Wanting a new tattoo

Bristol, VA

#1 Mar 22, 2011
Is this a good, clean place to go? If not any other recommedations for the area?
yuk

Johnson City, TN

#2 Mar 23, 2011
i would check into other places if it were me. i've heard a lot but don't know how much is true.
Belle

Bristol, VA

#3 Mar 23, 2011
Try Sacred Ink. They are great.
nunya

Blountville, TN

#4 Mar 26, 2011
I would go with sacred ink. I haven't gotten any tatts there yet but I have gotten piercings and scotty is wonderful. He made me feel very comfortable and he's nice to look at.
whataturd

Bristol, VA

#5 Mar 26, 2011
Go anywhere but there.
Anon

United States

#6 Mar 29, 2011
Sacred ink, they're by far the best in the area.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#7 Mar 29, 2011
Sacred ink is the best in bristol, or theres a new shop in erwin that has a great tattooist, Mark Comer, cant think of the name of it at the moment but he used to run Artsmith in Johnson City, hes great too.. just go anywhere but Billy jacks.
Holly Widner

Bristol, TN

#8 Apr 3, 2011
Hi my name is Holly Widner. I am Billy Jacks cousin. For the people that has heard shit , hun it aint true. Billy Jacks olace is just fine , he keeps it clean. whoever told you that needs to get there story srraight.
Doh

Bristol, VA

#9 Apr 4, 2011
Drinking and tattooing provide for some nice f-ed up tattoos. You are likely to feel pretty uncomfortable in there the entire time unless you're also a complete dirtball, and this is Bristol, so there's a good chance you'll be totally at ease... Might even get to beat up a dude or two.
another opinion

Bristol, VA

#10 Apr 4, 2011
Go to Sacred Ink. They are by far the best in Bristol and the surrounding area.
whataturd

Bristol, VA

#11 Apr 5, 2011
I've never heard anything but bad about the crowd at BJ's. Maybe it is all untrue, but that is what I've heard.
tattooed dude

Bristol, TN

#12 Apr 20, 2011
Billy Jacks tatts hold up over the years as for sacred ink only one I recommend is coop he is a real artist.
Judge For yourself

Bristol, VA

#13 Apr 20, 2011
Go by Sacred Ink and look at Coopers work. He is the best artist in the tri cities area. Amazzzzing!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#14 Apr 24, 2011
tattooed dude wrote:
Billy Jacks tatts hold up over the years as for sacred ink only one I recommend is coop he is a real artist.
My tat's color faded completely within less than 2 years that I got at BJ's.. had it redone and now, almost 13 years later, its still as bright as the day Mark Comer redid the color at Artsmith in JC.(now in s new shop in erwin, TN)

I agree tho, Coop is the best in Bristol, JC and Kingsport, but Mark Comer will for sure give him a BIG run for his money, just ask Coop, they are friends.. Mark is really really good at portrait tats and coverups too. HIGHLY recommend either of them. ;-)
UsoDumb

Bristol, VA

#15 Apr 25, 2011
I wouldn't let BJ tattoo my dog.
JOSIE WALES

Knoxville, TN

#16 Apr 25, 2011
sounds like another dump

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17 May 18, 2011
If you ever go into Billy Jacks's you will see newspaper clippings on the wall about how clean the place is. If the place wasn't clean, they wouldn't be able to run the business. Sacred Ink is a good place, Cooper does awesome work.. but I have seen work from Billy Jack's too and it is always good. The shit that goes around about Billy Jack's is nothing but rumors and it's pretty bad that it's mostly adults who gossip about Billy Jack's. Everyone has their own experiences but you shouldn't believe EVERYTHING you hear. I have had work done from both places and I haven't had a problem with either one of them.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#18 Jun 8, 2011
Has anyone seen Billy Jack lately?? He looks like he is on his way to a pine box nap. Go to his web site and look at the pics of him in cali..Looks like an aids patient.. www.billyjackstattoos.com/
Sweet1

Pageland, SC

#19 Sep 6, 2011
I originally got my tats & piercings at sacred ink(cooper) loved him and his work but all of them (tats) got infected not sure it is the cleanest place in town....also when I called to have one touched up I got nothing but attitude and run around...
Abc123

Davidson, NC

#20 Mar 21, 2014
I got a hundred bucks for any of you idiots who would go down to Billy Jacks and day this crap in person .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bristol Music Selection (Aug '12) 5 hr Musikologist 21
bible study (Sep '12) Sat ajustice 3
Bristol Country Club Cat Fights (Aug '11) Fri Hate drama 23
Who's the best personal injury lawyer (Jan '13) Fri bobbyroosco 24
cell phone repair technicians forum (Mar '14) Dec 19 Amber Johnson 6
People try to hide secrets Dec 18 justsayn 1
Toyota of Bristol Dec 18 Educated 4
Bristol Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web