Posted in the Bristol Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#5 Oct 4, 2010
WHY PEOPLE PARTICIPATE IN ORGANIZED GANG STALKING

Some stalkers are told lies, either positive or negative in nature, in order to gain their participation Some stalkers are paid or receive other benefits Stalkers belonging to an organization may simply be following orders. Some stalkers may use their participation in order to repay a past favor. Racism, Prejudice, Anti-Semitism, Homophobia, or otherwise Hatred of a victim Peer Pressure/ Need to Fit In Former stalkers have stated they participated out of fear of becoming the next target should they go against the group. Entertainment Value/Thrill of Participation in an Illegal activity. Some stalkers mistakenly believe it is their civil duty.

WHO, OR WHAT, IS ULTIMATELY BEHIND GANG STALKING?

Corporations, Government Organizations, Military,
Societies/Fraternities/Orders, Religious Cults and Destructive "New Age" Groups, "Concerned" Community Groups/Vigilante Groups, Criminal Organizations, Volunteer Police Organizations, etc.

EXAMPLES OF ORGANIZED GANG STALKING HARASSMENT

Slashed Tires, Threatening Phone Calls, Verbal Assaults by Strangers, Property Damage, Death Threats, Following on Foot or by Vehicle, Bizarre Notes and Drawings Left, Loitering, Anonymous False Accusations to Friends, Family, and Neighbors, Character Assassination, Smear Campaigns, "Black-Listing", Psychological Abuse, etc.

Location hidden

#15 Oct 4, 2010
WRONG NUMBER CALLS

Targets will daily get wrong number calls. These can be automated or they can be persons pretending to be wrong number calls. Members of these groups will use this as a means to monitor and psychologically harass targets. They want to know where the target is at all times.

(VARIATIONS OF GANG STALKING)

CONSUMER STALKING

Consumer Stalking is harassment and abuse directed at a consumer who has either filed a complaint against a company, filed a lawsuit against a company, or who is made aware of illegal activity occurring within a company. Often companies will fund stalkers simply in an attempt to prevent the victim from filing a lawsuit, via using fear and intimidation tactics. Consumer Stalking can also be used to describe certain illegal activities of debt collectors.

CORPORATE STALKING

The term Corporate Stalking refers to a particularly severe form of Gang-Stalking, where a corporation actually provides funding toward the harassment and abuse of a targeted individual, usually someone who is a "whistle-blower", a perceived "problem employee", or else an employee who has witnessed illegal activity
occurring within the corporation. The most sinister, and downright evil, tactic used during Corporate Stalking is forcing the victim to see the company psychologist. In most cases, the company psychologist is made aware that the victim is a "dissident" and a threat that needs to be eliminated. A false diagnosis of "general psychosis", "schizophrenia", or other mental illness is made, as well as a recommendation of institutionalization. Corporate Cyber-Stalking http://www.firstmonday.org/issues/issue7_11/b ...
Corrupt Company Psychologist Information http://www.psychologistethics.net/

Location hidden

#21 Oct 4, 2010
TARGETED INDIVIDUAL QUOTE

“My neighbors participate in this harassment and stalking. They have been bribed with home repairs. those who cannot be lied to or bribed are threatened or blackmailed. I experience noise campaigns such as horns, fire truck & ambulance sirens, & alarms going off the instant I walk out of my house and down my street. Typically there are convoys of vehicles driving down my street a side street playing loud music, yelling & revving their engines as they pass my house day & night. Also, there has been ongoing noise harassment campaign/construction on the houses surrounding mine.”

“Other forms of harassment I've noticed include sensitivity operations. These operations are a very big part of the harassment campaigns as reported by hundreds of targets across the nation. They are designed to capture the target's attention, & let them know they're being harassed and followed.”

“The goal is to get the target sensitized to very subtle "triggers" so that once they are sensitized they can be harassed openly in a public place. These sensitivity programs are based on a science called Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). Used ethically, NLP dissolves phobias, sometimes in a single session. These cults use this science in a destructive format. See the Tactics section for a description of how groups use this science. People who participate in Organized Stalking will walk by me & say things such as "fiddle you, fiddle-up, fiddle-head, scum-bag," or they'll mention something about my personal life. Of course this happens to many people, once in a while. Frequency & duration is the key.”

