big booty hot blonde in bristol

big booty hot blonde in bristol

Posted in the Bristol Forum

somebody gotta know

Bristol, TN

#1 Jan 7, 2011
Somebody gotta know who i'm talkin about.I'm not from Bristol and only been here about 6 months, but there is a hot, tall, white, big bootied blonde that I see every time I go out. I just wanna know if she is single. I saw her with a black dude at the mall one time but i couldn't tell if that is her man. i saw her down at Stateline and that girl can dance. she got big lips blonde hair nice chest and big booty. yall gotta know who i'm talkin bout. i don't need no names just let me know if she's available so next time i c her i can push up on her!help a brotha out
man

Dallas, TX

#2 Jan 7, 2011
She's single
somebody gotta know

Bristol, TN

#3 Jan 7, 2011
man wrote:
She's single
so you know who i'm talkin about? what is her initials? i think i know what her first name is...
somebody gotta know

Bristol, TN

#4 Jan 7, 2011
somebody gotta know wrote:
<quoted text>so you know who i'm talkin about? what is her initials? i think i know what her first name is...
can somebody tell me if her first name start with J? i ain't tryin to call her name out if she gotta man.
mohamed ali

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#5 Jun 2, 2011
im mohamed from egypt working for nessen for soediy akjhhg njnnnj h h h
Kermit the Frog

United States

#8 Aug 10, 2011
Thats my gal piggy. Please don't hit on her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 14 min Mark mark 45,640
Drunk on IAN 2 hr A mom 31
Dr. Todd Nairn 3 hr Buck 12
trump is putting us all in jeopardy 5 hr john 55
94 year old elder abuse Fri Biatch 5
Public schools going private May 25 Good Idea 2
Bristol VA City Counci May 25 Jason 521

Bristol Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance