wellsee

United States

#1 Jun 16, 2014
I am new to the area and saw hiddle house the other day. I am.wondering if its a good place to eat or not.
Fred Skelton

Blountville, TN

#2 Jun 16, 2014
No 'Hiddle' House is not good. Too many nasty people work there.
starvn

United States

#3 Jun 16, 2014
I wouldnt feed a dead animal the food they serve
rumors

United States

#4 Jun 16, 2014
I went up there one day and had a fantastic server the food was disgusting.
frekinteenagebra ta

United States

#5 Jun 16, 2014
I havent been back,since that one slutty blonde was rude to me the other day over milkshake. they seriously need to replace that bitch
selective

United States

#6 Jun 16, 2014
There are a few good servers. Theres one server that goes by nova and shes absolutely the hardest working server there. She is also the nicest. I only eat there if shes working.
whos cooking

United States

#7 Jun 16, 2014
The food really depends on whos cooking. Theres a guy there during the day thart cant cook a bowl of fruit loops. I think he may be manager but not sure. The lady with brown hair does pretty good though.
iwundrrr

United States

#8 Jun 16, 2014
frekinteenagebrata wrote:
I havent been back,since that one slutty blonde was rude to me the other day over milkshake. they seriously need to replace that bitch
I. Wonder if its that same one that got mad at my husband the about a month ago for changing his order.
wellsee

United States

#10 Jun 17, 2014
Hmm whats the worst thing thats happened there?
former customer

United States

#11 Jun 18, 2014
I used to go there til I.hard this young waitress tell me she didnt get fired over spiking a drink needless to say my wofw and I wont be back ever
nickle0431

Johnson City, TN

#12 Aug 2, 2014
I work there and they have cleaned the place up a lot. New cooks, some new servers, and it's cleaner. I can agree with some of the cooks are not very good and a lot of the servers are lazy and rude. But things are changing for the better. And as far as the girl spiking the drink well she did get fired. There is nobody there named or called nova either btw.
Honey Boo Boo on acid

Johnson City, TN

#13 Aug 4, 2014
wellsee wrote:
I am new to the area and saw hiddle house the other day. I am.wondering if its a good place to eat or not.
Do you wonder about other places or just hiddle house?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who dat old red head at Sams Club (Nov '16) 2 hr mogo 160
Brandie Lester (Apr '13) Fri outoftime 2
Matt "Elvis" Dollar Donations Thu Oh My Goodness 4
The Exit 7 Panhandler Thu Stumped 1
He-man Thu Stymie 1
Asia Spa (Jan '15) Nov 15 Duhman 4
Bristol VA City Counci (Jan '17) Nov 14 Sick of his nonse... 884

Bristol Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance