Who's the Best Personal Injury Lawyer...

Who's the Best Personal Injury Lawyer Around

Posted in the Bristol Forum

SERIOUS

United States

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Have an open and shut case, complete with lots of documentation and missed X-rays diagnosis. Possibly resulting in death. Wo do I need to see?
bahbah

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Wolf and Rutherford good!!
SERIOUS

United States

#3 Jan 25, 2013
bahbah wrote:
Wolf and Rutherford good!!
Thanks
bahbah

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Jan 26, 2013
I have a family member that has fourth stage cancer the sad thing is he went to the Dr monthly and had blood work often ive. Tried to get him. To call a lawyer one little blood test could have and could've found his cancer before it spread !! Mr Wolfe is awesome!! Good luck!!
SERIOUS

United States

#5 Jan 26, 2013
Thanks. Dd he win the cancer case? This thing is open and shut. But the malpractice insurance will fight for ten years hoping that you die. And what do the tennesse lawmaking thugs do? They put a $100,000 cap on lawsuits (wont even pay the hospital bill) and they protect the insurance company these are NOT FRIVILOUS lawsuits. These are real people being harmed by incompetence, but who does Ron Ramsey stand up for? Not you, dumbasses that voted for him, but for the big money insurance companies that out him into office.

It's time to start suing the lawmakers. I'm going to set a president by doing just that. You know, here in durham, they sued the district attorney over the Dike LaCross team thing. Watch what happens here. I have an open and shut case of OUTRIGHT NEGLIGENCE and there is going to be ABSLOTELY hell to pay and after I get thru with the hospita, I'm suing the lawmakers. Watch me.
bahbah

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Jan 26, 2013
My dad recently had surgery in Tennessee and got a staph infection from a dirty catheter and the hospital wrote off all his bills but no pain and suffering he almost died they sent him home like that he started passing blood and found out it was staph and told my mother to contact his family cause he may not make it!! But oh no they said he must've gotten it at home its sad you get sicker by going the doctor
Misch

Bluff City, TN

#7 Jan 28, 2013
What hospital.??? Listen. You must get a lawyer right away.

They make HUGE HUGE windfall profits and they will rip your fracking house out from under you. If they harm ou by fumbling the ball, you HAVE A DUTY TO THEIR ASS. OR THEY WILL KILL SOMEBODY SOON.

YOUR PUNK ASS LAWMAKERS WANT TO CAP WHAT YOU CAN SUE FOR BECAUSE THEY WORK OFR THE RICH DO NOTHING INSURANCE COMPANIES, NOT THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED THEM IN.

AND YOU PAWNS KEEP BOTING THEM IN BECAUS ETHEY JUST SAY SHIT LIKE ...I GO TO CHURCH....AND I HATE ABORTION,,...AND I LIKE GUNS.....OR I LIKE COAL......THEY LIKE POWER, YOU IDIOTS...

A HOSPITAL CAN DO 5 million dollars of damage to you easily and they want to cap your lawsuit at $100,000

S you lose your freaking house, if you live thru their screwup. Have a nice life and keep voting for the Rona Ramsey's and David hawks and Jon Lundbergs ,d. You puppets
bahbah

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Jan 28, 2013
I'm a democrat always have been the surgery was on workers comp injures but was having a hard time getting them to pay! The comp lawyer said its hard to prove this kind of case!! The hospital was in Tennessee!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bristol police dept (Nov '14) 1 hr Idiots 103
Who else thinks Tennessee SUCKS? (Sep '06) 11 hr VaderDs612 1,874
moonboot slippers Thu floppy 6
Ed's Pizza over reacting To My Kids (Feb '09) Thu Eternal truth 76
Who's all tha snitches round here (Mar '13) Aug 24 Rob Petrie 32
Anyone seen Chris Crocker around Bristol lately? Aug 24 Rob Petrie 59
Chad Baker @ BCS treats employees like dogs! An... (Sep '13) Aug 21 Disgusted 14

Bristol Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bristol Mortgages