started at wcyb that me an my wife keep thinking she'll go into labor in the middle of one of her stories...
Rambler

Nashville, TN

#90 May 7, 2012
Brother Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are kidding, yeah? She's gained so much weight since she started at wcyb that me an my wife keep thinking she'll go into labor in the middle of one of her stories...
Megan Gorey? You must have her confused with someone else. I have not noticed any weight gain since last year.
Viewer

Bristol, TN

#92 May 8, 2012
Tanner wrote:
<quoted text>
I would still pound her till the sun comes up....mmmmm
I would do the same thing to Casey Goetz <3<3<3<3<3
really

Knoxville, TN

#93 May 9, 2012
if tarah gets any bigger, i'll have to get a larger tv
hot

Kingsport, TN

#94 May 10, 2012
Julie Newman is HOT!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#96 May 10, 2012
really wrote:
if tarah gets any bigger, i'll have to get a larger tv
Tarah has lost a lot of weight. I think she looks pretty good.
Bubba

Schuyler, VA

#97 May 10, 2012
its a news station not a beauty contest

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#99 May 12, 2012
hot wrote:
Julie Newman is HOT!
So is Angela Yingling!!! I met her in person and her personality is just as pretty as she is.
bigger

Kingsport, TN

#100 May 15, 2012
Angela has a nice set!
Truth

United States

#101 May 15, 2012
RNEMTI wrote:
<quoted text>
Tarah has lost a lot of weight. I think she looks pretty good.
Tarah is smokin' hot!!
Sheryl

Goodlettsville, TN

#102 May 15, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Megan Gorey? You must have her confused with someone else. I have not noticed any weight gain since last year.
You should look a little closer. We noticed it too and was talking about it just the other night. Her jackets don't button anymore, and she's carrying around a few more chins than she used to have. I agree though, Tarah looks good these days. I think she must've slimmed down a lot in the past few months... maybe for her wedding or something? I noticed her BLING!!!
Fred

La Plata, MD

#104 Oct 21, 2012
Kaitlin penfold is very cute!! Angela yingling is hot!!! Meredith Machen is decent!! Lauren Halm needs a make over! Tara Taylor is not bad for a bigger woman.
the watcher

Ashburn, VA

#105 Nov 22, 2012
Angela Yingling is by far the most beautiful woman they've had at WCYB, besides that she's actually a good reporter and a good anchor. Putting the lovely Kaitlin Penfold with her on Saturday and Sunday Mornings actually make we want to get up early. Kaitlin's not that comfortable in front of a camera yet, but she is a good meteorologist.
Fred

Newburg, MD

#107 Nov 25, 2012
the watcher wrote:
Angela Yingling is by far the most beautiful woman they've had at WCYB, besides that she's actually a good reporter and a good anchor. Putting the lovely Kaitlin Penfold with her on Saturday and Sunday Mornings actually make we want to get up early. Kaitlin's not that comfortable in front of a camera yet, but she is a good meteorologist.
Well said. I couldn't have said it any better.

Since: Nov 12

Atlanta, GA

#108 Feb 1, 2013
dumb question: is Tarah Taylor pregnant or is that desk job started to soften her up a little?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 1 hr Common-Senses 29,567
Best hair salon in Abingdon (Jul '10) 1 hr The best 96
Men who are a lie & cheat 2 hr seen it myself 7
BVU Stacy Pomerenke Thread Removed???? (Feb '16) 3 hr Quack 513
Zach Amos Fri Gippy 1
Laura Rossana (Jan '14) Thu Wine King 13
Middle aged man working at Benhams Road trash s... Aug 24 Just wondering 3

Bristol Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance