Springdale Village Apartments

Posted in the Bristol Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
reckless

Bristol, TN

#1 Dec 25, 2009
I was just wondering if anybody has took a ride down 2nd street in Bristol,Va latley? Springdale Village apartments to be precise. I know back years ago, that property used to be a dump, and now i wonder, is it possible for all that trash to seep up through the ground? because that place looks terrible! Ok, so i know the trash aint seeping. Just a little sarcasm. Seriously, aint their any city ordinances that are being violated here? I mean that place is trashed, every single square foot of that property has trash on it! it makes me sick to see it looking that way, and i cant beleive im saying this, but rice terrace, johnson court, and eastridge all look better than springdale nowdays. im sure it is all attributed to shoddy maintenance, and a property manager that could care less either. i mean it shows. So congrats Springdale Village, You have became the number 1 rathole of bristol!! Great Job!! Everybody that is familiar with springdale, please share your horror stories of that place with us. snap your pictures, send them to the newspaper, their main office, and any related agency that would pertain. I also encourage folks to lodge their complaints with local city officials, as this situation cannot be healthy.
Calla

Bristol, TN

#2 Dec 26, 2009
What do you expect from the trash (that lives there) except to see trash (on the ground)
CAR SALES

Bristol, VA

#3 Dec 27, 2009
amen, they need a manager
very outraged

Bristol, VA

#4 Dec 28, 2009
all those crackheads,junkies,welfaretras h and the guttertrash living there need to be extremanted and cleaned up. The crime there there is unreal they need armed security guards to patrol there 24/7 but do not hire Tricicties Security they are a bunch of cowards when it comes to patrolling the place. but a man was murdered there for no reason a few years ago his name was Roy Oak and he did not do a thing to provoke that crackhead I glad he hung himself in jail.
started

Bristol, VA

#5 Dec 29, 2009
Don't get me started...TRASH,TRASH, TRASH and more TRASH. I know alot of people that LIVED in Springdale Village Apartments and they have promised that they will never live there agian. It doesn't matter if they had to live in their cars or on the streets, they would never live there. And the employees where did the good ones go and where in the hell did they get the ones that work there now? The maintenance guy the short one he looks and smells like he is messed up all the time. Then manager, boy she is one to call the kettle black she lived on propery with her mother, she had pets (lease violation), and have you ever seen her take care of ONE problem after five o'clock? NOPE!!!
The place always looks crap who would want their kids to play on the playground that has more needles on it then maulch? Trash everywhere, trees not just the limbs but TREES are everywhere on the ground. Can we say lazy, yes we can.
The story of beg bugs always comes across my mind when someone starts to talk about Springdale. Knew a couple of people that lived there and the all had bed bugs the manager was notified, the health dept was notified and nothing was done. One family that lived there had to throw all their things away and buy their own stuff to try and get rid of them. The suggestion was made for that couple to get a lawyer.
Janice Helton used to ride buy in her car or walk the property everyday, does the manager there now do that? NO! And she probubly never will. Will Springdale ever be the way it used to be? Not unless the get rid of all the trash and I'm not just talking about the residents that are living there and aren't suppost to be, not just the drug dealers, the sex offenders, the welfare people "Oh I don't know where my baby daddy is" when he is really still asleep in your bed. But the employees that they have there too. That is when Springdale might become a better place to live.
started

Bristol, VA

#6 Dec 29, 2009
CAR SALES wrote:
amen, they need a manager
I agree 100%
angered

Bristol, VA

#7 Dec 30, 2009
Get some delouse and kill the CRABS off some of them and put the welfare trash in a tree witha rope around there necks. Allso they need to burn it to the ground and start over oh some more bad news there going to build another section 8 like springdale over on Fairview Street next to the old bus garage were Tenneva foods is at too so more trash to be on the way.
started

Bristol, VA

#8 Jan 7, 2010
Okay so if the place looks like trash and the people that live there have to put up with it because the manager don't care. Why doesn't someone call like the big office about all of it. And isn't this place like HUD assisted? If so then someone needs to call the hud office...The lady in the office she has to have a boss somewhere.
unknown

Columbia, SC

#9 Jan 8, 2010
That's why I'm on here looking now...for a number or link for the home office of Springdale village apartments.
The so called "mgr." is never in the office, never answers the phone...can only give applications out after the 6th of the month but is never there to do so!
I have personally saw rent being paid there by pills to the mgr., weed traded for rent to the mgr., You name it!
What is the property owners of Springdale village thinking when they hired someone like this?
Where the hell did Joyce go...the property mgr. from way back...now she knew what she was doing! And most of you idiots posting don't even know how to spell...let alone know wtf your talking about! Get a life...get an education...then come back and post something that's worth reading and makes sense besides your inbred, hillbilly shit that is nothing more than the trash you try to write!
unknown

Columbia, SC

#10 Jan 8, 2010
reckless wrote:
I was just wondering if anybody has took a ride down 2nd street in Bristol,Va latley? Springdale Village apartments to be precise. I know back years ago, that property used to be a dump, and now i wonder, is it possible for all that trash to seep up through the ground? because that place looks terrible! Ok, so i know the trash aint seeping. Just a little sarcasm. Seriously, aint their any city ordinances that are being violated here? I mean that place is trashed, every single square foot of that property has trash on it! it makes me sick to see it looking that way, and i cant beleive im saying this, but rice terrace, johnson court, and eastridge all look better than springdale nowdays. im sure it is all attributed to shoddy maintenance, and a property manager that could care less either. i mean it shows. So congrats Springdale Village, You have became the number 1 rathole of bristol!! Great Job!! Everybody that is familiar with springdale, please share your horror stories of that place with us. snap your pictures, send them to the newspaper, their main office, and any related agency that would pertain. I also encourage folks to lodge their complaints with local city officials, as this situation cannot be healthy.
Who do you contact above the property mgrs. head to get someting done? She has to have a boss but how can I find out who her boss is?? I've been looking on the internet all day trying to find information on who to contact regarding the poor management of this what used to be a good place to live in Bristol but I can't find anything!! I want to get something done about the mess up on that hill but I need pointed in the right direction...please, if you have any info that may be useful...post it for me! Thanks!
very outraged

Bristol, VA

#13 Feb 5, 2010
scull hill is out of control I say nuke it.
very outraged

Bristol, VA

#15 Feb 11, 2010
I can tell you I looked at a house there one time but was not impressed when some of the neighbors was dealing in front of me.It was a nice neighborhood but the punks there should learn to pull over to the side instead of being ill mannered.
very outraged

Bristol, VA

#17 Mar 2, 2010
Satan this part of the problem.
Sadly

United States

#19 Feb 8, 2011
I live here untill July when I move for college and its hell....like my neighbors are crazy and on a shit ton of drugs and once I move out of here I swear I will never go back.
JcChick

Johnson City, TN

#20 May 2, 2011
OMG i just moved to springdale from IHN in Johnsoncity and let me tell you... ugh... Tyler apts have nothing on this rathole. As soon as i have my baby and get back to work...save enough money for a deposit and first months rent... im out of this piece. Lord Have mercy i wish i had seen this thread befor i moved out here
ooopsy

Abingdon, VA

#21 May 27, 2011
I lived there 26yrs ago and it was beautiful, clean, inspected monthly, nice maintenance and very strick management. Almost nothing aloud unless mgmt knew it. Everything had to be reported and no rules could be violated, It really was nice back then. I was 20 and raising my child, worked a full time job, went to college. I paid rent, no free help from the gvt. It was a clean, nice, strick place to live and I really felt safe there. However seeing that place now... no way. It is a shame how a place like that can become crack town.
britt

Kingsport, TN

#22 Dec 7, 2011
i just filled out my application to ive here i guess i might start looking somewhere else
crazy3

Knoxville, TN

#23 Apr 2, 2012
Yah! They have new management and are going through rehab!!!!!! Thank god somethings being done. Way to go new Management
really

Lenoir City, TN

#24 Apr 20, 2012
unknown wrote:
That's why I'm on here looking now...for a number or link for the home office of Springdale village apartments.
The so called "mgr." is never in the office, never answers the phone...can only give applications out after the 6th of the month but is never there to do so!
I have personally saw rent being paid there by pills to the mgr., weed traded for rent to the mgr., You name it!
What is the property owners of Springdale village thinking when they hired someone like this?
Where the hell did Joyce go...the property mgr. from way back...now she knew what she was doing! And most of you idiots posting don't even know how to spell...let alone know wtf your talking about! Get a life...get an education...then come back and post something that's worth reading and makes sense besides your inbred, hillbilly shit that is nothing more than the trash you try to write!
Really before you go to correcting look at yours Sprindale Village is with a capitol "V"
Terrible

Cedar Bluff, VA

#25 Aug 23, 2012
I lived in Springdale. I was working full time and was a single parent to 2 children. Because I worked full time they wanted me to pay over 600 dollars a month to live there. I wanted my children's father to move in and they wouldn't accept him on the lease because he had bad credit. I can't believe that all the druggies and people living on welfare have good credit.And just a little insight. It was new management that did that to me. I didn't live there with the old management. They kicked one family out while I was living there because they had broken the lease and moved extra people in with them. The family was gone for 3 days and moved right back into their same apartment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scandals of the 80's Thu 0pini0nated 3
Adam McCray (Mar '15) Thu Amused 24
Mary Boardwine Widener Sep 20 Bob Terwilliger 1
Shea Hess (Dec '14) Sep 20 Shwaaaah 6
Easily got chicks who and were are they Sep 20 Tinker 7
Razors Edge Sep 19 Ricky Bobby 3
crystal brooks (Apr '16) Sep 18 Toomuchdrama 25

Bristol Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance