backyard nude sunbathing

Posted in the Bristol Forum

I dont know

Bristol, TN

#1 May 26, 2011
i live in the county of bristol TN and i was wondering if i could legaly nude sunbathe in my backyard. i do not have a fence and i have neighbors on both sides.
Rediculious

Bristol, VA

#2 May 26, 2011
I dont know wrote:
i live in the county of bristol TN and i was wondering if i could legaly nude sunbathe in my backyard. i do not have a fence and i have neighbors on both sides.
You would probably be arrested for indecent exposure. Besides there may be kids around and that would consider you a pervert or pedifile.

Bristol, TN

#3 May 26, 2011
I dont know wrote:
There is no County of Bristol, TN. You either live in the city limits of Bristol, TN or you don't. If you don't then you live in Sullivan County.
seriously

Kingsport, TN

#4 May 26, 2011
Reply wrote:
<quoted text>There is no County of Bristol, TN. You either live in the city limits of Bristol, TN or you don't. If you don't then you live in Sullivan County.
BRISTOL TN IS IN SULLIVAN COUNTY MORON
these people are ignorant

Bristol, TN

#5 May 26, 2011
and Bristol TN is also in the city you idiot!! figures your from johnson city......

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#7 May 28, 2011
I dont know wrote:
I wouldn't advise it. Unless you like jail. This the bible belt after all. The people around here would freak out and report it to the police. Also, Tennessee has a law in effect that says any man caught outside not wearing clothes and is prosecuted for it (which you will be) will have to register as a sex offender.
I would like to sunbathe and even walk around naked, but it's not worth it.
After all, this is a country where if someone looks in your window and sees you naked, you can be prosecuted for indecent exposure.
When it comes to nudity, the american people definitely have issues.
Rick James

Bristol, VA

#8 May 28, 2011
If you are a hot female go for it
seriously

Kingsport, TN

#9 May 29, 2011
these people are ignorant wrote:
and Bristol TN is also in the city you idiot!! figures your from johnson city......
bristol tn is in sullivan county. even the city of bristol is in sullivan county. and guess what idiot!! i'm not even in johnson city......which happens to be in washington county.
look at a map DA
Tan Lines

Bronx, NY

#10 Jun 6, 2011
Um.... Why would anyone want to lay necked for the whole neighborhood to see???
Rediculious

Bristol, VA

#11 Jun 7, 2011
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
bristol tn is in sullivan county. even the city of bristol is in sullivan county. and guess what idiot!! i'm not even in johnson city......which happens to be in washington county.
look at a map DA
Your post says johnson city, so if you don't live in JC then change it! Seems like you are the idiot!
seriously

Kingsport, TN

#12 Jun 8, 2011
Rediculious wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post says johnson city, so if you don't live in JC then change it! Seems like you are the idiot!
you have no clue as to how this stuff really works do you? next week it may say i'm in bristol, kingsport or japan
seriously

Kingsport, TN

#13 Jun 8, 2011
BTW it's spelled ridiculous
Rediculious

Bristol, VA

#14 Jun 8, 2011
seriously wrote:
BTW it's spelled ridiculous
By the way, I know exactly how to spell ridicilous, Rediculious is my screen name dumbass! I live In Bristol, Va and all of my posts show up as that. Mine never change so don't tell me I don't know how this works!
seriously

Kingsport, TN

#15 Jun 8, 2011
Rediculious wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, I know exactly how to spell ridicilous, Rediculious is my screen name dumbass! I live In Bristol, Va and all of my posts show up as that. Mine never change so don't tell me I don't know how this works!
well dumbass i live in bristol too so i guess you don't know squat.

Bristol, TN

#16 Jun 9, 2011
The location under your name has nothing to do with where you live, has nothing to do with where you are located when making the post. If the location does happen to match where you are posting from, that is just a coincidence.

The location under you name is the location where your Internet Service Provider is serving you from at that moment.

Bristol, TN

#17 Jun 9, 2011
And before all you MORON Know-It-Alls try to say otherwise, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on FAQ (or click here http://www.topix.com/topix/faq ) and scroll almost to the bottom of that page under Forums and Posting and you will find this statement How can I change my city?
The location that appears with your forum posts on Topix is the location of your internet service provider (ISP) and may or may not match your actual location.
McGruff

Bristol, TN

#18 Jun 9, 2011
And what does all this BS have to do with the topic at hand you bunch of d a s
Mr Bill

Milton, FL

#19 Jun 19, 2011
Go ahead and sun your self in the nude. I think it will be O. k. We do it in Florida all the time as long as you can not be seen from the road.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
melissa mitchell kaiko 6 hr lol 1
pj - wcyb 9 hr Drew Carey 1
u kno heather m hayes from bluffcity? what kind... Tue cali 2
Bristol Music Selection (Aug '12) Dec 21 Musikologist 21
bible study (Sep '12) Dec 20 ajustice 3
Bristol Country Club Cat Fights (Aug '11) Dec 19 Hate drama 23
Who's the best personal injury lawyer (Jan '13) Dec 19 bobbyroosco 24
Bristol Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web