John Paul ignored abuse of 2000 boys

Posted in the Bristol Forum

Cpt BJ Hornblower

Johnson City, TN

#1 Apr 3, 2010
Cardinal Hans Hermann Groer abused an estimated 2,000 boys for decades without sanction.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/fait...

That beats Father Lawrence Murphy record of 200 boys Wisconsin!

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/25/world/europ...
Cpt BJ Hornblower

Johnson City, TN

#2 Apr 4, 2010
I have a feeling that ol' Father Bigdawg may have Father Murphy beat.

His curiosity is arousing me.
bigdawg

United States

#3 Apr 4, 2010
Cpt BJ Hornblower wrote:
I have a feeling that ol' Father Bigdawg may have Father Murphy beat.
His curiosity is arousing me.
"If all we had to do was confess our and SINS and CRIMES for forgiveness, we'd have a LAWLESS SOCIETY and a lot of forgivenss." There has to be CONSEQUENCES of our ACTIONS and BEHAVIOR! We all have CHOICES and CONSEQUENCES of those CHOICES! When we make GOOD CHOICES, GOOD THINGS HAPPEN! When we make BAD CHOICES, BAD THINGS HAPPEN! It's called LIFE and REALITY! DRUGS are for MORONS that cannot DEAL with REALITY and LIFE! We have TONS of these MORONS in our SOCIETY It is our DUTY to take them ON and OUT!"-- extra big prayer 4 ya tonight might even go left wing 4 ya
Cpt BJ Hornblower

Johnson City, TN

#4 Apr 4, 2010
You me mention drugs. Do you think that Father Lawrence Murphy was on drugs when he sexually abused the 200 boys in his charge?

Here in Tennessee there seems to be an enormous methamphetamine problem. I guess morality is not the sole bastion of the religious. Fortunately there are plenty of gay men in the South. That's a sin I can live with! At least you can't blame the vast numbers of teenage pregnancies on gay men.

Humility is good for you. It tames the ego.

I look forward to your conversion and the opportunity to make the beast with you, bigdawg

xxx
bigdawg

United States

#5 Apr 4, 2010
Cpt BJ Hornblower wrote:
You me mention drugs. Do you think that Father Lawrence Murphy was on drugs when he sexually abused the 200 boys in his charge?
Here in Tennessee there seems to be an enormous methamphetamine problem. I guess morality is not the sole bastion of the religious. Fortunately there are plenty of gay men in the South. That's a sin I can live with! At least you can't blame the vast numbers of teenage pregnancies on gay men.
I look forward to your conversion and the opportunity to make the beast with you, bigdawg
xxx
"And He answered and said to them,“Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ and said,‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.” They said to Him,“Why then did Moses command to give a certificate of divorce, and to put her away?” He said to them,“Moses, because of the hardness of your hearts, permitted you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so. And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced commits adultery.” Notice GOD made them MALE and FEMALE and I can NOT find any place that speaks of Male & Male or Female & Female except Perversion, an Abomination and going to HELL. GOD made Adam & Eve not Adam & Steve! Sex is for Pro-Creation and not Recreation!
Cpt BJ Hornblower

Johnson City, TN

#7 Apr 5, 2010

xxx
Cpt BJ Hornblower

Johnson City, TN

#8 Apr 5, 2010

xxx
bigdawg

United States

#9 Apr 5, 2010
Cpt BJ Hornblower wrote:
xxx
Group hug thats from the left till next time

“The Apple Pie Boy”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#10 Apr 7, 2010
Cpt BJ Hornblower wrote:
Cardinal Hans Hermann Groer abused an estimated 2,000 boys for decades without sanction.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/fait...
That beats Father Lawrence Murphy record of 200 boys Wisconsin!
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/25/world/europ...
How many people have you infected with Homosexual Bacteria?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The idiot with the Confederate Battle Flag 10 hr Irideatk 38
who can fix a yamaha outboard boat motor 13 hr Tjay 4
Who else thinks Tennessee SUCKS? (Sep '06) 14 hr T A R N 1,784
Cabelas 15 hr Widener 3
Review: Medexpress (Mar '14) Tue Liberal 8
Server at Bass Pro bar Tue Liberal 3
bbm pins Tue 22-m-uk 2
Bristol Dating
Find my Match

Bristol Jobs