Ketron999

Kingsport, TN

#43 Jul 7, 2011
i havnt seen Melisa Gaona in a while , where did that cupcake head out to?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#44 Jul 7, 2011
Ketron999 wrote:
i havnt seen Melisa Gaona in a while , where did that cupcake head out to?
She is at WDBJ in Roanoke.
Ella

United States

#45 Jul 13, 2011
Viewer wrote:
LOL By MAJORITY, are you referring to your whole trailer park?
I find it hilarious that you can't seem to come up with a response to anything unless if includes some smart ass insult. Why do you morons start a topic and then refuse to carry on an INTELLIGENT conversation? If you don't like or appreciate the news staff on WCYB that's all well and fine but is it really necessary to express your opinion of someone by calling them names? I have personally met Johnny Wood, Marcus Lynch, Dave Dierks and Tara Taylor and they are all super nice and even if they reported the news in their pajamas I would still rather watch them than any other news program. You can disagree all you want and have your opinion but the way you chose to express it makes you sound ridiculous
bob

Kingsport, TN

#46 Jul 15, 2011
johnny wood kicks ass! he da man!!!!!!!!!!
the creek news

United States

#47 Jul 18, 2011
Don't talk about Johnny. You are just jealous.
James Bond

Abingdon, VA

#48 Jul 25, 2011
I think Tarah Taylor is beautiful, just for the record. Just my 2 pennies.
Myrna

United States

#49 Jul 28, 2011
What happened to Ann Carter? She hasn't been on for a long time.
Viewer

Bristol, TN

#50 Jul 28, 2011
She is on vacation. As long as Rebecca Peppin says "in for Ann Carter" that means Ann is still there.
hey

Abingdon, VA

#51 Jul 30, 2011
James Bond wrote:
I think Tarah Taylor is beautiful, just for the record. Just my 2 pennies.
have u seen that butt?
nonews

Kingsport, TN

#52 Aug 1, 2011
I would like to in Ann Carter or Rebecca Peppin for that matter!
James Bond

Abingdon, VA

#53 Aug 1, 2011
hey wrote:
<quoted text>have u seen that butt?
I just like the way she looks , from head to toe--totally hot mamacita, in my book!
woodthatdontfloa t

Johnson City, TN

#54 Aug 1, 2011
jwood is going to die on the air with his morbidly obese ass live giving the fishing report from his boat, fall over and roll off the side into the lake with the fishes. sickening to see his greasy hog-jowls flapping around when i speed thru the local news channels! such a disgrace to himself and his family, who have been trying for YEARS to get him to loose the lard, that loves him but can only watch him drown in his biscuit and gravy padded container of a body. he dont care! if he did, he would have stuck to the wieght-loss he was acomplishing years back. he gained it all back and more...disgusting. how does someone so huge reach to wash themselves all over? wipe their ass efficiently? not funny, really, just sad to let yourself get like that. only anchor he is good for now is a fishing boat because everyone knows what wood don't float...
curious fan

Marion, VA

#55 Aug 13, 2011
Ann Carter's been off for over a month. None of the staff has ever had that long a vaction. Is there anything going on with her that we don't know? I hope she is not sick.
luv da wood

Kingsport, TN

#56 Aug 13, 2011
woodthatdontfloat wrote:
jwood is going to die on the air with his morbidly obese ass live giving the fishing report from his boat, fall over and roll off the side into the lake with the fishes. sickening to see his greasy hog-jowls flapping around when i speed thru the local news channels! such a disgrace to himself and his family, who have been trying for YEARS to get him to loose the lard, that loves him but can only watch him drown in his biscuit and gravy padded container of a body. he dont care! if he did, he would have stuck to the wieght-loss he was acomplishing years back. he gained it all back and more...disgusting. how does someone so huge reach to wash themselves all over? wipe their ass efficiently? not funny, really, just sad to let yourself get like that. only anchor he is good for now is a fishing boat because everyone knows what wood don't float...
YOU are a piss poor excuse of a human being. who made you the judge?
be careful about the crap that spews from YOUR pie hole. i believe that what goes around comes back around. wouldn't it be a shame if some of that garbage comes back on YOU?
friggin idiot
Tinkerbell45

Antioch, TN

#57 Aug 15, 2011
Does Ann Carter still have her job because usually when someone is filling in for someone they state where they are such as "I'm Rebbecca Pippin in for the vacationing Ann Carter" or something to that effect. Just wondering...
Viewer

Bristol, TN

#58 Aug 15, 2011
Every day they HAVE said "in for Ann Carter." They just haven't said why. But here is my guess... She has had a face lift and it takes 6 weeks for the bruising to go away. So I expect we will see her back in about 2 more weeks.
Nazi States of Amerika

Richlands, VA

#59 Aug 19, 2011
http://www.wcyb.com/news/28903900/detail.html

Tazewell county va no longer gets WCYB on cable because some dictators in bluefield wv want it that way
WHAT WILL THEY CENSOR NEXT ?
THE INTERNET ? NEWSPAPERS ?
Ann fan

United States

#60 Sep 1, 2011
Sounds like Ann Carter got married.
commercial girls

United States

#61 Sep 2, 2011
Just curious, does anyone know the names of some of the local commercial actresses like the beautiful dark haired girl who sells furniture for Easterly Coleman? She also sells cars and did a Salsalita commerical. Who is the girl named Abby who does Wallace car commercials? Thanks!
Dave Hess

Bristol, VA

#62 Sep 3, 2011
When I first moved here, I was watching the morning news with Johnny Wood for the first time, and I was thinking, "Is this some kind of joke?" This guy says um and uh every other word. It's like he forgets what he's reading midway through and has to regroup midsentence. Granted, he would never get hired to do news by a reputable station. However, I've learned a few things here. The people around here don't like change. Period. For instance. State Street could bring a lot more business if the shops stayed open later, and opened on Sundays, but God forbid they do that, as everyone should be in church and not shopping. Of course 20 antique shops aren't going to generate a lot of revenue to begin with. Back to the point, people here love Johnny Wood. If you talk bad about him, it's blasphemy. People around her don't get there news from reputable sources anyhow, they get it from gossip. The final point is, who cares. Change the channel. I don't mind, it, because I get news elsewhere. WCYB reports on the stupidest sheit. Somebody getting arrested for bad checks, or a DUI. Is that really newsworthy? It's the trend of gossip around here. Feeding small minds I guess. Nobody cares that people are still dying in a war we've all but forgotten. They just want to know who got arrested for trying to rob some halfass market up the street. This area is slow in progress, and they like it that way. I guess it's a good or bad thing. I hate it sometimes, but like you, I have the freedom to move, so I try not to bitch. PRogress isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Exit 7 Bristol VA 4 hr Just trump it 29
Drug houses in bristol va 22 hr boxcar willy 5
Todd Mullins Wed Todd mullins 13
Rachel Siksay Wed Bluntman 1
rachett ranch in Bristol,va (Jan '17) Wed boxcar willy 20
Beware: Con artist Lisa Nash begs for money on ... Wed Unknown 16
Bristol VA City Counci (Jan '17) Aug 15 Robbie 728

Bristol Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance