Sargent Pleads Guilty To Church Theft

Sargent Pleads Guilty To Church Theft

There are 133 comments on the WCYB story from Sep 28, 2010, titled Sargent Pleads Guilty To Church Theft. In it, WCYB reports that:

A Bristol man has pleaded guilty to stealing from a church. Randall Sargent took more than $10,000 from the Bradley Street Baptist Church while serving as treasurer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCYB.

crazy wife

Clarksville, TN

#110 Sep 19, 2011
dear sincere, fyi you don't have your facts straight so don't post stupidity. get the facts before you open your mouth!!!! you can't even spell is name right!!!!!!!!!!lol
sincere

Bristol, VA

#111 Sep 25, 2011
I do know the facts! And they are right!!! Besides, I may have spelled his name wrong, but you cant even spell "his" right, in last comment. Now, who's LOL!!!!
crazy wife

Clarksville, TN

#112 Sep 26, 2011
if you know the facts why are you printing lies? that was 18 yrs ago when he wanted a divorce from his ex-wife. I had nothing to do with it. everyone said we wouldn't last more than six months. well here we are 18 yrs. later still together. love does last.
sincere

Bristol, VA

#113 Sep 26, 2011
crazy wife wrote:
if you know the facts why are you printing lies? that was 18 yrs ago when he wanted a divorce from his ex-wife. I had nothing to do with it. everyone said we wouldn't last more than six months. well here we are 18 yrs. later still together. love does last.
I really dont care what your life is like, except I hope your heart is right with God. I DO know the facts, even if you cant post it, you know I am right, and are you really still together? HUM
crazy wife

Bristol, TN

#114 Sep 29, 2011
so sincere if you don't care why are you responding? don't you have a life of your own? is mine that interesting to you? and the answer to your stupid question is YES WE ARE STILL TOGETHER. you know you can't fix stupid.
sincere

Bristol, VA

#115 Sep 30, 2011
I am responding because I ran across this recently, and after reading all the comments, I was sickened by how sad everyone was for you! I do have a life, a functional life, unlike others????????? Really?? together??? your right, stupidity cant be fixed, sorry for you!!
crazy wife

Bristol, TN

#116 Oct 2, 2011
just WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM with us anyway. why are you so interested in my life? why do YOU care whether we are together or not? talk about stupid. it's NOT me that's stupid. I have MY husband home with ME everynight. DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR ME. LIFE IS GOOD. GOD HAS ANSWERED MY PRAYERS. THANK YOU LORD.
sincere

Bristol, VA

#117 Oct 3, 2011
Interested in your life???? you gotta be joking, I like your humor!!!! Stupid is, as stupid acts! Glad your life is good, we will ck back shortly down the road. LOL
sincere

Bristol, VA

#118 Oct 4, 2011
you know, you really should let others judge my comments, its not fair that your the only one judging, maybe others agree and enjoy your humor as well LOL
sincere

Bristol, VA

#119 Oct 5, 2011
whoever is judging my last 2 comments, thanks!! At least there are some sane people left, again, thanks
sincere

Bristol, VA

#120 Oct 9, 2011
3 "X's" shouldn't come from the same person, play fair!! LOL :)
sincere

Bristol, VA

#121 Oct 18, 2011
Shes back, doing her judging~~LOL
Whocares

Johnson City, TN

#122 Oct 26, 2011
Would you shut up already "SINCERE"...mind your own business and get a life. Who cares what Margie and Randall are doing. Stay out of their life you idiot! How many times do you check this page? Don't you have better things to do with your time than randomly think about Margie & Randall & topix? Get your head out of their asses and shut up! I am sick and tired of your rude ass comments! and i dont have a dog in the race but your are just a nosey B*tch!
sincere wrote:
you know, you really should let others judge my comments, its not fair that your the only one judging, maybe others agree and enjoy your humor as well LOL
Whocares

Johnson City, TN

#123 Oct 26, 2011
CRAZY Psychotic B*tch....get a life!
sincere wrote:
whoever is judging my last 2 comments, thanks!! At least there are some sane people left, again, thanks
Whocares

Johnson City, TN

#124 Oct 26, 2011
Who are you talking to SINCERE? Yourself cuz no one else is commenting back to your crazy ass. You have left a post almost daily on here and no one is responding! You idiot!
sincere wrote:
Interested in your life???? you gotta be joking, I like your humor!!!! Stupid is, as stupid acts! Glad your life is good, we will ck back shortly down the road. LOL
sincere

Bristol, VA

#125 Oct 26, 2011
Since it is none of your business, and you have no horse in this race, what are you doing on here?? You are nuts, lst you need to mind your own business 2nd, you need to get a bar of soap and wash your nasty, filthy mouth. Obviously, I was responding to the ones rating my comments, which is absolutely NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!!! Oh yes, I have a life, very busy life, but I always need humor like yours. LOL, look forward to hearing back from you. Your name, how ironic, WHOCARES, obviously you do, so really , you get a life
sincere

Bristol, VA

#126 Oct 26, 2011
So funny, WHOCARES :) just stepped back to the computer, and found all our comments had been judged, looks like you loose :(! Thanks again to the great "judging", you guys are great! Love to hear your actual comments about you know whos remarks, WHOCARES~~and by the way, WHOCARES, dont think this bothers me! LOL
amazed

Abingdon, VA

#127 Oct 30, 2012
In the past few months i have had the opportunity to see and hear some comments regarding the conviction. And i was truly amazed with the lack of remorse and regret with the charges..conviction..and probation. To say the lack of remorse and regret was nauseating. Our judicial system has failed again. There is an old saying...once a thief always a thief..once a cheater..always a cheater.. There is a difference between being in a marriage and actually abing married.. The public should know this man is out of jail. Back to work.. And has no remorse what so ever. And for that.. All i can say is one day you will be judged by and it will not fail like our judicial system. To have committed this crime and havebthe freedom to do as he does daily is absurd. To be allowed to work in a similar enviroment is unbelievable. If i was his employer.. I would havebto second guess his employment status.. Someone has not done their homework or is just asking to be robbed. And before you reply to my post you should know that i have left certain details out. And i know for a fact there is truth in every word. Ifbthere wasnt i wouldnt have posted. Know that.. I felt the people of this church should know an update since we seem to forget.
LMAO

Johnson City, TN

#128 Oct 31, 2012
This is just too funny....you wait over a year "amazed" to voice your concern...LOL!! Harboring a little grudge are we??
Anon

United States

#129 Nov 2, 2012
Are you forgetting what the man did? He's a thief. All of you "godly" people making excuses for him are enablers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dads at work (Sep '14) 13 hr Rossyboi666 2
Insecure women 22 hr Taylor 7
Bristol tn traffic court Wed Common Sense 4
Gary Trinkle Jr. Tue inlove 3
Alisha Osborne (Jul '14) Tue Taylor 11
Ronnie Whitaker Mon lololololol 1
Obama is gone 1-20-2017. REBEL flag will still ... Mon Privledge rebel c... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bristol Mortgages