us solutions is food stamps

us solutions is food stamps

Posted in the Bristol Forum

Promise

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Sep 2, 2012
People. We are being played like fiddles. If it isn't food stamps going to freeloaders, it's our state government handing out our tax dollars to the wealthy. The middle class is carrying everybody. I only get 65% of what I earn now. Last week, we paid $5.4 Million for this US SOLUTIONS to open up in Bristol. That's real money, not even counting the other benefits. They fool us like this. The article in the newspaper on Wednesday sai "US SOLUTION will hire 548 people in Bristol" The very next day "348 of those people allready work at the surrounding two offices, but we might add another 200" the very next day " There's no obligation for US SOLUTIONS to hire anyone, but the previous firm in that building had almost 700 employees at one time." who cares how many people used to work in that building for another company?

The bottom line is this: Ron Ramsey and Haslam and Venable just handed $5.4 Million of OUR money to a corporation and placed ABSOLUTELY NO OBLIGATIONS ON THEM WHATSOEVER. NONE. They don't have to hire a single soul. They can do exactly what this Matthew Hill did. Open up, get the tax money, close it down, keep the money and refuse to pay the employees. Think I'm joking? There are class action lawsuits against this firm for unpaid wages.

This is just Food Stamps in reverse. The people getting the money are just better dressed that's all. And one more thing. They are contributors to the Ramsey campaign. Do you get the picture? Can it be any clearer for you?

Even if they hired 200 (which they won't) that would mean that you and I paid $28,000 per job. In other words, YOU PAID THE SALARIES FOR THE FIRST YEAR.

Another day, another crooked deal by the suits. They just gave $92 million to Electrolux in Memphis for absolutely no reason. Just because.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 7, 2012
The statement I read was as follows:

"U.S. Solutions Group, Inc., a Teleperformance company, will invest $4.1 million to open a call center in Sullivan County, Bristol, Tennessee,..."

From that I get that is was US Solutions money being put up not tax money. Where did you see the information you are putting out? I have never worked for the place nor will I but I would like to read up on this a little.
Promise

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Sep 7, 2012
Theres just no amount of simple factual numbers that will show you folks in Black and White exactly what is doing right before your very own noses. We gave them $5.4 million. They are under absolutely no oblogation to to do anything whatsoever with it, except move into that facility. They're under no obligation to hire a single person (and they likely won't) they are under no obligation to Build, Buy, Hire, nor anything else. In the EXTREMELY unlikely even that they hired 200 people (down from 548) then that would be just great. Then 200 of our townsfolk making $28,000 each would be paid with the $5.4 million dollars that we just gave them.

It's in the courthouse. I go every other day. It's public. But you have to pay $51 for the copies. Also, they are under no obligation to invest and $4.1 million either. Just pulled a number out of the air. HOGWASH.

For our $5.4 million, we didn't get a road, a bridge, nor anything whatsoever. But your pal Ron Ramsey and Haslam can and will get money from US SOLUTIONS.

It's that simple and if it's beyond what you can comprehend, then God help you. I'm worried that you can't find your way home after dark
The Professional

Blountville, TN

#4 Sep 9, 2012
Promise wrote:
Theres just no amount of simple factual numbers that will show you folks in Black and White exactly what is doing right before your very own noses. We gave them $5.4 million. They are under absolutely no oblogation to to do anything whatsoever with it, except move into that facility. They're under no obligation to hire a single person (and they likely won't) they are under no obligation to Build, Buy, Hire, nor anything else. In the EXTREMELY unlikely even that they hired 200 people (down from 548) then that would be just great. Then 200 of our townsfolk making $28,000 each would be paid with the $5.4 million dollars that we just gave them.
It's in the courthouse. I go every other day. It's public. But you have to pay $51 for the copies. Also, they are under no obligation to invest and $4.1 million either. Just pulled a number out of the air. HOGWASH.
For our $5.4 million, we didn't get a road, a bridge, nor anything whatsoever. But your pal Ron Ramsey and Haslam can and will get money from US SOLUTIONS.
It's that simple and if it's beyond what you can comprehend, then God help you. I'm worried that you can't find your way home after dark
THS was just asking for the location of some information to back your post. Why are you so condescending? Not everyone on here is stupid. Some read something and something in the post sparks interest so therefore they want to learn more. Your post sound more like a disgruntled employee than an informed poster. You seem alot like an a$$hole as well. Talk to people not at them and just maybe you could get a group inquiring instead of one running their mouth.
Amused

Bristol, TN

#5 Sep 10, 2012
The Professional wrote:
<quoted text>
THS was just asking for the location of some information to back your post. Why are you so condescending? Not everyone on here is stupid. Some read something and something in the post sparks interest so therefore they want to learn more. Your post sound more like a disgruntled employee than an informed poster. You seem alot like an a$$hole as well. Talk to people not at them and just maybe you could get a group inquiring instead of one running their mouth.
Haha I agree!

Location hidden

#6 Sep 11, 2012
Promise,
I really don't understand your reason for being so foul. Knowledge is power. In order for a person to be taken seriously one would hope they investigated the topic at hand before entering a conversation.

For my question I got an answer that was much like a dog chasing his tail. Growling and making all kinds of noise but really not getting anything for the effort.

I am glad you have these powers to read through the things that aren't in black and white and us mere mortals can't see. Whew Bristol owes you. Maybe we could get a signal like Bat Man has and we could shine into the sky an alert you when we need such vast wisdom. I know maybe we could paint a big a$$ on the wall of the new US Solutions building and you walk over and kiss it. It will however cost you another $51.

Now that you know you are not the only smart a$$ out here and by no means any better than anyone else on here. Try not being a dick for a change and maybe post these pages somewhere or provide links or something instead of just assuming we are sheep and will just agree blindly with your B.S.

You have a nice day and if you have some real information or articles to point me to I would still like to read up on this topic.

“Good to be home”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7 Sep 11, 2012
Promise wrote:
Please point out where anyone gave away 5.4 million in tax money.
Promise

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Sep 12, 2012
Go about your own ways. Continue doing what you've done. Attack the truth on every front. Best wishes for the future, because deny it or not, it's coming.

Location hidden

#9 Sep 13, 2012
Promise wrote:
Go about your own ways. Continue doing what you've done. Attack the truth on every front. Best wishes for the future, because deny it or not, it's coming.
Still nothing. Doubt this is attacking the truth when nothing can be produced to back up the comments.

Also best wishes to you as well. Look forward to chatting again when/if you can back it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bristol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who else thinks Tennessee SUCKS? (Sep '06) 4 hr TheAntiRedneck 1,886
Who's all tha snitches round here (Mar '13) 9 hr cockbong420x69 64
does anybody have info on Lisa Overcast ? 9 hr cockbong420x69 2
News Actors Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet in a ... 15 hr New Evidence 1
Relocating -- Sun Green Cavy 5
Abercrombie in pigeon forge (Jun '16) Sat Large one 19
Brad marshall Jan 19 Chris 3

Bristol Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance