Carbon Motors now known as Stealth.William Santana Li is a crooked SOB

Posted in the Brisbane Forum

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Jul 26, 2013
WatchOutSanFranc isco

Jasper, IN

#1 Apr 5, 2013
Don't let these crooked people scam you like they did us.
They are saying they will now move to San Francisco after scamming Millions of dollars from our small town of Connersville Indiana.
Crooks Crooks CROOKS.
William Santana Li will be in a Indiana Prison soon!!
Indiana resident

Connersville, IN

#2 Apr 9, 2013
I already started a thread here, but hey, I'll bump yours up. Do me a favor and bump mine.
William Santana Li

Palmyra, IN

#3 Apr 12, 2013
cville

Brownstown, IN

#4 Apr 13, 2013
Seems Carbon got all it could get from us. Didn't have the balls to address our town . They just got their Shit and snuck out. If they do it to your town I'm sure it will catch up to them and someone will get them in a dark ally .
William Santana Lie

Palmyra, IN

#5 Apr 19, 2013
i am not a crook
Bill Li

West Bloomfield, MI

#6 Apr 24, 2013
Dont think of me as a crook. Think of me as an educator. You paid tuition. And hopefully you learned something
Mike

Arvada, CO

#7 May 9, 2013
I work for a very small department and only wish we could have bought one of those cars. We can't afford one on our budge but I think the concept is great. We work in Colorado in desert and in snow. Would have been a great testing area for one of those. I think if, they weren't, some of the cars would have been out there for departments to see in action at other departments they would have sold more. People I talked to were scared of using a diesel and of the unknown of how the car would have worked.
Indiana Resident

Spiceland, IN

#9 May 23, 2013
@ Mike- You have to actually build one in order to sell one. Yes they have a prototype, but that is it.
bubbles

Palmyra, IN

#10 May 24, 2013
they will never sell one
scammers go to Indiana State Prison's
real automotive guy

Toronto, Canada

#11 May 28, 2013
Bill Li is a complete fraud and couldn't run a two-car funeral. I worked for him at Model E in the Bay area and he didn't have clue about the process of designing and manufacturing a vehicle.

He didn't have a clue about developing or leading an organization. He used to buy scrap yards when he was at Ford. Nothing really automotive.

He just knows how to promote himself and line his own pockets. A real conman, a fraud, and an ignorant fool.
FYSA

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#12 May 29, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...

Bill is networking. Stop By and Comment
broke in Cville

Canton, MI

#13 Jul 25, 2013
want to know what Bill really thought of C Ville?

I love this place (Silicon Valley)……..don’t understand what I was thinking when I left!

read what he really thinks.

http://wsantanali.com/
Charlie

Brownstown, IN

#14 Jul 26, 2013
what a turd

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brisbane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 17 min Frankie Rizzo 54,974
California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Go aways 5,004
Hidden gem! Lived in SF all my life! 1 hr Minnahh 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr see the light 18,872
5 things to know about earthquake faults 3 hr jack 1
Brass knuckle-toting teens assault man, steal s... 4 hr jack 4
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr lazy posts 200,590
•••

Brisbane News Video

•••
•••

Brisbane Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brisbane People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••