Location hidden

#22 Oct 4, 2010

It is likely that prior to the harassment campaign, these perpetrators used citizens (informants) to help frame me in situations I was not aware of (pictures, testimony, complaints, etc) in an attempt to represent me in a very negative manner. I believe this because they're currently generating pressure on me via acquaintances, & family, so these lies must be potent. I think a combination of lies & intimidation is at the heart of recruitment strategy. It is my belief that many of the people in my personal life are cooperating out of fear & have been given a gag order during the “investigation.” Some of these agencies have a documented history of including friends, family, & places of business in these in harassment programs. See The War at Home, Brian Glick. This is basically a legal, mafia-style criminal network that operates outside of the law & has little accountability.

Organized Gang Stalking A Short Definition

Gang Stalking is stalking by more than one person to a victim, usually involving community harassment, or the "mob", using people from all backgrounds and vocations to harass, tracking 24/7, sometimes organizing lethal vehicle accidents, poisonings, electronic harassment, home invasions/property destruction, corrupt or ignorant doctor diagnosis given to stamp the victim as bogus mentally ill with delusions, paranoid, or schizophrenia, etc. Everything is done covertly, and with a sophisticated real
time dispatching system to organize the criminals' harassments and attacks, often in the hundreds to thousands of criminals participating as a coordinated mob at any given time while the criminals due their normal routines of work, shopping, commuting to and from work, leisure, etc., using the method of moving foot and vehicular surveillance techniques, and computers, cell phones, verbal and visual cues, and every
other conceivable type of communication. Often, the local network of this mob is connected to a national and international network -

Location hidden

#23 Oct 4, 2010

“The above happens constantly in stores that are not crowded, & out in public. This Organized Stalking group will have their members follow me into restaurants. They'll usually sit next to me & mention things about my personal life. This is done both to harass me & to try to evoke a sense of helplessness by not being believed if I were to tell someone about the harassment. This type of harassment is concealed to anyone else in the establishment. Some of the other patrons may recognize that something is not right with that group of people. This is probably because the tone, rhythm & volume of their conversations are not natural, they're rehearsed & artificial. It's almost like bad acting. Occasionally you'll even see other patrons looking over at them with an expression of "what's wrong with those people." Personal information gathered by surveillance is used primarily for harassment. This has been well documented not only by countless targets, but also in books such as The War At Home, by Brian Glick, & Terrorist Stalking in American by David Lawson. These people also made their presence known while I was vacationing in Florida. This happened on both flights, as well as in several restaurants. These cults has met me in any state I’ve visited so far.” John Hall Dr. Hall is author of,“A New Breed: Satellite Terrorism in America," a book in which he boldly describes his personal experiences of being a target of the domestic terrorism covertly sweeping through the nation's communities.
KENS 5's Conger quotes Hall saying that “targets are all voicing the same complaints organized stalking, weird, electronic disturbances going on in their homes” "This isn't stalking that's done by former spouse, or former boyfriend or someone you know is disgruntled at you, but stalking that's done by a total stranger’s in an organized fashion" Dr. Hall said. learning what TIs throughout the nation and beyond report when trying to learn why they are being precision targeted with military grade weapons and kept under what constitutes extremist foot soldier "surveillance." Dr. Hall alleges to have been targeted by the same groups as Verbeff including fellow doctors and the Texas Medical Board for blowing the whistle on the criminal activity. He then faced the standard white-coat bogus diagnoses of “probable delusional disorder” and ordered psychiatric treatment that whistleblowers consistently report.
Faking the Grade

Watertown, TN

#25 Oct 4, 2010
Try and have an original thought. This is an Internet meme that originates from a youtube channel.

Old old and boring, just like you.
Independent

Johnson City, TN

#26 Oct 4, 2010
This person posts this stuff in every town's topix around here.

Location hidden

#27 Oct 4, 2010
Independent wrote:
This person posts this stuff in every town's topix around here.
And this person "Independent" Follows and Harasses me around on these
forums. Original thought huh?

Location hidden

#28 Oct 4, 2010
Faking the Grade wrote:
Try and have an original thought. This is an Internet meme that originates from a youtube channel.
Old old and boring, just like you.
And what Youtube channel is this supposed to originate from?
post it if your not afraid!
Faking the Grade

Watertown, TN

#29 Oct 4, 2010
thwillstop wrote:
<quoted text>
And what Youtube channel is this supposed to originate from?
post it if your not afraid!
IIRC a Scandinavian student working/studying in Japan. It failed to enthuse me then and now, over two years later, when it is discovered, copied and spread by hack like you, has even less appeal.

