Two Bristol men shot in Pigeon Forge parking lot

Mar 11, 2013 Full story: WCYB 16

One man is dead and another is in stable condition at UT Medical Center after being shot in Pigeon Forge Sunday evening.

Full Story
Drugs

United States

#1 Mar 11, 2013
Guess they won't be selling anymore drugs..
DJS

Knoxville, TN

#2 Mar 11, 2013
Drugs wrote:
Guess they won't be selling anymore drugs..
They were actually sitting in their vehicle after arriving at the hotel when I man approached them asking for money and then shot them! Prayers go up for the family during this difficult time!
ohhhh

Bristol, TN

#3 Mar 11, 2013
DJS wrote:
<quoted text>They were actually sitting in their vehicle after arriving at the hotel when I man approached them asking for money and then shot them! Prayers go up for the family during this difficult time!
Which the guy has been looking for them bc they sold them bad drugs..
cece

Sevierville, TN

#4 Mar 11, 2013
how do you know?
10Types

United States

#5 Mar 12, 2013
Everyone knows that it is crazy he followed them all the way to Pigeon forge
OMG

Kingsport, TN

#6 Mar 12, 2013
10Types wrote:
Everyone knows that it is crazy he followed them all the way to Pigeon forge
so if you know who did this why don't you speak up? bad drugs or not there is no excuse for this.
lmfao

United States

#7 Mar 12, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>so if you know who did this why don't you speak up? bad drugs or not there is no excuse for this.
Read today's newspaper??
Really

Knoxville, TN

#8 Mar 12, 2013
Everyone knows that the River Lodge South is a drug haven now!
OMG

Kingsport, TN

#9 Mar 14, 2013
lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>
Read today's newspaper??
Yes i did. so?
lmfao

United States

#10 Mar 14, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>Yes i did. so?
I told you so
a friend

Duluth, GA

#11 Apr 4, 2013
Doesn't matter what happened. &why. The guy who died was one of my best friends he did not deserve to have his life taken he had a big heart and one of the nicest people ive ever met. He simply got involved with the wrong ppl. If you know who did it you need to speak up so he can be brought to justice and maybe give closure to his family and friends.
i_agree

Johnson City, TN

#12 Apr 4, 2013
a friend wrote:
Doesn't matter what happened. &why. The guy who died was one of my best friends he did not deserve to have his life taken he had a big heart and one of the nicest people ive ever met. He simply got involved with the wrong ppl. If you know who did it you need to speak up so he can be brought to justice and maybe give closure to his family and friends.
Why have we not heard anything else about this?!
ahh

Cowpens, SC

#13 Apr 13, 2013
They said are u from Bristol they said yes then he shot them saying gay unclean Bristol retards!!!!
to bad

Bristol, TN

#14 May 26, 2013
im siorry u people feel the way u do toward my son an im sure he had bad habits but u tell me some that ont have them an yes he did he did his drugs but think of the ones who does them an thy wnt to get on here an talk down because my son may hve done them wrong well thy was the ones who sold them to him helpin him beocme addicting so either way he didnt deserve to get killed an why leave his dad alilve for tht dont make since to me his dad was on drugs just as much as he was
to bad

Bristol, TN

#15 May 26, 2013
im leavin it in gods hands an hopin who ever knows any thing will come out of closet an let the dectives an police know so thy can get to the bottom of this i dont blame no one for what happen an findin out isnt gonna bring my son back to me but id like to know the whole truth instead of hear say
WTF

Kingsport, TN

#16 May 26, 2013
we all have bad habits. and there is no answer as to why your son died while his father lived. and i am so sorry about your loss.
but you have to understand it is pretty obvious that drugs were involved and u can't blame people for their opinions. it sounds like his father approved of his drug use and if there was noone else to step in and take control over this boy then he really didn't have a chance.
i know from personal experience that you can't control your kids and their choices but i also know thats theres a time as a parent when we have to put ourselves on the back burner and put all our effort into getting that kid the help they need even if it means locking them in a rehab place and giving up every last dime you have to straighten them out.
and i also know that sometimes it doesn't matter how much you give up or do for somebody it doesn't help at all.
they say everything happens for a reason. maybe the reason for all this was to help teach you and his father what to do to keep your other children from going down this road..........if you have other children that is. none of us can say what the reasons are but we have to try and learn from everything. again i am really sorry for your loss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women in bristol blountville bluff city area wh... (Jun '12) 19 hr dog lover 30
Good Kuts Hair Salon 20 hr Grace 1
anyone kno drew rose were he lives now. has he.... Thu man he knos 1
Quaker Steak Lube (Aug '14) Thu Customer 4
Intimate Treasures? Wed Hot it up now 1
bristol police dept Wed Come on 58
Who's the best personal injury lawyer (Jan '13) Feb 24 Regina Peterson 30
Bristol Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web