First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 18, 2012
Anyone out there know him? He has recently been sleeping around on his wife and I think it's time she knows the truth. He is constantly trying to invade on other peoples happy relationships and one would think he would take a hint. He has a wife and kids and still refuses to give up. He is a liar and is constantly bashing his wife about how fat she is and how he wants a divorce. He has slept around with more than one person. Just thought the whole world needed to know about him. If you meet him steer clear because he will do everything he can to hurt you.
THS_PROUD FAN

Blountville, TN

#2 Feb 19, 2012
So he dumped you?? Back to the corner I guess.

Comment was to get that tasteful name off the scene!

Location hidden

#3 Feb 19, 2012
No he didn't dump me.
Lucas Patton

Monroe, NC

#4 Feb 19, 2012
he must have cockblocked you then! You want the lady he is currently sleeping with OR you want his wife but are too chicken shit to tell her. Coward. Basically you're saying Brian is man enough to get 2 chicks to your none. Brian 2. Fuckbuddy 0. Is that the score now?
hammer

Johnson City, TN

#5 Feb 22, 2012
Brian that drives a silver jeep?

Location hidden

#6 Feb 25, 2012
lol...nah you got me fkd up there lucas...you don't even know dude. Best thing for you to do is get the whole fuckin story before you start to assume shit. lol... im not going to mad at ya... cause you are so far from the truth its unreal. but for hammer. yes you are correct. He is a chicken shit coward that can't stand on his on two feet.
Lucas Patton

United States

#7 Feb 25, 2012
FuckBuddy wrote:
lol...nah you got me fkd up there lucas...you don't even know dude. Best thing for you to do is get the whole fuckin story before you start to assume shit. lol... im not going to mad at ya... cause you are so far from the truth its unreal. but for hammer. yes you are correct. He is a chicken shit coward that can't stand on his on two feet.
Haha...ok....my bad. damn, I was trying to just be mean and you aren't letting me. crap! good luck in outing the douche bag. have a good day. I will go be an ass on someone elses post.

Location hidden

#8 Feb 25, 2012
haha not a problem...but you just don't have a clue....okay well sorry the smartass didn't work for you. I knew I would get that from someone. but really he is a piece of shit for real.......
Curious

United States

#10 Mar 30, 2012
Wifes name?
Buck Fuddy

Johnson City, TN

#11 Apr 3, 2012
Cracker got caught with is pants down with your woman huh FB? I wouldt sweat it, he didt get anything that anyone else in Bristol hasent had once or twice!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12 Jun 14, 2012
FuckBuddy wrote:
I worked with Brian at snakc alliance, well we worked for the same company.
He was seeing a girl at the plant, he was down there one day for a plant meeting.
The girl was seeing someone else that worked with her (brian worked at the warehouse) he cussed them 2 out, then cussed out some othr ladys that he did not know were bosses. Got fired, then went to that same ladys house "the one he was seeing" busted her door open, her 16 year old son kicked his @$$
Justme2012

Elizabethton, TN

#13 Jun 18, 2012
LMFAO.He is a lowlife. His wife's name is Whitney she did work at BB&T on Virginia side near wal-mart.He thinks he is slick.Why she stays with him I never know.I would have booted his ass and took him for everything he has. Lmao.

Location hidden

#14 Jul 12, 2012
Justme2012 wrote:
LMFAO.He is a lowlife. His wife's name is Whitney she did work at BB&T on Virginia side near wal-mart.He thinks he is slick.Why she stays with him I never know.I would have booted his ass and took him for everything he has. Lmao.
Her 16 year old kicked his ass
shocked

United States

#15 Jul 15, 2012
Justme2012 wrote:
. Oh my, I know this family. Where does he work now? The story told is that he is always out of town on business, maybe she did kick him to the curb??? He aint got nothing because from my understanding he lives with her parents and they do have 2 small kids. This is really sad for his family.
hahahaha

Bristol, TN

#16 Jul 21, 2012
he works at the auto parts store on the pkwy across from applebees He is not out of town I see his truck all the time parked there. I feel sorry for her surely she knows he is doing this. All he has is lies and lots of them. You can't believe nothing that comes out of his mouth.
hahahahaha

Elizabethton, TN

#17 Nov 5, 2012
lol...well he did it again. Screwing some chick and the wife caught him red handed this time. Came to his work showed her ass one good time and he got fired. That serves him right.... He is a low life....
Why

Bristol, VA

#18 Nov 21, 2012
Why would his wife stay with him? I have never understood women that stand behind a cheating man!
the end

United States

#19 Nov 21, 2012
www.GetvipNews[dot]com/Brian-M cCracken

Location hidden

#20 Nov 21, 2012
the end wrote:
www.GetvipNews[dot]com/Brian-M cCracken
What's this supposed to be?
hahahahaha

Elizabethton, TN

#21 Nov 21, 2012
Why wrote:
Why would his wife stay with him? I have never understood women that stand behind a cheating man!
Desperate I guess! I would never put up with that shit ever. He is so not worth it. I can't stand him. And her well she is just a dumbass. But she is a big o girl maybe she thinks thats all she can get.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tattoos in Pigeon Forge (Oct '08) 49 min ThomasA 56
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 3 hr Pats 4,591
Tammy Canter 7 hr VanceJrHigh 1
Who was the greatest football player for Sulliv... 13 hr BlountVegasRoller 5
tri city electrical 14 hr fitless 10
dogging (Jun '16) Tue ThomasA 12
Performers Beware of Stateline Bar & Grill (Nov '11) Tue bothered 49

Bristol Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance