Family of man killed by cops sues city

Feb 3, 2013 Full story: SFGate

The family of a man who was shot and killed by Oakland police officers after he allegedly pointed a fake assault rifle at them in the Rockridge neighborhood has filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against the city.

Full Story
Dr White Guy

Dublin, CA

#1 Feb 3, 2013
Just another way for Black people to rape the system, "Hey Negroboy, go out and point this fake gun at those cops"
king t

United States

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Hey Dr ass wipe white guy do you under stand the word allegedly. I think not so shut up and stop sucking on man's milk
JohnnyO

Santa Clara, CA

#3 Feb 5, 2013
It's sad that this had to happen. but Cops are people and they are scared of being shot. It's a tough job. He was allegedly pointed a fake assault rifle. Well... A black man with a assault rifle. How did they know it was fake?
Why do these kids want guns? What ever happen to hand to hand fist fights? Do they really have to use a gun?
Heather Gonzoll

Hayward, CA

#4 Feb 5, 2013
JohnnyO wrote:
What ever happen to hand to hand fist fights? Do they really have to use a gun?
Well, once I saw one throw a banana at another baboon, does that count?
Making a point

United States

#6 Feb 10, 2013
Look up the definition of Darwinism. A young black child with neglectful parenting that points a toy gun at the poooolice is just another instance of the herd thinning itself of those who cannot survive. Sad but true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brisbane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 18 min mukesh 56,661
i think my husband may be gay?? 3 hr rodes scoler 6
Water signs 5 hr guest 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr True blue 19,387
Are we dumping the homeless? 8 hr uppercut 3
Quan's Legacy. (Apr '14) 8 hr KKK Sten Gun 69
Ku Klux Klan Fall Meeting In Humboldt 9 hr KKK Sten Gun 1

Brisbane News Video

Brisbane Dating
Find my Match

Brisbane Jobs

Brisbane People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brisbane News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brisbane

Personal Finance