State Line Bar & Grill

Posted in the Bristol Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
invited

Bluff City, TN

#1 Oct 2, 2010
A couple I met invited me to the State Line in Bristol. They said there was always a good band, good crowd, and plenty of women to look at. Anyone ever been there? Is this is a good place to meet some sexy ladies? I was told that there are a few couples that come there looking to play also. Tell me about the place so I will know if it's worth the drive.
opinionated

United States

#2 Oct 2, 2010
I personally think a lot of the girls there...or, the regulars, I should say, are very stuck up. I use to go all the time but I got tired of the same stuck up people. The girls would give me dirty looks for no reason (i am female) and it seemed like the only guys there worth looking at were only interested in the regular girls. It's almost like I felt unwelcome. You may feel differently, being male. Good luck.
opinionated

United States

#3 Oct 2, 2010
What I DID like about it though, was that it's not like all the other "clubs" in the area. It never felt like a club, even though it had the alcohol, loud music, & dancing. I really liked it...if it weren't for the crowd.
Independent

Johnson City, TN

#4 Oct 4, 2010
If you have dinner there, dont order Iced tea.... It's 'clove tea' YUK.
invited

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Oct 4, 2010
okay so no ordering of the tea. But what about the crowd as far as couples are concerned. I was told by someone that that there are a few couples that come there looking to hook up or maybe just show off a bit. I have a lady friend that is interested in this and doesn't want to feel out of place if we decide to visit.
a regular

Bristol, TN

#6 Oct 26, 2010
st line always has something goin on. the crowd changes depending on the time of year since king college and Virginia intermont are both close by. not all us regulars are stuck up and I've actually had a couple girls come up to me from kingsport and comment about how friendly the people were. the food is pretty good and the barkeeps are friendly. i've never had a bad experience there. Fridays are usually the busiest adn thurs is ladies night with karaoke. usually a pretty good crowd then also. hope this helps you. oh and i don't know about other couples trying to swing but i'm sure you have a little of that anywhere you go.
statelinefan

Hermitage, TN

#7 Nov 3, 2010
My husband and I go to Stateline alot and we have made the BEST friends there. The bartenders and wait staff are the greatest and the D.J., B Digital is the best. He always plays the lastest hits plus requests. I am really sorry, oppinionated, that you didn't have a good time. I am one of the regulars there and I get dirty looks too. I think that happens about anywhere you go.
statelinefan2

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Nov 22, 2010
we go there often and there are some very hot ladies who showoff from time to time. Also some couples that are regulars that hook up with another couple and occasionally a guy or girl for some alone time. Plenty of skimpy clothes and not to shy to let you look. Overall a very good place to cum to
Terd Gerguson

Deltona, FL

#9 Nov 22, 2010
Thats why Stateline sux! The shitbirds from places like Big Stone and Norton frequent it now.
scored

Greer, SC

#10 Nov 26, 2010
Well I for a fact that I hooked up with a couple one weekend. She was hot and horny ad hell. He only wanted to watch her gave a good time. Sure hope to meet them again soon.
same crowd

Bristol, TN

#11 Feb 12, 2011
Expect to see the same exact people there every weekend. Most of these being regulars for the past 5 years or more.
whatwhatinthebut t

Knoxville, TN

#12 Feb 21, 2011
http://www.wcyb.com/news/26930847/detail.html

Burn baby burn! Down with another piece of hell on earth! Praise God, you are so good in the way you work your will!
Cutt-Throat

Bristol, VA

#13 Mar 12, 2011
Havent been in a while but its about time I go I guess..... I enjoy it most times
Answer

Bristol, TN

#14 Mar 12, 2011
The service there flat out sucks
bug off

Johnson City, TN

#15 Jun 12, 2011
Do not go to this BAR!!!!!!!
The owner has a history of calling the police on her customers!!
citizen kane

Charlotte, NC

#16 Jun 13, 2011
First hand knowledge here...some swing couples do go there...rarely to hook up, but it does happen. Wife and I have been there several times with knee swing couples we know. We have considered taking a guy home for wifey, but just haven't run across the right one yet. Much better place for this is the Magnuson hotel on Kingston Pike in Knox. Their bar has a section that is KNOWN for Swingers and lots cingregate there every weekend. We go there on a regular basis. Nice looking single guys can get laid by flalwess 40 year old Milfs / Cougars. Fun fun. Typically we stick to swinger websites, but maybe once or twice a year, we try our luck in a bar. Good luck to you!!!
Urinal Cake

Bristol, VA

#17 Jun 19, 2011
I'm sorry, but swingers just make me laugh. Over 40 perverts without a solid understanding of life.. How are you not super sad all the time?

... Is there any place around where a skeezy wager like me can gawk at similar toothless ladies dancing around in shit they bought at the rubber dick store who might wanna slap my baloney around whilst their old man watches and jackhammers himself in the doo doo hole with a broken G.I. Joe figure off to the side of the bed!"
steffie

United States

#18 Jul 9, 2011
I was der last nite dancin my ass off the owner comes up to me n my roomie n told us if we continued to dance like that she said she would kick ilus out dat we need to dance at mouses ear instead sayin she's embarresed for us n was rude as hell but oother girls were d,cin same w) wtf?! Further more she said we disrespectin her place...And. Then little bar tender told me they saw 10 guys takin videos n pics of me n dat they was worried sumone wuld mug me lmfao but they didn't ask dem to stop or to leave dey was disrespecting me n da bar n now someone has me online bullslhit they don't know how to run a buisness apparently :-(
ggirl

Hutto, TX

#20 Jul 9, 2011
steffie wrote:
I was der last nite dancin my ass off the owner comes up to me n my roomie n told us if we continued to dance like that she said she would kick ilus out dat we need to dance at mouses ear instead sayin she's embarresed for us n was rude as hell but oother girls were d,cin same w) wtf?! Further more she said we disrespectin her place...And. Then little bar tender told me they saw 10 guys takin videos n pics of me n dat they was worried sumone wuld mug me lmfao but they didn't ask dem to stop or to leave dey was disrespecting me n da bar n now someone has me online bullslhit they don't know how to run a buisness apparently :-(
When you reread your post, do you not think it sounds stupid? I don't understand why being illiterate is considered "cool". Dat dur dey...stupid.
James Bond

Abingdon, VA

#21 Jul 13, 2011
citizen kane wrote:
First hand knowledge here...some swing couples do go there...rarely to hook up, but it does happen. Wife and I have been there several times with knee swing couples we know. We have considered taking a guy home for wifey, but just haven't run across the right one yet. Much better place for this is the Magnuson hotel on Kingston Pike in Knox. Their bar has a section that is KNOWN for Swingers and lots cingregate there every weekend. We go there on a regular basis. Nice looking single guys can get laid by flalwess 40 year old Milfs / Cougars. Fun fun. Typically we stick to swinger websites, but maybe once or twice a year, we try our luck in a bar. Good luck to you!!!
Appreciate the info--thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy Canter 45 min VanceJrHigh 1
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 5 hr Nahmean 4,590
Who was the greatest football player for Sulliv... 6 hr BlountVegasRoller 5
tri city electrical 7 hr fitless 10
dogging (Jun '16) 17 hr ThomasA 12
Performers Beware of Stateline Bar & Grill (Nov '11) Tue bothered 49
tony marr Feb 18 Maybe 3

Bristol Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance