Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#21 Mar 8, 2012
Poor poor Parker, him got his fellings hurt. That post you commented on wasn't even Lucas. Your eye for attention to detail is the same as Superman's.

Speaking of Internet Punks you seem to be awful keyboard brave. Are you Summers Eve fresh or just vinager scent.

Wish I wasn't at work Lucas, we could go get breakfast this morning at the McD on the parkway and watch the Law write tickets to the 420 customers....good times.
parker lewis

Mooresville, NC

#22 Mar 8, 2012
THS_PROUD FAN wrote:
Poor poor Parker, him got his fellings hurt. That post you commented on wasn't even Lucas. Your eye for attention to detail is the same as Superman's.

Speaking of Internet Punks you seem to be awful keyboard brave. Are you Summers Eve fresh or just vinager scent.

Wish I wasn't at work Lucas, we could go get breakfast this morning at the McD on the parkway and watch the Law write tickets to the 420 customers....good times.
summers eve, ok now thats out the way what's your thoughts on the matter

Location hidden

#23 Mar 8, 2012
parker lewis wrote:
<quoted text>
summers eve, ok now thats out the way what's your thoughts on the matter
If my first 5 Post weren't clear enough.
1.) Superman was a tard for posting something of this nature considering "Loss Prevention" doesn't operate in the manner he posted.

2.) His post looked to be on a 6th Grade Level at best.

3.) You opened your self up by calling people a moron while your post barely made it to the 7th Grade Level.

4.) I agreed with Lucas in that you are just a pussy. Your pending violence is not impressive. Do not mistake kindness as a sign of weakness. Be very careful who you go looking for you may find them!
It's awful easy talking trash and threatening people from the safety of your keyboard. I assure you nobody is worried about you one bit. I'll bet a Bronze Star on it!!
Lucas Patton

United States

#24 Mar 8, 2012
THS_PROUD FAN wrote:
<quoted text>
If my first 5 Post weren't clear enough.
1.) Superman was a tard for posting something of this nature considering "Loss Prevention" doesn't operate in the manner he posted.
2.) His post looked to be on a 6th Grade Level at best.
3.) You opened your self up by calling people a moron while your post barely made it to the 7th Grade Level.
4.) I agreed with Lucas in that you are just a pussy. Your pending violence is not impressive. Do not mistake kindness as a sign of weakness. Be very careful who you go looking for you may find them!
It's awful easy talking trash and threatening people from the safety of your keyboard. I assure you nobody is worried about you one bit. I'll bet a Bronze Star on it!!
;-)..hehe poor poor parker

Location hidden

#25 Mar 8, 2012
Lucas Patton wrote:
<quoted text>
;-)..hehe poor poor parker
LOL...Guess we're not going to be getting a Christmas Card this year.
parker lewis

Blacksburg, SC

#26 Mar 8, 2012
Guys arguing with me is like being in the special Olympics , you may win but in the end your still a retard
Lucas Patton

Pageland, SC

#27 Mar 9, 2012
parker lewis wrote:
Guys arguing with me is like being in the special Olympics , you may win but in the end your still a retard
Haha! now that's funny! I will be using that later today.

Location hidden

#28 Mar 9, 2012
parker lewis wrote:
Realizing you're a retard is the first step. I think this qualifies as a breakthrough for you. Keep up the good work.

Since: Dec 11

Bristol, TN

#30 Mar 18, 2012
1. Maybe you should be in school (pronounced ske'wl) instead of being in Walmart stealing.
2. A guilty conscience has more power than you realize.
yesterday

Bristol, VA

#31 Mar 18, 2012
maybe he was following superman for a reason red cape red shorts and a box of tampods in his shorts.. sounds like a real superman. hey superman quit stealing or shop some where else my mistake, I mean steal at another place
wow

Bristol, VA

#32 Mar 19, 2012
1st. Wal-mart suck 2nd. They hire wont to be security. 3rd. Lucas there is always someone bigger and Bader than you. This is a bull crap post.get a life

Since: Mar 12

Winnsboro, SC

#33 Mar 19, 2012
wow wrote:
1st. Wal-mart suck 2nd. They hire wont to be security. 3rd. Lucas there is always someone bigger and Bader than you. This is a bull crap post.get a life
You have very poor english/grammar. I had to get my nephew from southwest Virginia to translate your gibberish. Walmart definately wouldn't hire you. Try the 420 Emporium on the parkway. They hire tards. Good luck. Oh, and you can use me as a reference.
wow

Bristol, VA

#34 Mar 19, 2012
yep,North Carolina lowest graduating rate in the country. You must be in that 1% damm. OH, your not from n.c your from bristol and smoke crack from the 420 on the parkway.Grammer or not that still makes you a DUMB ASS.

Winnsboro, SC

#35 Mar 19, 2012
wow wrote:
yep,North Carolina lowest graduating rate in the country. You must be in that 1% damm. OH, your not from n.c your from bristol and smoke crack from the 420 on the parkway.Grammer or not that still makes you a DUMB ASS.
damm=damn your=you're grammer=grammar

you're doing better little fella. try once more, and you just might have it!
Zelzmo

Columbus, OH

#36 Mar 19, 2012
Anytime I'm around a parking lot I get this uncontrollable urge to sh!t inside a car. It's one of those compulsive things that I just can't stop. Mall parking lots and parking garages at airports make me sh!t like crazy. It's usually pretty easy to find an unlocked car and I just climb inside to take a dump. If it has a back seat, I'll drop my load there but if it's a 2-seater sports car or a pick-up, I'll do it in the passenger seat just as a courtesy. I dropped a log on a motorcycle once but it just didn't give me the same satisfaction as a car.
wow

Bristol, VA

#37 Mar 20, 2012
Please spel chek this fer me u r a f ing preson with a sad life .Queerndo

Winnsboro, SC

#38 Mar 20, 2012
wow wrote:
Please spel chek this fer me u r a f ing preson with a sad life .Queerndo
9 misspelled words and 1 missing ".(period)". They have GED programs locally. They even offer financial assistance to the "under privileged ". Look it up, and good luck!

You can ask about it down at the food pantry, Salvation Army, or Haven of Rest next winter when you stay there. P.S. You're welcome for the socks!
None ya business

Bristol, TN

#40 May 4, 2012
Sounds like your all a bunch of dumb asses get a life and stay off the dang computer.
Grammar Police

Bristol, TN

#41 May 4, 2012
None ya business wrote:
Sounds like your all a bunch of dumb asses get a life and stay off the dang computer.
Wrong again. It is you're not your.
You're = you are

Think of it this way-
You're typing on your computer.
Loves BBQ

Johnson City, TN

#42 Jun 27, 2012
THS_PROUD FAN wrote:
<quoted text>
First it's not "peice" it's "piece" MORON!!
Have you ever read any other post than this one? Is this your first time on TOPIX. 95% of what is on is JUNK. This dude is complaining about something that saves us all money if it works. LOSS PREVENTION: The people save us money everytime the catch a shop lifter. The fact that he was warning people of the second guy should tell you one of two things:(1) he was in there to steal or had been observed or was suspected stealing before or(2) He needs medication.
If your going to put yourself out here be man or women enough to here everyone OPINION. We all know what they about OPINIONS right!!
I agree. 95% of what is on TOPIX is junk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min redd 152,396
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr WTH 9,478
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Music and History... 8,647
who can fix a yamaha outboard boat motor 13 hr Boat Lvr 3
Review: Medexpress (Mar '14) 19 hr INpatient 5
Blackbird Bakery Bittcchheess 19 hr Johnny Law 5
Rice Tarrace Mon worried 1

Bristol Jobs

Bristol People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bristol News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bristol

Personal Finance