Barbara Walker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Free pass

Brinkley, AR

#1 Oct 14, 2010
How come everyone has been trashed except Barbara Walker. Is she getting a free pass, or is she taking up so much space trashing everyone else that no one else can get a word in edgewise.
JGM

Cabot, AR

#2 Oct 14, 2010
Barbara is a great woman. She speaks her mind and says what she thinks. Sounds like Free Pass is trying to start trouble. I bet BW can put you in your place real fast. She probley has and this is your way of trying to get back at her.lol Keep on bashing Free Pass!!!
eviltroll

Harrisburg, NC

#3 Oct 14, 2010
free pass works for barbara walker,hmmm
and u start writing crap here thinking you cant be identified
OMG

United States

#4 Oct 14, 2010
Don't get me started on this witch acting like a spoiled brat that doesn't get her way!
rendlerendle

United States

#5 Oct 14, 2010
Barbara just another roaring moron who been one of the controllers of this town for several years and run it into the ground. Yeah, I'm sure she can put someone in their place, but she not by herself. She more growl than bite anyway.

Mainly, the last four years, she mad because Skorus took her Walkers place as Queen of the City. And that funny.
some who cares

United States

#6 Oct 15, 2010
I dont always agree eith Ms Walker and there r certainly times that she needs to keep her mouth shut but i do think she has the city of Brinkley in her best interest.If Mr.Depriest beats her when is the council going to hold their meetings? Have to be early morning cause everyone knows that by city council meeting time Mr Depriest will be too drunk to attend the meetings. Ms. Walker has done a lot of good things for this town and i can assure u that she is the only one sitting there that HAS THE BRASS TO SPEAK UP FOR WHAT SHE BELIEVES IN. She is not in my ward but i encourage all of u that please get out and vote WALKER on election day.
rendlerendle

United States

#7 Oct 15, 2010
some who cares wrote:
Mr Depriest will be too drunk to attend the meetings. Ms. Walker has done a lot of good things for this town and i can assure u that she is the only one sitting there that HAS THE BRASS TO SPEAK UP FOR WHAT SHE BELIEVES IN.
He may like the bottle, but that little like the pot calling the kettle black. I got to say. And it funny to me, to be such a roaring lion and tough, she sure let that skorus lady get the best of her. Barbara upset all the time about skorus.
hello

United States

#8 Oct 15, 2010
This lady said from the night skouras won election if skouras wanted something she was going to vote against it.That really sounds like someone who has our best intrest at heart. Should you not at least hear what someone has to say before you say no.I do not think skouras is the answer but neither is walker.Walker problem is she won,t shut her mouth long enough to work with other council members. Yes it makes us all look bad the way they act in meetings.It makes people think all people from Brinkley act like that.We need change how much more can we stand.Do you think people in other places have stupid topix going on like this about thier elected officials.No because they do not act like a bunch of county hicks at meeting.If meeting get heated it is over something that really matters notbecause the mayor spent $20 in gas going to a meeting in Little Rock. We have major problems and this is what they want to fight over.
hello

United States

#9 Oct 15, 2010
Gene may not be the solution to problem but walker must not be either she has been on council 10 or 12 years. We are no better now than we were 12 years ago. We need a change give someone else a chance. At least if gene is drinking he can keep his mouth shut and listen he at least has a 50/50 chance to get vote right more than i can say about walker she won't shut her mouth long enough to see what they are voting about.
TDK

United States

#10 Oct 15, 2010
YOU DUMB ASSES MAKE NO SENSE! ALL THIS IS A STUPID ATTEMPT TO HARM GOOD PEOPLE. WONDER WHERE IT CAME FROM??
GET A LIFE, BETTER YET GET A JOB.
VoteAgainstHer

United States

#11 Oct 16, 2010
She is a rich old lady who only wants to help herself and the rest of the old rich people by keeping businesses out of Brinkley that would hurt her own!
just an observation

Quitman, AR

#12 Oct 16, 2010
She is not rich. The tax man cometh once in a while.
Do you think that she does not drink to extreme and likes a little of the other stuff?
Get real.

Yes, you are right, Walker, Hankins and Shaw made a pact not to vote on anything Skouras wanted.

Skouras outsmarted them tho.

The three Clay holdovers said that they were going to get Skouras out, and unfortunately a few innocent people would be hurt along they way." Were you one of them?

By all means lets vote them all back in the town needs some more of the same.
Vote for Gene

Quitman, AR

#13 Oct 16, 2010
Don't know what she is on, but she sure is wild sometimes and cannot remember what is going on from one meeting to the next.

Then of course, Hankins sleeps.
GOOBER

United States

#14 Oct 16, 2010
just an observation wrote:
She is not rich. The tax man cometh once in a while.
Do you think that she does not drink to extreme and likes a little of the other stuff?
Get real.
Yes, you are right, Walker, Hankins and Shaw made a pact not to vote on anything Skouras wanted.
Skouras outsmarted them tho.
The three Clay holdovers said that they were going to get Skouras out, and unfortunately a few innocent people would be hurt along they way." Were you one of them?
By all means lets vote them all back in the town needs some more of the same.
SHE IS A BROKE OLD HAG THAT IS DONE, STICK A FORK IN HER!
H factor

Brinkley, AR

#15 Oct 19, 2010
You must be nuts
some who cares wrote:
I dont always agree eith Ms Walker and there r certainly times that she needs to keep her mouth shut but i do think she has the city of Brinkley in her best interest.If Mr.Depriest beats her when is the council going to hold their meetings? Have to be early morning cause everyone knows that by city council meeting time Mr Depriest will be too drunk to attend the meetings. Ms. Walker has done a lot of good things for this town and i can assure u that she is the only one sitting there that HAS THE BRASS TO SPEAK UP FOR WHAT SHE BELIEVES IN. She is not in my ward but i encourage all of u that please get out and vote WALKER on election day.
rendlerendle

United States

#16 Oct 20, 2010
hello wrote:
Gene may not be the solution to problem but walker must not be either she has been on council 10 or 12 years. We are no better now than we were 12 years ago. We need a change give someone else a chance. At least if gene is drinking he can keep his mouth shut and listen he at least has a 50/50 chance to get vote right more than i can say about walker she won't shut her mouth long enough to see what they are voting about.
Bingo!!
yo dude

United States

#17 Oct 21, 2010
some who cares wrote:
All she cares about is whats best for her and to hell with anyone or anything else.
KGB

Maumelle, AR

#18 Oct 21, 2010
yo dude wrote:
<quoted text>
All she cares about is whats best for her and to hell with anyone or anything else.
NOT TRUE, SHE IS VOCAL BUT STANDS UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT FOR THE CITY.

United States

#19 Oct 21, 2010
Brinkley...you should keep the Mayor you have now....Depriest is not the answer...Oh and certainly not BW
WHATEVER

United States

#20 Oct 22, 2010
guest wrote:
Brinkley...you should keep the Mayor you have now....Depriest is not the answer...Oh and certainly not BW
DEPRIEST IS NOT RUNNING FOR MAYOR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brinkley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Megan danielle barton 6 hr blah 4
Stephanie Williams 6 hr hate home wreckers 2
Heath 6 hr rediculious 16
Never knew 10 hr backhoe 2
dtf coming to town Jul 20 gerald1 1
Saturday Night Dead (Jul '12) Jul 18 Dino 7
smoking in my new home Jul 18 Non - Smoker 1

Brinkley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance