Romney? Are You Joking?

Romney? Are You Joking?

Posted in the Bristol Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fed Up

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Aug 21, 2012
What in the hell is wrong with America and Christains. Romney is a wealthy aristocrat who was born rich. He's never worked. He has legally hammered other Americans to the point of suicide. Look folks!!! There's a big difference between being a businessman and a crook. He literally believes that there are multiple Gods. Each one for each level or dimension and that our Gid lives on a planet named Kobol. He thinks blacks are inferior and that it's OK to have sex with kids. His wife has an elevator in the house to move her 8 Cadillacs up and down from floor to floor. Are you freaking people out of your minds ??? He wants to end Medicare. He wants the wealthy not to pay taxes. He has not paid taxes in 10 years. He rips off American companies and puts the money that he steals in Swiss accounts. He stands to make millions if America goes belly up. All the wealthy do. Are you really that stupid??? Can Fox News actually get you to believe that it is the wealthy who keep America going? Did you know, or do you care, that 400 people half 1/2 of all the money in America?

The rich are taking over. It's happened before. The Koch Brothers call a meeting every year and these top players meet to discuss their strategy for GROWING THEIR WEALTH. Do you think that they care ONE SINGKE SLOITARY THING ABOUT AMERICA.???? If you do, then America is going down and there is nothing we can do to stop it.
bah bah blacksheep

United States

#3 Aug 22, 2012
Good lord! You need a vacation or sumpthin!
Your Wrong

Bristol, VA

#4 Aug 22, 2012
What is wrong with you? You need to get your facts straight. First of all, he worked many years for Bain Capital and made it a thriving business. I actually know first hand he knows how to run a business because he took a steel company over in Georgia that was in horrible shape and turned it around to a profitable company. I know this because I have a family member on the Board of Directors at that corporation. Second, he is wealthy. You are right about that but, what is wrong with being successful? The house story is totally false. Also, Ann Romney is a great person that has fought Multiple Sclerosis for years. She has raised 5 children and is a good Christian woman. We need a successful businessman in the White House. I actually think this is one candidate that makes since for a change. Get your facts straight!
My2cents

Gate City, VA

#5 Aug 23, 2012
Your Wrong wrote:
What is wrong with you? You need to get your facts straight. First of all, he worked many years for Bain Capital and made it a thriving business. I actually know first hand he knows how to run a business because he took a steel company over in Georgia that was in horrible shape and turned it around to a profitable company. I know this because I have a family member on the Board of Directors at that corporation. Second, he is wealthy. You are right about that but, what is wrong with being successful? The house story is totally false. Also, Ann Romney is a great person that has fought Multiple Sclerosis for years. She has raised 5 children and is a good Christian woman. We need a successful businessman in the White House. I actually think this is one candidate that makes since for a change. Get your facts straight!
It is not a business, a business either makes or sells somthing what he does is takes a lot of money that he has in the bank finds businesses that are hurting and swoops in like a vulture and takes them over. If the company turns around and everyone gets rich good. If it doesnt he takes what profit he can by chopping up the remains selling it off and leaving regular people who invested time and sweat into trying to build that business holding the bag.
As far as Ann Romney fighting MS for years so what so did Michelle Obama's father while he went to work at the water dept. and fed his family. Ann can afford the best doctors in the world who apparantly feel that riding a dancing horse is good therapy. And she is not Christian she is Mormon big difference.
Your Wrong

Bristol, VA

#6 Aug 25, 2012
Well your wrong too. We are not talked about Michelle Obamas father. Who cares about him. We are talking about a candidate for President and his wife. Also please Google Morman. They are a Christian faith. I know several and they are better Christians than most. Money shouldn't be an issue. He is successful. I would like to be a half as successful as he has been. And he Did run a business. I know about that first hand.
In The Know

Jonesborough, TN

#7 Aug 25, 2012
bah bah blacksheep wrote:
Good lord! You need a vacation or sumpthin!
The poster is concerned for his country. You aren't. Your solution to everything is a good hot enema and a PBR. Crawl back into your stupidity cave and stick your head in a bucket of shit. It's your apathetic types that screwed the country over to begin with.

Romney is a worm, don't worry. He won't get more than about 38% of the vote. He's a loser and he only appeals to losers
In The Know

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Aug 25, 2012
My2cents wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not a business, a business either makes or sells somthing what he does is takes a lot of money that he has in the bank finds businesses that are hurting and swoops in like a vulture and takes them over. If the company turns around and everyone gets rich good. If it doesnt he takes what profit he can by chopping up the remains selling it off and leaving regular people who invested time and sweat into trying to build that business holding the bag.
As far as Ann Romney fighting MS for years so what so did Michelle Obama's father while he went to work at the water dept. and fed his family. Ann can afford the best doctors in the world who apparantly feel that riding a dancing horse is good therapy. And she is not Christian she is Mormon big difference.
Exactly, she's Mormon, not Christian. These evangelicals are by the book. Most of them used to talk fire and brimstone and MORMONS are GOING to hell. Mormonism is a cult and Romney is a cultist. But you better believe they will vote against a black Christian in the white house....HYPOCRITS and small people, that's all
In The Know

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Aug 25, 2012
Your Wrong wrote:
Well your wrong too. We are not talked about Michelle Obamas father. Who cares about him. We are talking about a candidate for President and his wife. Also please Google Morman. They are a Christian faith. I know several and they are better Christians than most. Money shouldn't be an issue. He is successful. I would like to be a half as successful as he has been. And he Did run a business. I know about that first hand.
He's a capitalist pig, nothing more.
The General

Johnson City, TN

#10 Aug 26, 2012
You are one of the reasons that we have Obama.
In The Know

Jonesborough, TN

#11 Aug 26, 2012
Yeah, I'm one of 186 million reasons that we have Obama. Is BRVA really that fucking stupid to vote Romney? I mean I know they're dumber than a bad g of hammers,mug I didn't think they were that stupid. What? Do you want to be his pool boy or something.??

Up yours if you're a republican.....we ought to ship stupid straight to Texas and quarantine the whole state
my2cents

Gate City, VA

#12 Aug 26, 2012
Show me in the Bible where it ever mentions John Smith or Brigham Young. These so called holy men are the foundation of the Mormon church. This religon teaches that when you get to Heaven you will be a god. This is a blatant lie and not Biblical. The Bible tells us that if anyone teaches a gospel othere than whats in the Bible even if its and Angel from Heaven he is cursed. Mormonism denies the resurrection of Jesus Christ and salvation by grace both foundations of the Christian Church.
my2cents

Gate City, VA

#13 Aug 26, 2012
Also if you are pro-life check out Stericycle a company Bain Capital invested in only 5 months after Romney "left". Bain "saved" a company that disposes of human fetuses. Not very pro-life and probably the reason Romney insist he left Bain in March of 1999 even though hundreds of documents prove otherwise.
Friend

Jonesborough, TN

#15 Aug 26, 2012
my2cents wrote:
Show me in the Bible where it ever mentions John Smith or Brigham Young. These so called holy men are the foundation of the Mormon church. This religon teaches that when you get to Heaven you will be a god. This is a blatant lie and not Biblical. The Bible tells us that if anyone teaches a gospel othere than whats in the Bible even if its and Angel from Heaven he is cursed. Mormonism denies the resurrection of Jesus Christ and salvation by grace both foundations of the Christian Church.
I didn't know that they denied the resurrection? My Word. That ALONE means they aren't Christian. That's the foundation. Look. I've read the highlights of the Book Of Mormon. It's not of God. I'm sorry. I don't hate Mormons and YES many are real good persons. But it's not biblical at all. But the Kerry Falwells followers will vote for him because they hate the true Christian Obama.

And the main point that you made is the bib,e says NOT TO ADD OR DETRACT ANYTHING....joseph smith added tons and he is cursed...people, it isn't real....they say that God actually inhabits the planet named KOBOL. It's crazy and he will purposely WRECK America.
The General

Johnson City, TN

#17 Aug 28, 2012
The Drifter wrote:
I damn near choked on my tongue when I read the phrase "they hate the true Christian Obama". Are you mentally ill? I only ask because I need to know if you are to be feared or pitied.
Obama is as much a Christian as your average box of nails.
Obama is a big nothing. Don't insult a box of nails because they help ME BUILD MY BUSINESS, Obama had nothing to do with it!!!!!
Cannot Happen

Jonesborough, TN

#18 Aug 30, 2012
I am not an Obama supporter, but there is no way in the world that I will vote for Romney-Ryan. If people would just take the time to look up Paul Ryan & his beliefs & philosophies. Religion should not affect politics, but since it has been the main topic of discussion in this thread I would suggest someone who is voting for the Mormon Romney to please look up Ayn Rand. Ayn Rand is an Atheist & narcissist who provides the foundation of how Paul Ryan believes & references when he is making "tough decisions". These are facts, look them up. Also, Ryan has already been caught in lies & falsifications when making statements about Obama. Ryan is blaming Obama for Bush's corruption, now that is the Republican irony at best. The lesser of 2 evils is definitely Obama, & hope for the best in 2016.
my2cents

Gate City, VA

#19 Aug 30, 2012
The General wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a big nothing. Don't insult a box of nails because they help ME BUILD MY BUSINESS, Obama had nothing to do with it!!!!!
Obama never said what everyone is saying. He said if you have a business someone else built the roads and bridges to get to it "YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT" If you are so self sufficient you don't need a power grid, sidewalks, internet, police to protect you property and a fire dept if it burns knock yourself out.
shumer

United States

#21 Sep 12, 2012
Contractors don't build houses. The Lumber builds the house. Teachers don't teach students. The books do. Why aren't we giving lumber credit for building houses? Why aren't we giving credit to the books for teaching our children? Roads are tools....they don't deserve credit for business success. You demtards are blinded by self pity.
my2cents

Gate City, VA

#22 Sep 13, 2012
shumer wrote:
Contractors don't build houses. The Lumber builds the house. Teachers don't teach students. The books do. Why aren't we giving lumber credit for building houses? Why aren't we giving credit to the books for teaching our children? Roads are tools....they don't deserve credit for business success. You demtards are blinded by self pity.
Roads are not tools, genius. Bulldosers are tools, concrete mixers are tools, gravel trucks are tools and I don't believe any private businessman spent one dollar building roads. But do you know who did, goverment. You Republicans are overcompensating for you short comings by tricking yourselves into believing the earth rotates around you. In the words of Shakespeare, You are and idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
shumer

United States

#23 Sep 13, 2012
my2cents wrote:
<quoted text>
Roads are not tools, genius. Bulldosers are tools, concrete mixers are tools, gravel trucks are tools and I don't believe any private businessman spent one dollar building roads. But do you know who did, goverment. You Republicans are overcompensating for you short comings by tricking yourselves into believing the earth rotates around you. In the words of Shakespeare, You are and idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
You are incorrect. The very neighborhood you live in has roads built by the developer. That's not Gov money. It was private money. It is now maintained by Gov money.

And who pays the taxes to maintain the roads you use? The business owners and home owners and land owners and people who are employed.

The roads don't build homes or business or provide jobs. Where the fu## do you think the Gov money comes from? You Democrats have a wonderful idea that we should all be provided for by our government, but completely overlook where the money comes from.

If everyone had your mentality, no one would work to provide the money to supply the entitlements you think you deserve. Idiot.
skunk holler bill

Bristol, VA

#24 Sep 13, 2012
shumer wrote:
Contractors don't build houses. The Lumber builds the house. Teachers don't teach students. The books do. Why aren't we giving lumber credit for building houses? Why aren't we giving credit to the books for teaching our children? Roads are tools....they don't deserve credit for business success. You demtards are blinded by self pity.
I think you are making the point others are trying to get you to see. The contractors build with lumber supplied by a company which gets it from a lumber mill which gets it from a logger. The teacher teasches out of books that a company printed, which use the paper from a company that buys from a paper mill, which gets wood from other companys. Teachers also teach in a building that is built by contractors, which buy products from many different places to build. The list keeps going and going. Now can you see we are all in this together?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your opinion Sat Pam99 1
Highlands Fellowship Bonham Rd Sat SandiRieck 19
Potiental company moving into the former Ball C... Sat In the news 3
Who dat old red head at Sams Club (Nov '16) Sat Wondering 171
Oral Sex Dec 15 Learnt 23
Attorney W. Shawn McDaniel (Apr '13) Dec 14 SexyPam 19
WCYB's On-Air Talent (Sep '16) Dec 14 Captain Kirk 33

Bristol Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bristol Mortgages