Review: Horizon Family Dentistry - Sc...

Review: Horizon Family Dentistry - Scott R Miller DDS

Posted in the Bristol Forum

Katie M

Nashville, TN

#1 Oct 20, 2009
Dr. Miller is the best dentist I have ever gone to. His staff is also great.
a patient

Nashville, TN

#2 Oct 20, 2009
Dr. Miller is my dentist, I have been to 2 other dentists before moving to Bristol, but none conpared to Dr. Miller. He has made my smile to look like a movie star. His office is nice and so confortable. Each chair has it's own tv so I don't have to miss my programs.

Since: Feb 10

Bristol, VA

#3 May 6, 2010
I had a terrible time with my previous dentist, Seaver & Pittman. Not only did they leave part of a nerve in a root canal, but the office people were simply rude and pressured me to pay everything rather than wait for my insurance to go through.

I since went to Dr.Miller who has been nothing but wonderful. His staff are kind, and do their best to work with you both financially and scheduling.

Dr.Miller himself is pleasant and patient. He talked with me about my alternatives for treatment, and explained everything thoroughly.

Best move I've made. Highly recommended.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bluefield College seeking to start program at B... 3 hr yes 1
Suboxone (Jun '12) 3 hr oh my 21
Woman Always Walking On King Mill Pike 13 hr Patricia 13
House on Flannagan 23 hr Josh 2
Hottest gals at WCYB (Apr '14) Sat Paul finebaum 57
Bristol Veteran's Clinic Awfull Sat Guest 4
bristol goin 2 fail big time (Jun '14) Sat Guest 40

Bristol Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance