First Prev
of 3
Next Last
As I See It

Little Rock, AR

#42 Jul 1, 2012
Once again, we want our cake and eat it too. We want the best, perfect law enforcement that is available, but wait, how do we get it. Well think about it. How do you get the best employees? How do you get the best ingredients for a recipee, parts for a car, the best that there is COSTS MORE THAN THE REST. If you want your law enforcement officers to be perfect, thats fine, they should be the best there is, but be ready to pay for it. You cant expect the most loyal, honorable men and women to live on minimum wage. But wait, that will mean more taxes, that will come from my pocket. Heaven forbid! No way, not if its going to cost me more! Just think about that for a while.

Euless, TX

#43 Jul 1, 2012
There is no perfect person....we are all Human and are capable of failing, the reward comes when you learn from that you fail at. Law enforcement officers are Human too. Not all of them are crooked or on the take..some are good officers. No they don't make any Money . I was in Civil court last month and half of the namés called were officers or city employees ..that are struggling to pay Bills like us regular people that proves they're more like us than we think...let them do their job. Say something nice to them or about them to someone..better yet tell them Thanks for risking their life for yours.

Bellevue, WA

#44 Jul 1, 2012
We should have elected Randy Julian when we had the chance.

Bellevue, WA

#45 Aug 1, 2012
This needed to be brought back up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brinkley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our county jail 7 hr Ronald 2
Who asking about Eve Mason? Oct 2 Unique45 3
Joshua Ward Oct 2 Anickol 2
Brian John Thomas Oct 2 allnoing 12
Cotton Plant Police Department Oct 1 Guest 3
Officer Brandon Love (Jun '13) Oct 1 Reesey 24
monroe meth pipe dream brimer Sep 30 boot hill bandit 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brinkley Mortgages