Haslam, Lundberg talk wine in grocery...

Haslam, Lundberg talk wine in grocery stores

There are 2 comments on the WCYB story from Feb 1, 2013, titled Haslam, Lundberg talk wine in grocery stores. In it, WCYB reports that:

Bristol, Tennessee state representative Jon Lundberg sat down with us Friday to explain how Tennessee could be a step closer to seeing wine on supermarket shelves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCYB.

CCL

Chattanooga, TN

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Let the people vote on it.
Puppets

United States

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Shall I show you the link that shows that THE TENNESSEE WINE AND SPIRITS DISTRIBUTORS made large campaign contributions.

They owe it to them to get the wine on the shelves. It will go on the shelves. It's bought and paid for. Debate is over.

Mad Dog wine is packaged in such a way that it can be easily stolen. It's 34proof. You can easily get 4 bottles into a winter jacket. The grocery store takes the loss.

4 bottles will screw you up so bad that its unreal. Kids are now FUNNELING IT. You take a funnel and pour a half bottle into it and they have started a TREND. The drinker must first say "THINGS ARE FIXING TO CHANGE" and then he/she slams the half bottle. Sometimes two.

During 2013 this process will take place, a youngster will then drive their automobile headlong into a family of four killing them all.

Remember this .......IT WAS THE PRO-LIFERS that voted this law into existence.

Have a nice day !,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Morrison Bristol TN 7 hr Middle finger 1
ben roberts 7 hr wondering 1
Jheri Wiles 14 hr Dodgeguy1968 1
A Style 4 U ?? Thu Rach 4
tyler kirk (Mar '17) Jan 18 truth 15
douglass fleenor Jan 16 The Milkman 6
Ashley Strahan and Candace Strahan Jan 15 The Milkman 1

Bristol Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance