Kristi Gilliam Reynolds

Kristi Gilliam Reynolds

Posted in the Bristol Forum

the truth

Clarksville, TN

#1 Jan 27, 2011
Kristi is a ho... She drives a gold Honda Accord with a butterfly tag on the front.. She has 2 kids one with Terry Dalton and one with Bob Reynolds.. She married Bob and he is in jail right now and guess what this skank is doing... Well shes sleeping with any and everybody she can.. SO to anyone that reads this and you know Bob and can get in touch with him please tell im what a ho of a wife she is.. And if you know her then you know she is.. He deserves better and if he dont get away from her he is going to get something Ajax wont wash off!!

Since: Jan 15

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Jan 4, 2015
the truth wrote:
Kristi is a ho... She drives a gold Honda Accord with a butterfly tag on the front.. She has 2 kids one with Terry Dalton and one with Bob Reynolds.. She married Bob and he is in jail right now and guess what this skank is doing... Well shes sleeping with any and everybody she can.. SO to anyone that reads this and you know Bob and can get in touch with him please tell im what a ho of a wife she is.. And if you know her then you know she is.. He deserves better and if he dont get away from her he is going to get something Ajax wont wash off!!
She a hoz
heck yea

Bristol, VA

#3 Jan 5, 2015
what she look like? is hot?
i like hoe's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abingdon Magic Mart, extremely RUDE employee (Feb '12) 51 min Jenni 68
Papa Tom s cantina 1 hr fakebake 33
Bristol VA City Counci (Jan '17) 2 hr Duck Feeder 981
The Mantra: Ian Lane...Ian Lane...Ian Lane...Ia... 2 hr Fat Man on Ian Lane 1
Who is the richest man in Abingdon Va.? (Apr '10) 3 hr Peanut Butter Coffin 122
African American Friday (Nov '17) 3 hr Peanut Butter Coffin 5
Kurt Pomrenke 3 hr Rumor 170

Bristol Jobs

Personal Finance

Bristol Mortgages