This is not your work. You are an unimaginative plagiarizing dullard. Just a simple search with some of the body of the text reveals multiple v/blogs. The original source had some merit for its detail and, wait for it, "Originality", or at least creativity, neither of which are qualities you have shown.

Faking the Grade

Watertown, TN

#30 Oct 4, 2010
thwillstop, stick to posting hilarious comments like "Did he died?" on failblog.
linda k

San Antonio, TX

#31 Oct 24, 2010
Organized gang stalking is a campaign using lies that is nothing other than charactor assassination. You dont know this is occuring most of the time, therefor you can not defend yourself.That is the first part of the project, that involves intrusion into your home and gaining access to bank records and medical records.They place covert cameras into the home and can view all activities.They have used satellite technology, in the wall technology that produces pain, and infuse gases and pesticides through automotive tubing in the attic, thru vents. They purchased the house next door, and two others as safe houses, and to be used by perps. The neighbors are complicit, for what ever reason.This is a campaign that goes on 24 hrs 7days a week. The intrusion in to the home may include contaminating food, cosmetics, and body products. They may put date rape drugs in things you injest, so they can convienently rape you. This may go on for years with little ability to controll the situation, protect yourself, or find help within the legal system. The police may attempt to intimidate you, or act as if you may have a psychiatric disorder, making speaking out difficult. Targets must unite to bring about changes in the law, and work to put an end to this tyranny, in America
wow

Santa Clara, CA

#32 Oct 26, 2010
linda k wrote:
Organized gang stalking is a campaign using lies that is nothing other than charactor assassination. You dont know this is occuring most of the time, therefor you can not defend yourself.That is the first part of the project, that involves intrusion into your home and gaining access to bank records and medical records.They place covert cameras into the home and can view all activities.They have used satellite technology, in the wall technology that produces pain, and infuse gases and pesticides through automotive tubing in the attic, thru vents. They purchased the house next door, and two others as safe houses, and to be used by perps. The neighbors are complicit, for what ever reason.This is a campaign that goes on 24 hrs 7days a week. The intrusion in to the home may include contaminating food, cosmetics, and body products. They may put date rape drugs in things you injest, so they can convienently rape you. This may go on for years with little ability to controll the situation, protect yourself, or find help within the legal system. The police may attempt to intimidate you, or act as if you may have a psychiatric disorder, making speaking out difficult. Targets must unite to bring about changes in the law, and work to put an end to this tyranny, in America
you are insane......I can't believe ppl like u are allowed to walk free

Location hidden

#33 Oct 29, 2010
No this person is not insane! everything in this post is very real and is the truth look it up! the individuals who do these things are insane.
Hot Momma

Arlington, TN

#34 Nov 1, 2010
Honey you are watching too many movies.....tell me WHY would someone go to all the trouble of installing this "technology" in someone's house?
StudUSA

Waterloo, Canada

#35 Nov 1, 2010
Hey thwillstop, could u stop talking so loud in your phone? The microphone keeps getting feed back!!! And linda K you need to move that little 5x7 picture frame in your bedroom, its blocking OUR view, and umm that special cheesecake in ur fridge that just appeared is going to go bad soon, you should HURRY and eat it
eyeslooking

United States

#36 Nov 17, 2010
non believers:
U are next ....!!!victims are now following U
eyeslooking

United States

#37 Nov 17, 2010
he stud and hot bitch..:
bend over, were are coming !!!!
eyeslooking

United States

#38 Nov 17, 2010
topix infested with cockroaches like stud,hot bitch.. stay away !!!
eyeslooking

United States

#39 Nov 17, 2010
freemasons are the enemy... they are the garbage filled roaches whom gangstalk !!! all coming to a close !!!we are coming to talk your land, throw ur ass in prison ,feed you harmones, bend you over !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yea baggin 2 hr Tetley Tea 2
Fire Dept fatass Tony Watson 2 hr Fire865 15
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 2 hr Bed bug 3,775
where is best place to sing karaoke in pigeon f... (Sep '12) 13 hr Done that been there 11
Detective David Joyner Arrested By FBI (Nov '14) 13 hr Done that been there 14
Where at Thu anyone 2
Job Opportunities for Sullivan County... Are yo... May 25 Porrus Poope 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bristol Mortgages